• Overall

About noCRM.io

Cloud-based lead management tool built for salespeople to stay on top of their sales pipeline and increase conversions.

Learn more about noCRM.io

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used noCRM.io before?

Kirk N.
President in US
Building Materials, 11-50 Employees

Excellent Sales Management Software for Small Businesses

5 2 years ago

Comments: Excellent customer service. Fast responses. No pop-up adds. Excellent tutorials online for added features. And a great deal--the best we could find--with added pre-pay discounts for full-year payment.

Pros:

Easy to onboard and integrate into our existing sales channels. Immediate buy-in from our sales team. Posting is quick and easy. Point and click use in pipeline view makes the data intuitive. So many features left to explore to increase productivity.

Cons:

We have had no negative experiences with this software. It met all of our small-business sales-oriented needs. We did not attempt to use this as an all-encompassing customer interface software (CRM), but as a sales management interface. Combined with our existing back office software it was the perfect tool for our needs.

Flammarion A.
Sales manager in Brazil
Internet, 11-50 Employees

The complete CRM

5 5 years ago

Comments: We used excel before know YDNCRM, it was hard to organize the "to do" list and even to do follow up. Now we have an efficient chart about our sales and new contacts and measure the future sale by looking the new clients to come.

Pros:

This CRM is complete in every way for new prospectors to follow up on customers, we have a match organized chart for to do list and a better notification on today list.

Cons:

The pipeline view need to separate by color to make easy to distinguish categories.

Brandon M.
Brandon M.
Creative Strategist in Thailand
Banking, 2-10 Employees

For Those That Want A SIMPLE CRM Solution!

4 3 years ago

Comments: Used it for a few years with past clients, I chose this company over many others over the ease of use because most people don't like using CRMS and the more simple you can create a system, the better involvment you will have from the user.

Pros:

Formerly YouDontNeedACRM.com this company keeps it simple, and nothing can be wrong with keeping it simple. UNLESS.... you are at a company that does not adapt to that philosophy. However, they allow clean tracking of deals, clients, conversations and todos. What more do you need?

Cons:

Here is what else you may need, an EMAIL integration, doesn't have one so you need to integrate this. If you want all in one EMAIL marketing solutions, this is just for CRM, working leads and database, but must connect other tools increasing the price and hoping they play well together.

Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Owner in Canada
Mental Health Care, Self Employed

Love the ease of use + post-sales features

4 2 years ago

Comments: Easy to use. Great customer service. Easy to track my sales, calls, and events.

Pros:

The post-sales features are what I like the most. My assistant and I rely on them to manage the events I speak at. I also love the email feature - where emails I send to clients are automatically sent to my NoCRM account. I can easily see the last contact.

Cons:

I don't consistently use it - so things pile up to be updated. This is a failing more of my system and organization. I also am a solopreneur. The expert edition I subscribe to is too robust (data, stats etc) for what I need, but the post-sales features only come with the expert edition. Those features are what I need most. I would subscribe to the basic if it included the post-sales options. Then I would give it a 5 for value.

Julien C.
Julien C.
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees

The simpliest prospecting tool ever!

5 5 years ago

Comments: We have been using YDNCRM in my company for two years now. It is the first tool I put in place when I joined. It is by far the easiest softaware to follow customer conquest, pipe and new business gain. Extermely user friendly, my team and I use it every day. I know in real time what to do and what my team does. Business meetings wtih my team don't need to be prepared anymore : every information is in YDNCRM and comes out in a click. Very simple but powerful too!

Pros:

Simple, user friendly, very good for customer conquest.

Cons:

Doesn't propose any emailing campaign.

Eduardo E.
Diretor Financeiro - CFO in Brazil
Chemicals, 2-10 Employees

Maintain focus on the Pipeline

4 5 years ago

Pros:

The App is perfect for controlling the sales pipeline. It is extremely easy to use and does not require the sales person to fill in endless fields. It is the only CRM app that I have seen that was quickly adopted by the sales staff. I tried other CRMs before and they are very nice theoretically, but are not practical for the user. By focusing only on prospecting new customers, this tool gets the job done.

Cons:

If you want to keep track of the user AFTER the first purchase, this app is not for you. They do have a means for doing this but then, it is not very practical or straight forward. The reports are nice but could be better. You don't get information on conversion rates from one Stage to another Stage.

Mark D.
Mark D.
Représentant in Canada
Construction, 51-200 Employees

No CRM

4 3 years ago

Comments: In sales we often use this as an every day tool to track our leads and follow ups.
Its a good basic tool

Pros:

Very user friendly, Updated often and service is good.

Cons:

Not much, wish you could better analysts of your leads

Jim M.
Mortgage Loan Officer in US
Financial Services Software, 11-50 Employees

Mortgage Advisor

5 5 years ago

Comments: Easy to use. Best part is how quickly you can access info from laptop or phone. Especially like the copy lead or add a lead feature when you send emails and tags for different sorting needs.

Pros:

access on computer or phone, tags for sorting. can copy emails to client record or add to a new lead.

Cons:

If you add a lead from a website you don't see the same Create a Lead Features like name, address, email, phone, normal CRM fields.

Broker/Owner in US
Real Estate, Self Employed

The best quality/price CRM on the market.

5 10 months ago

Comments: Amazing!

Pros:

I like the affordable price, the dashboard, the lead management and all the options.

Cons:

reminder does not link to your agenda.

Zach M.
Zach M.
Account Manager in US
Financial Services Software, 11-50 Employees

Use of the CRM for business clients tracking

4 5 years ago

Pros:

The system is extremely easy to use and you can learn the basics of what you need in a couple hours. The integration of the sent emails into the comments is the best feature that this system has that others do not. I have used Salesforce in the past and it was almost too much information. This CRM really only focuses on the basics of who you are contacting and when to follow up.

Cons:

It works well depending on your need. If you just need a follow up system, then you can't go wrong with it. If you are in the financial industry and need to know a lot of specifics for each client, you would end up with a long write up in the description rather than separate areas to put different information.

Joshua S.
The boss in Israel

Covers all the normal steps of sales and post-sales process. Does its job. PERIOD

5 4 years ago

Pros:

I was able to use it and remind me of all steps of the sales process. I used extensively with API access and works Works great with Zapier. Well equipped to make calls. Service fast and efficient

Cons:

Very annoying name "NO....." You Don't need...... negative jargon. would like support 24/07. Why are you asking for more. That is it?!

Chris V.
Creative Director in
Internet, 2-10 Employees
Used the Software for: Not provided

NoCRM is easy, fast, and flexible

5 7 years ago

Comments: I've used a number of CRM systems, but had trouble finding one that was simple enough for me: a solo entrepreneur interfacing only with a few clients at a time. What I loved about You Don't Need a CRM! right away was that it's flexible: it's great for a small business like my own, but is also scalable for larger businesses. It's easy to use, so the learning curve is low, and it's fast too. No matter how much info you're storing inside, it'll speed right along. If you've had trouble picking a CRM, give You Don't Need a CRM! a try. It might just be the perfect fit - it was for me!

Pros:

+ Perfect for businesses of all sizes + The UI is clear and easy to navigate + Zapier integration makes it easy to add leads from contact forms + The support team is incredibly responsive - they've implemented multiple feature suggestions I've had

Cons:

+ Instead of multiple fields for each attribute of a lead, you have one big textarea that you enter info in. It's super flexible which is great, but makes it harder to keep information super organised.

Bowen D.
Founder in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Lightweight, super-usable CRM

5 2 years ago

Comments: My main criteria for software evaluation (aside from features) is whether I *enjoy* using it. I like using noCRM because of the fast UI, keyboard shortcuts, and the great pipeline view.

Pros:

Fast, very usable web-based CRM with solid app and well-implemented keyboard shortcuts.

Cons:

I don't like that when a contact is in "standby" status, I have to keep updating the reminder date... A "hold" status might be useful.

President in US
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees

Best Tool for Outbound Lead Tracking

5 2 years ago

Pros:

How fast and easy it is to add or update lead

Cons:

At first there is a bit of a learning curve in order to get used to it.

Stavros Q.
Stavros Q.
IT Consultant in Mexico
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees

A tool the team can finally use!

4 5 years ago

Comments: I have been exploring several tools lately for sales purpose.
The biggest challenge I come across in specialized crms is that they take a long time just to get a hang of.. It requires you at least a months work in training and workshops for the team to understand the usage.
Instead with YDNCRM , to team feels very familiar with the interface and the process.
It feels like a lot of the regular social networks, and its easier to take to real work.

Pros:

Ease of use. Familiar Interface Good webinars

Cons:

It may be limited . Could have a little of other process integrations.

Bruce R.
Owner in South Africa

Great App for Organising and Managing the Sales Pipeline

4 6 years ago

Comments: In tandem with trialling the YDNCRM! app for our client, we redesigned and refined their internal sales processes and significantly improved their productivity. Before YDNCRM! preparing the monthly sales activity report was a tedious process to prepare. The client now obtains daily, weekly and monthly stats and 'line of sight' for all the steps in their sales pipeline. The YDNCRM! pipeline terminates when the deal is Won. However, our client's Sales Process terminated only when the product had been manufactured, delivered and installed (a further 2 -3 weeks) and so we also needed a tool to manage the ToDo's through these relatively short duration steps. YDNCRM does have a workaround to manage those subsequent project management and customer relations management steps before final payment is received. This workaround is a little clunky to set up but did achieve the desired result after redesigning some internal work processes. Customer service was great!

Michelle K.
Founder / CEO in US

LOVE IT

5 4 years ago

Pros:

I LOVE this CRM! I have a very simple business/service model so I didn't need a lot of bells and whistles but I still wanted a seamless accurate database management system that could hold me accountable for follow-ups and allow me the leisure of organizing my contacts systematically and customizable to my business. I've been with this CRM for over a year now and I LOVE IT!

Cons:

So far there is nothing I don't like. I've run into some minor glitches but every time I do, I contact their support and they fix it.

Natalia R.
psychologist in Colombia
Education Management, 5,001-10,000 Employees

noCRM reliable

4 3 years ago

Pros:

noCRM.io I am in trial period but so far is the best application I've seen for the management of prospects, leads and clients

Cons:

excellent option for a sales team, could have some, but they are not significant, in general excellent option.

Harold G.
professional graphic designer in Colombia
Consumer Electronics, 51-200 Employees

WHAT EVERY TEAM MUST HAVE

5 3 years ago

Pros:

I'm working with this CRM for the first time and I think it's quite simple to use it is reliable, very good option for a sales team, I can open it on several devices so very well

Cons:

For the moment nothing negative to aim, excellent option.

Daniel D.
Business Development Manager in UK
Used the Software for: Not provided

Exactly what I needed. Up and running within minutes.

5 6 years ago

Comments: Sage, Act, Dynamics ... ugh. All I want is a way to track my leads. I don't want anything complicated. I was looking around for a way of getting stuff in and out of my accounting system and discovered YDNACRM on Zapier. So, wait, I don't *actually* need a CRM? I took the trial and within a few days entered my billing info because I knew that this was exactly what I needed. The morning splash of business in my inbox is a great reminder of what I have got to do today, the links direct to the leads in the emails are great for on-the-go management, and the allocation to other members of your team, status updates, amount & probability reports are the icing on the cake. And the video tutorial which walks you through the whole entire system in 15 minutes is exactly what is needed. Top marks all round. Highly recommended.

Vagner I.
Senior Consultant in Brazil
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees

Exactly what i needed!

5 5 years ago

Comments: The software is simple, very intuitive and easy to use.
It's really easy to customize, and the idea of having a spreadsheet for the prospects that can be converted to leads and added to the sales funnel after this conversion is very good, because I now, finally, can manage the prospection and the sales processes in a simple and effective way.

Pros:

Easy to use Customizable Intuitive Separates prospects from lead in an effective manner

Cons:

Can't filter by "last contact", to make sure I'm not forgetting any of my clients.

Kandukuri S.
Kandukuri S.
India

Very Good and a friendly application

5 5 years ago

Comments: I have been looking for a good crm tool with a fully loaded features package and finally after many hardships i have found this to be very exciting and wonderful.

Pros:

Its very easy to use for admin as well for the team. Its easy to assign create and also close the prospects when we need them.

Cons:

Nothing as of now let me use this for more than an year and then i guess i could find some. Hopefully nothing!

Adam C.
US

The CRM for you

4 5 years ago

Comments: I was a bit skeptical at first, but for the price I could not pass up the chance to try this system out. I have drifted from CRM to CRM for our Small Manufacturing company. For us is it about follow up, and maintaining relationships with our community, partner businesses, media, AND customers. This system allowed us to create a fun and flexible way to manage our business at a fraction of the cost. CRM should not be a time consumer. A lot of CRM softwares are at their peak functionality when YOU spend lots of time inputting data that doesn't really help you close the sales. What helps us close the sale is visibility of who we've be talking too, what was last said, and having reminders. If you have not tried this, you missing out. No matter the size of your business, you should give this a shot.

Mathieu A.
License Partner in Canada
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Tought it was good when i knew nothing else.

2 2 years ago

Pros:

At first when I was new to CRM and Started using it, it was really simple really user friendly.

Cons:

It was to simple, I switch to Hubspot and what i can do Now with my CRM is soooooo much better. I never want to go back!

You Don't Need a CRM! Response

2 years ago

Hi Mathieu, Thanks for your feedback. I'm glad you found our software easy to use. Sorry to see not all your needs were met with our product. noCRM is tailored for sales people, our goal is to finally make it easy to use a CRM. Would you be willing to have a chat with us so we can know how to better improve our tool? Thanks!

Lorena S.
economist in Colombia
Cosmetics, 5,001-10,000 Employees

noCRM.io really very good

4 3 years ago

Pros:

an excellent tool easy to use, reliable, so that we do not miss any leads and thus close more sales

Cons:

So far the best, you organize life for sales, excellent and 100% recommended.