• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.5 /5
    4.5 /5

About RepairShopr

Robust ticketing and invoicing system, CRM, POS, and marketing platform for repair shops.

Learn more about RepairShopr

Showing 25 reviews of 114

Gary G.
Bench Technician
Computer Hardware, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/07/2019

"90% coded, but A+ For Effort!"

Comments: I switched over to this from another product that was outdated and unliked; RepairShopr has done great work on their product so far, but I'm hoping a finished product comes out sooner rather than later!

Pros: Once you learn how to use the software correctly, checking customers in and out is a breeze! It's very fluid, with adding customer data, device information, and payment being integrated all into the few screens. There are a lot of places to leave notes, receive notifications, and even interact with customers via email and text messages. Super useful!

Cons: It feels like the software is ALMOST complete, but not quite. I frequently encounter bugs in a few trouble areas at least once a week (thankfully it never happens in important transaction areas) but it's a little frustrating to not be able to load certain pages or write information without refreshing the application a few times.

• Reviewed on 25/07/2019
Ty D.
Computer Networking, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/12/2020

"Great for our needs"

Comments: We have been using it for 4 years and it has made business better for us and our end users. Compared to traditional paper systems it is a life and time saver.

Pros: On site invoicing and payments as well as signatures and terms of service signatures. Great for communicating through ticket flows and tracking time spent on jobs as well as which employee did what. We also really love the e-mail opened feature for when the end user opens your invoice.

Cons: The Square integration is great but sometimes pulls three of the same payment, 2 of which are for $0. This can be a pain for accounting but may be a larger issue with Square and the particular device/OS that is used as we have seen patterns with certain devices and not others.

• Reviewed on 09/12/2020
Lee J.
Computer Networking, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/09/2016

"***The best product on the market, backed by the most aggressive and prompt support team***"

Comments: We are very pleased with your product as it has a lot of potential and many features that we feel will make our customers experience better. More importantly, we looked for a company who will be as aggressive with their software and adding features as we are with improving our process so we love the Friday updates that tell about the new features/functions of the software. Another thing we take into consideration is the promptness on the support department to handle issues or provide assistance on questions/concerns we have and your team has been excellent! We look forward to a long relationship with your organization and are we are currently in the process of migrating the rest of our databases over to your system as we are extremely pleased with the ticketing system which is the backbone of our process. We will be adding your preferred credit card merchant service provider as we want to have a unified system for all needs and they appear to have very competitive rates. Keep up the great work and you we are a client for life, looking forward to adding this software to our other location(s).

Pros: Everything. It is easy to use and works proficiently.

Cons: The printing features could be a tiny bit faster but the support team has sent notices that they are working on this so I am confident this will not be an issue for long.

Kim B.
  • Reviewed on 10/09/2019

"RepairShopr does what we need it to do"

Comments: Good overall. When I have contacted customer support with an issue, they have resolved it within a reasonable timeframe. Can't ask for more than that.

Pros: Workflow is not overly dictated by the software. We're all different and need to be able to make use of the tools available without having the software drive our process.

Cons: We are not big on digital communications. When the device is repaired, we call the customer. I do NOT like any system that attempts to communicate with MY customers without my explicit involvement. This system can do that but it feels like I have to run around plugging all the communication holes where something might be sent to the customer.

• Reviewed on 10/09/2019
Steve P.
Senior Cloud Solutions Specialist
  • Reviewed on 05/04/2018

"A "Diamond in the Rough" in the IT MSP automation market."

Comments: Went from using Outlook calendar, tasks, and spreadsheets to fully automating our entire IT MSP operation

Pros: Tremendous Customer Database, Ticketing and invoicing system, that integrates with Quickbooks and RMM tools. We looked at Connectwise & Autotask (too complex), Service Fusion (slow/poor integration), Pulseway, Solarwinds MSP, and many others but none have the flexibility, speed, and feature set that Repairshopr has.
If you are a small MSP that handles both business and residential customers and want to fully automate your workflow this is THE product for the job.
The price is better than almost all of the rest, and it has integrations with RMM tools, accounting software, PBX, and a dozen or so more products.
We were able to setup all of our recurring invoices for Antivirus, Backup, Sysem monitoring, email, etc and have the system automatically drop an invoice a the appropriate renewal date - we verify the quantity then send it to Quickbooks and off it goes. Saves us tons of time.
And it is FAST!
Customer support is excellent as well. So glad I found this product!

Cons: The mobile app could use some updating to include more of the features found in the full product, but the mobile site is perfectly usable.

• Reviewed on 05/04/2018
  • Reviewed on 27/02/2018

"RepairShopr is a good piece of software for those starting out in computer and device repair."

Comments: It was the foundation I needed to get my computer repair business started. Without it, I would still be floundering with process and documentation 2 years after launch.

Pros: What I like most is the great level of documentation and the starting walk-throughs they give you to get you up and running. Any question you have can be answered either through searching the help files or by submitting a ticket.

Cons: Frankly, RepairShopr does so much that it is hard to wrap my head around the enormity of the scope of features. A little guidance around some of the over-arching things I needed when I first started in this business would have been helpful. Then again, the help documentation and community is great. So, if you have the time, the documentation will be a big help.

• Reviewed on 27/02/2018
Michael S.
  • Reviewed on 28/02/2017

"Best Computer Repair Store Software, PERIOD!"

Comments: I have been in computer repair for almost 20 years and have used many other software products, tired to write my own software and spent a good part of a year trying to find the best software that would make my business more efficient, profitable and help me communicate better with my customers. After demoing just about every software product out there and being at point of frustration, I gave RepairShopR a try. After going through a couple of on-boarding sessions with them, I quickly realized that this was the software "I always wanted to write"! The best part is they have taken it way beyond what I thought was possible. This is the real deal and has changed my business forever. My business has increased, my customer satisfaction is through the roof, which has also turned into more 5 star reviews and even more business! Communication with customers is so important, and the thought of picking up the phone and calling every customer for results, approval, progress and completion used to take hours. Using the built in email and SMS functions along with the "Canned Responses" now takes seconds and customers love the interaction. In just 3 months of using RepairShopR, it has saved me 4 times from customers trying to get something for nothing, as I have a paper trail of all communications and approvals. The Marketing plug has been tremendous for keeping in touch with customers automatically and the "Worksheets" makes sure that all procedure's and workflow are followed properly. I have recommended this software to IT customers of mine that are in the service industry and recommend it highly. On second thought, don't use it because it will make my business look better than yours :-) Well done RepairShopR - 5 stars!

• Reviewed on 28/02/2017
Nathan I.
  • Reviewed on 27/06/2016

"Great system for repair shops"

Comments: Switched from another CMS to Repairshopr almost 2 years ago. The support is fantastic, the product just keeps getting better, customers are impressed with my shop because repairshopr works so well.

Pros: Automate just about everything for your repair shop. Billing module built in, inventory module build in, sales module with lead tracking built in, automatic billing built in, cloud printing built in, text message and email clients automatically throughout the repair process.

Cons: Anything that is buggy gets taken care of right away, so it is hard to come up with any cons. I guess because it is web based if your internet goes down you have to rely on the PDF version of all the tickets in dropbox or similar.

• Reviewed on 27/06/2016
Dean E.
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 19/03/2018

"Excellent"

Comments: billing, reporting, customer relations, stock tracking, without it I could not be in business.

Pros: Everything. The features, job tracking, inventory tracking, integrations with EVERYTHING, the time saved and ease of use. Its just great.

Cons: I wish Purchase orders would sync attachments and GST to QBO. Im sure this is coming though. Everything Ive ever asked for has been added.

• Reviewed on 19/03/2018
Dion K.
Wireless, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/10/2016

"Highly Recommend RepairShopr"

Comments: This robust web-based repair shop program, is an excellent tool to help you manage, communicate, track sales, track payroll hours, track inventory, and take payment for your customers. The program has many features and RepairShopr is constantly tweaking and updating the program to make it even better. I have been using this program for the last year, and I have been finding myself discovering/using features that I didn't even know I had. It's a must have for any busy repair shop. Kudos to the team at RepairShopr!

Pros: The ticketing feature is very useful for staying on top of the repair process for each of my customers.

Cons: My only suggestion would be to have better customer service support, in the form of direct phone support, that would make my experience a 10.

• Reviewed on 13/10/2016
Dale G.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/01/2019

"Great Product and Great Service"

Comments: Customer Services has always been well, the product is good and offers everything I was looking for and then some. The price is not bad compared to others.

Pros: Software is Great and the Price is Great as well

Cons: It would be awesome if Clover Terminals could connect. I do know they are always improving their product thou.

• Reviewed on 07/01/2019
Nathan W.
CEO/Owner
  • Reviewed on 10/05/2019

"Great Software just has some small things that are improving"

Pros: The staff give updates once a week with new or updated features. They are working to improve RepairShopr all the time.

Cons: There are still some things that need ironed out but with each weeks release of improvements, it's getting better and better.

• Reviewed on 10/05/2019
Ken S.
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/08/2016

"Just what we were looking for!"

Comments: We were looking for a streamlined way to run our phone / computer repair store and get away from manual old school ways and eliminate the paper ticket trails we created. Repair Shopr worked like a dream and brought us into the modern era!

Pros: Ease of checking customers in and out

Cons: Nothing to date

• Reviewed on 05/08/2016
Douglas B.
President/Lead Tech
  • Reviewed on 26/09/2016

"Don't know how I did without it before, and wouldn't run my business without RepairShopr today."

Comments: When I first started looking at RepairShopr mid 2015 it wouldn't do what I needed for my current operations. I put wrote to them about the short commings and in less than a month they had many of the issues resolved. Since I started using RepairShopr there has been numerous updates to make our work easier. I just absolutely love this product and the team that brings it to us.

Pros: Ease of Use
Flexibility to your way of doing things.
Support
Rapid development

Cons: Web interface, wish there was a desktop application.

Rory D.
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 18/10/2016

"Excellent Software"

Comments: I have been struggling for a long time as a small business supporting small business's in my area to find that one piece of software that would help me run my computer consulting company efficiently and cost effectively - RepairShopr does it all for me. I would recommend this software to any small business in a heartbeat.

Pros: Does everything I need as a small computer consulting company.
Fantastic customer support.
Everything works - I have had zero issues with using this software.

Cons: Absolutely none.

• Reviewed on 18/10/2016
Daniel N.
Network Engineer
  • Reviewed on 02/12/2016

"Why we Chose RepairShopr"

Comments: We tried PCRepairTracker and Quickbooks. They were ok but QuickBooks didn't have a way to track repairs. PCRepairTracker was fine we just didn't want to configure it or add the add-ons we needed manually. That's when we started looking for alternatives. RepairShopr did it all. It allows us to focus on what matters most while giving us the scalability we need to expand.

Pros: How easy it is to use and import data from other sources

Cons: When google cloud print doesn't work.

• Reviewed on 02/12/2016
Quality Assurance
Computer Hardware, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/04/2019

"Robust CRM"

Comments: Its very good to have this tool as until customer is not uploading the charges and fees in the ticket we are not proceeding with any activities. Helping to nourish the business at great extend.

Pros: Repairshopr is widely used by repair shops and service business like mobile, watch, jewellery, automotive, electric etc. Ticket progress bar is also visible on going process. It's also has ability to manage the websites

Cons: To get the leads and snail mail like features you should have the paid versions. I think some more features should be there in trial packs

• Reviewed on 19/04/2019
Judge K.
  • Reviewed on 29/11/2017

"Very satisfied."

Comments: productivity. time management. customer tracking.

Pros: I really like the ticket tracking, cloud printing, very thorough software that covers most needs. The system has not yet once been unavailable for me during daily use.

Cons: Very little. The product leaves little to be desired from a full fledged ticketing product. There are several features I dont even use yet, such as warranty and marketing. Its nice that these are available for when I find the time to implement. Still having some minor issues integrating into my phone system.

• Reviewed on 29/11/2017
Co Founder
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/09/2019

"Useful on multiple fronts"

Comments: Smooth, useful service, helping to manage almost all business processes

Pros: Good for inventory management, email marketing, or ticketing. The interface is not too heavy and it's easy to set up.

Cons: The mobile app can improve and the price can get a bit high. Apart from that, the app works nicely and without any issues.

• Reviewed on 24/09/2019
Justin W.
  • Reviewed on 02/05/2016

"Couldn't be happier!"

Comments: - VERY easy to use
- Works on all devices quit well
- Extremely active updates with new integration's and features are added almost weekly.
- Fast customer support, On a rare occasion something doesn't seem right its fixed right away or in most cases Shown how to do such operation correctly.
Only thing I don't 100% like is the estimates. BUT like I've mention they are constantly adding features and I believe changes are in the works for this. NOT a deal breaker at all. I would HIGHLY recommend this for really anyone. It's like a PSA without all the added junk and complexity. Your pretty much ready to go out of the box. Have to give it a try!

• Reviewed on 02/05/2016
Nathan L.
Computer & Network Security, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 31/12/2019

"Great Software, in free mode."

Pros: I was very happy with the software and the integrations that it had in it. I was able to keep track of my client and the work preformed for them.

Cons: I could not get the web calendar to work for me. I was eventually told that the only way it would work is if I bought the software.

• Reviewed on 31/12/2019
Preston V.
Partner
  • Reviewed on 04/06/2016

"For a break/fix shop moving to MSP RepairShopr works for both models"

Comments: Changing our model to managed services, we moved away from RepairShopr for what appeared to be greener pastures. Finding a lot of weeds in those pastures we've come back to RS and are very pleased. Support is top-notch and staffed with very pleasant people. This is important as we're still changing our work flow from the previous product. With an abundant choice of integrations, a low cost, top-notch support and good speed, RS is a great product. And from what we've seen thus far the folks at RS are working hard to make it even better.

• Reviewed on 04/06/2016
Will W.
  • Reviewed on 01/06/2016

"An all round great product"

Comments: RepairShopr does everything we could possibly want it to, its a complete solution and we are tremendously happy with it. Its cut down our lead processing from 20 minutes to less than 5. which alone saves us 25 hours a month. Before switching to RepairShopr, we looked at having our own CRM developed and the cost was coming in at around £7k, and I'm betting the process would have taken quite some time and wouldn't have been as good as RepairShopr. This software has transformed our business. Thanks guys and girls.

• Reviewed on 01/06/2016
Estanling J.
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2016

"Is an essential tool for us"

Comments: We have evaluated many and when I say much is many systems in this category and none is as complete as this. We love the process of continuous improvement. This is why we hope only to change the support system, sometimes it is a bit delayed in case of emergency.

• Reviewed on 19/12/2016
Christian B.
Owner / Operator
Computer Hardware, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/09/2018

"Repair Shop? Computer, Smartphone, Customer Management and Follow up so worth it!"

Comments: I have jumped from many different customer management systems, each one does it own unique thing. Repairshopr though has set the bar in my opinion. Repairshopr has really carved out a niche in the repair community. One of the most basic and simplistic things that sold me was the feature that lets you send out a automated email that is customized to say the customers name so it makes it look like you took the time to sit down and write this email. They call this their "Marketr" feature. You can actually set it to do any kind of email but where this sold me on Repairshopr was how you can have it follow up with the customer to make sure their repair is doing well and you can set this at different intervals. I have not changed it but by defaults it sends 2 emails asking how things are going the first 2 weeks and then another follow up in 90 days. I am big in to customer service and when I saw this feature, I knew I had to have Repairshopr. The time this saves is indispensable. I have really had a good experience with Repairshopr overall. Down time is almost non-existent. Any issues I have had where I have had to contact support has been really positive. I also like to see that my money is going to a constntly improving product. Everyone I have interacted with at Repairshopr has been wonderful.

Pros: -Automated personalization customer follow-up saves a bunch of time
-Asset Tracking
-Tickets that are trackable for each customer profile
-Continued updates to enhance the entire product
-Inventory Tracking
-Estimates
-Multiple Integrations with your website for
-Parts Tracking
-Leads and turning those leads in to sales
There are so many features that I want to use but because I stay so busy, I cannot use them all. If this bothers you, you have a plethora of options that you can turn on, or turn off. You can also set each user profile to a specific group, like Tech level 1, Tech level 2, Tech level 3, and assign them each with different access to different things.

Cons: -Lack of scheduling an employee(s) although there is a clock in/clock out feature
-Lack of payroll integration, I have to use a separate program for payroll alone
-Lack of being able to hide certain notes or a specific ticket or customer profile that may be an escalated issue, where you do not want your employees seeing.
-Lack of backup options built in to the plan at no cost, Repairshopr has been very reliable since I have been using it, I am not really concerned about not having this backed up.
I cannot really come up with many cons, this product is great, if you are in the repair business just suck it up and set aside the monthly spend, it pays for itself.

• Reviewed on 11/09/2018