15 years helping Emirati businesses

About Pipedrive

Pipedrive is an easy-to-implement CRM software tool that helps you focus on the activities that drive deals to close.

Learn more about Pipedrive

Pros:

Neatly organized and friendly application. The most liked feature is the chat support team.

Cons:

The only thing that is kinda confusing especially to non-technical person is on integrating with third-party tools. Most of it needs to be connected with Zapier which is again another subscription.

Pipedrive ratings

4.5
4.4
4.3
4.4

8.6/10

Pipedrive has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 2,964 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Pipedrive before?

Filter reviews (2,964)

Jamie
Jamie
Head of Growth in UK
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Great for efficiency & simplicity

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: I’m really pleased with the improved efficiency we’ve achieved by switching to Pipedrive and I can’t see us moving away anytime soon.

Pros:

It’s incredibly easy to move data from your old CRM and set up your pipelines. Even easier to manage opportunities at every stage. The alerts, activities and send from Pipedrive features are great for keeping organised and the forecasting function is decent too.

Cons:

It is geared around the sales process/kanban view so can be a little limiting when using it as a hybrid marketing & sales CRM. The insights dashboard building area is good but it doesn’t allow you to create bespoke charts/tables for every possible data point (fair enough for the price point).

Alternatives Considered: monday sales CRM and monday.com

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive: I inherited Insightly from a previous employee and it was a bit of a mess; we needed to simplify the sales process and get a much clearer view of our pipeline and marketing/contact data. Pipedrive was the obvious choice.

Switched From: Insightly

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive: Price, simplicity of setup and wide range of easy-to-implement integrations were the main standout benefits of Pipedrive.

japhet
Creative Director in South Africa
Telecommunications, 2–10 Employees

The unrivaled CRM in the industry

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Pipedrive stands out as my top choice among CRMs, having thoroughly evaluated over a dozen options. I consistently recommend it to my clients due to its exceptional versatility with third-party integrations. Additionally, I suggest it to beginners because of the extensive features available even with the top-tier package, which remains one of the most affordable options on the market.

Pros:

I appreciate Pipedrive's straightforward user interface, its flexibility for customization, and its extensive range of integrations, which is unmatched in its category. I would even describe it as modular, as you can easily add almost any feature you desire through third-party integrations. This ensures that you're never restricted by the limitations of what Pipedrive may not excel at. On the other hand, if you prefer an all-in-one solution, Pipedrive still outperforms its competitors in this aspect.

Cons:

I'm not particularly fond of how certain basic features are restricted to higher-priced plans. While I lean towards the 'modular' setup, the lowest-priced plan is the most logical choice for me. However, I do miss some features like prioritizing important fields based on the deal or the stage of the person/organization in the pipeline. In the past, I subscribed to Pipedrive's top-tier package, but I found the automation features to be underwhelming. They are somewhat limited, and the triggers don't always function as expected.

Roberta
Roberta
Head of Operations in US
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11–50 Employees

Scripted service. Not customer friendly

1.0 2 months ago New

Comments: After our original Administrator left the company, Pipedrive made it impossible for us to change the Administrator on our account, yet they continued to charge our credit card. Repeat attempts to get their assistance, to get them to stop charging us, were met with scripted responses explaining how they can't help me and the only way to resolve this was by getting our credit card company involved. After 10 months and an escalation to the CEO, CFO and COO, with a final "sorry, we can't help you", we figured out a way to stop them.

Pros:

Absolutely nothing. We weren't able to use it for the past 10 months.

Cons:

The service - from the top down; Pipedrive needs to take a hard look at its service. There is no question that your approach is not a customer centric one. Instead, you implement policies, procedures, and scripted responses that work to ensure your staff and the company as a whole will not succeed in today's environment which requires both critical thinking and a common sense approach.

Giovanni
Data Scientist in Brazil
Computer Software, 201–500 Employees

A cost-effective CRM solution for businesses with small sales teams

4.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

I like how easy it is to start an operation and gain insights from the deals pipeline. Pipedrive also offers tons of content to introduce and maintain your knowledge about SalesOps and what fits best with your deals workflow. You'll be able to integrate it with almost all the relevant tools for data analysis. Even when it's not native to Pipedrive, you can find the right solution on the marketplace.

Cons:

I don't like how the dashboards are structured, eventually we started using other tools and in-house solutions. It gets confusing when you start to create one dash after another... if you don't keep track of it and clean any unnecessary dashboard, you'll find yourself lost among all the legacy charts you created before. But, as long as you keep things organized, you have a great tool to work with.

Luis
Head of Sales in US
Financial Services Software, 2–10 Employees

Pipedrive for a Fintech Company

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: It is been very positive and intuitive. Fast deployment and easy to manage.

Pros:

It is a fast and intuitive setup to start. If you have sales know-how, it is going to be an easy adaptation. The integrations also work well.

Cons:

I think the user view with too many possible added features makes it a bit confusing. Maybe that should be just for administrative roles.

Alternatives Considered: ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive: I believe Pipedrive is a lot simpler to use compared to Salesforce.

Switched From: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive: Because of integration possibilities with our existing platform.

Giuliano
Customer Care Rep in US
Telecommunications, 11–50 Employees

My Experience With Pipedrive

5.0 last month New

Pros:

The software makes a great CRM and has amazing sales forecasting features.

Cons:

The tool is smooth and no issues yet. It is amazing.

Rita
Head of Partnerships in UK
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Fantastic CRM for account management

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Customisable reports and dashboard functionality. Ability to really manage deals from end to end with user friendly layout.

Cons:

Nothing, I've had no problems in the few years I've used it

Oyaro
Research assistant in US
Education Management, 201–500 Employees

Performance and contact management solution

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

The tool is effective in helping us improve performance through effectively handling marketing,

Cons:

The cost is a little bit expensive compared to any other alternatives

Akshat
Akshat
SEO EXECUTIVE in India
Capital Markets, 51–200 Employees

One of the best tool to track lead

5.0 last month New

Pros:

Pipedrive help me to track my leads in 1 place i can track my leads track the sales at one place.

Cons:

This is little expensive in comparison to Zoho

Alternatives Considered: Zoho CRM

Veronica
Senior Expert in Spain
Medical Practice, 51–200 Employees

Recommended

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Easy to use. You have all the information in hand.

Cons:

I cannot tag a person in the call coments

Kandice
Executive Assistant in US
Consumer Electronics, 2–10 Employees

Pipedrive makes it easy!!!

Comments: We have had a great experience. When we first on boarded Pipedrive, any questions we had were easily answered by the Pipedrive team. Truly great.

Pros:

We love everything about Pipedrive. It has so many desirable features for keeping your customer database as well as your sales 'deals' organized. It is a one stop shop, truly. We would love more than anything if every single department had something as easy as Pipedrive. It has never taken us more than one day to get someone trained on using Pipedrive, it's that easy!!! It keeps all dollar amounts, products, customer information, emails, reminders, notes, attachments, reporting, analytics, social profiles from your customers information, and more!! I highly recommend Pipedrive.

Cons:

We truly have no cons about this application..

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive: Infusionsoft was very difficult to use and to get everyone on boarded. We didn't like the face of it or the dashboard and it took way to many steps to get to a 'profile' of a customer.

Switched From: Keap

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive: Customer Support at Pipedrive was helpful!!!

Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Really great tool if need more than Hubspot and less than Salesforce

Comments: Really great among all CRM tools if need more power than Hubspot CRM and don't want to shell out dollars for Salesforce. The mobile app is especially good among CRM tools.

Pros:

Pipedrive has some of the best integrations have seen at that price point in any industry -- the customer lookup in Trello being a prime example. The overall product quality is also incredibly high -- e.g., we can see all export reports ever pulled in the system for audit purposes.

Cons:

The biggest gap is consistent with almost any CRM on the market -- while we can drag & drop or bulk change statuses of tasks in spreadsheet mode, we can't change the task order within stage. Pipedrive *does* have some capability to hack this which we did on occasion -- specifically, just change up the event dates in the tasks and assign a custom field to be your actual due date -- it was clunky but it worked, and ultimately just use Trello for deal management.

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Sales Cloud, SugarCRM, HubSpot CRM, and Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive: needed more CRM capabilities

Switched From: Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive: general BCC of email, ability to do bulk edits, and drag and drop between stages

Christopher
Christopher
CEO in US

The Best CRM In The Game

Comments: Pipedrive is by far my favorite CRM after extensively reviewing over a dozen of them. I recommend it to all of my clients because of how versatile it is with third party integrations. I also recommend it to any beginners since you do have the option of getting WAY more features than anyone else offers at the top-tier package; all while being one of the least expensive.

Pros:

I like the simplistic UI, the customizability, and the fact that Pipedrive has the widest range of integrations in it's class. I would go as far as to call it MODULAR, meaning you can add pretty much any feature you'd like via 3rd party integrations. With this is mind, you'll never be limited to some of the things Pipedrive doesn't do as well. Alternatively, if you're looking for everything under one roof, Pipedrive does this better as a whole than any of the competition.

Cons:

I'm not a huge fan of how some of the very simple features are blocked off from the lowest price plan. Since I prefer the 'modular' setup, this is the only plan that makes sense to me, but I do miss some of the features like important fields that display certain fields first based on where the deal or person / organization is in the pipeline. I used to run the top tier package from Pipedrive, and I wasn't really impressed with the automation features. They're a bit limited and the triggers don't always work.

Alternatives Considered: Zoho CRM, Agile CRM, monday.com, Copper, and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive: Trello does not scale well and was not comprehensive enough for my needs

Switched From: Trello

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive: Pricing, features and most of all a great and flexible UI/UX

Professional Training & Coaching, 11–50 Employees

Good CRM for small sales organizations without too much bloat

Comments: Overall experience is very positive and I will continue to use this over other bloated softwares.

Pros:

I like how simple and intuitive Pipedrive is to use without the bloat of a huge CRM and complex features a small business or sales department may not need. It has good integrations, notifications for customer actions, and easy sorting for customer profiles.

Cons:

Nothing I dislike about this software, all is good. I am trying to think if there is anything I dislike and there is nothing on my mind.

Alternatives Considered: ActiveCampaign, Ontraport, and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive: ActiveCampaign was too bloated for our sales organization and we did not need all the complex marketing automation, and Pipedrive in comparison is very lean and easy to use.

Switched From: ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive: Easy integrations, lack of marketing bloat, ease of use in UI, customer alerts

Sam
Sam
Partner in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11–50 Employees

Customizable CRM that is easy to deploy and offers endless customization possibilities

Comments: It is great! I've used it in the past, got locked into Hubspot for too long, and once I was out of their contract, I immediately came back to Pipedrive. Every so often, I test other CRM, and while some others may have cool bells and whistles, the features that other CRMs have and Pipedrive lacks tend to be related to shiny object syndrome. Pipedrive is practical, easy to use, and simple to train and onboard new employees. Another great thing about Pipedrive is its active community. Their forum is a great place to gain inspiration for the service and communicate with others for assistance in building unique integrations. Their support is excellent and always available via chat right from your CRM.

Pros:

Most CRMs force you to use it the way they think is best. But not all sales teams are alike. Pipedrive works well for us because we can customize it to work exactly how we need it. Customizing is easy and does not require coding. Pipedrive integrates nicely with services like Zapier and various forms of plugins. This allows us to connect our CRM with all of our software applications.

Cons:

Pipedrive has great email functionality, but it lacks a shared inbox (similar to Help Scout). We have a general sales email that our team manages as a sales team. If you want to use Pipedrive, you are forced to require all salespeople to communicate with their email instead of company-wide accounts. This creates separation within our organization as we can't rely on Pipedrive for email communication.

Aimee
Director in US
Alternative Medicine, 2–10 Employees

Fast, Simple to Set Up, Intuitive Pipelines

Comments: Excellent. When I try a software, give up and try to find an alternative then come back - I know it’s good. No other tool really measures up to this, and even though there are other software that do the same thing - the interface on this wins in every way.

Pros:

I love how easy this was to set up. It took less than 15 minutes to upload my students & set up multiple pipelines to track their progress.

Cons:

The billing was a little hard to navigate. I signed up months ago, but when the free trial was over somehow I was placed on the most expensive plan and when I reached out about it I was not given steps to downgrade, so I gave up. I tried doing this in Airtable & Hubspot - both took too much time 8 energy and had more steps then pipedrive. This time I figured out on my own how to set myself up with the most inexpensive plan to start, which is $19.

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive: Active campaign was just too clunky, and felt really heavy and cumbersome to use. I prefer lightweight, fast, easy to set up and use tools that make me happy when I use them.

Switched From: ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive: Faster & much more simple! I tried to set this up in hubspot and it required at least 5 more steps for every program and course I was setting up. Too many steps is an automatic no for me. Pipedrive has no steps to set up, just type into template,m!

Pankaj
Technical Acquisition Specialist in India
Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Pipedrive gives a good capabilities for a CRM with great integration.

Comments: In my opinion, it's fantastic. Since I'm working in IT and sales, Pipedrive is a very powerful CRM for business with easy access for users. I used both HubSpot and Pipedrive recently, I prefer the way Pipedrive does this, I feel more productive.

Pros:

Pipedrive is very straightforward to use, the Pipedrive automation is the best it helps me automate my flow. When we started using it we loved it because it had fewer features than most competitors, but the features it had worked better.

Cons:

Limited filters- As comparison with other systems in market.

Adam
Owner in US
Real Estate, Self Employed

The Best That I've Tried

Comments: A few months ago, I started using Pipedrive. Back then I chose Pipedrive because they were the only CRM that would allow me to create a customer field not only populate that data from a spreadsheet import, but allow me to update that same field later with some new data. I work a lot with quarterly data from the banks, so that was what won me over initially. At the time I compared it to Insightly, which does not allow updates to custom field from an import.
A few month later as my business developed, Pipedrive then added the integrated email feature. That was awesome. My business model was evolving, so I tried out Insighlty again, Soho and Trello because I knew others that were using it. While Insightly and Trello would allow you to assign emails to a deal or flow, it was troublesome. Soho doesn't allow any email assignments to a deal. I'll give them Kudos though because I paid $25 to try them out and they were kind enough to refund my money. Now I know there are more CRMs out there. And I figure some of the higher dollar ones might do everything that I want. But right now I am happy with what I am getting for my monthly rate with Pipedrive.
Is it perfect? No. It's about 85% of what I need. Pipedrive comes out with new features all the time, so I one day they might be up to 90-95% of what I need.
So here are my Pros
Email Integration - with a click of the mouse I can assign an email to a deal.
The Ability to Update Custom Data
Mobile App
Customization
Communication with Support
Cons
I could use some functionality to automate the creation of tasks as the deal moves from one stage to another. I am getting around that right now by using Automate.IO and Zapier. They both provide 5 Free automation scripts.
The mobile app does not use email. So when I am out and about, I am using my Gmail for work and then I have to do some cleanup later with tying emails to deals. I can't flag emails. For example, in Gmail if it is an important email, I will star it so that it is a constant reminder for me to address something. It would be nice to have a feature to do that with Pipedrive. At the minimum, allow me to create an activity with the email with the click of a button. Lack of development communication - What's being worked on? Where is the developer / user conversation. It's not required, but it would be nice. Overall I do enjoy my Pipedrive.

Pros:

Email integration Mobile app Customization

Cons:

Email integration - I would love to be able to assign an email to multiple deals. Email flagging - I would love to be able to flag an email as important, like stars in Gmail, or have the ability to convert it to an activity. Email on the mobile app - doesn't exist, which forces me to use my Gmail

Michelle
Project Manager in South Africa
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

A CRM System that just Works for Sales Management

Comments: Overall a good experience using the platform my new team members just needed two days of training and found it easier to use.

Pros:

Easy to manage different pipelines for different sales projects. The email template is one of the key features we like as it allows us to format our emails and the fields are filled in automatically, so every client receives a quality email without spending time typing out individual emails. Like the filter system that allows you to select just the clients, you wish to target and even the group email shot is an excellent tool we use often. We have added out funnels and Xero to the platform and both work perfectly with Pipedrive. Our market profile is primarily created on google documents and we have ease of importing the information onto the Pipedrive pipeline. We use the activities to set reminders which allows us to keep track of our work tasks on a given day. For sales, you can modify the platform to include the key features that you would like for your company and client information to be saved. Allows you to make group amendments in list form for a high volume of clients so if you need to split the work between the team this is an excellent tool.

Cons:

The emails received are not automatically assigned to a client and sometimes land on other client's deals in Pipedrive. There seems to be a lot of downtime of late and we have had several clients confirm that they have not received the email off Pipedrive. There is a lot of new additions to Pipedrive but not enough time to learn them this can be a pro and a con. The support is not always available for immediate help. There is no key information once Pipedrive is down of who you can contact for support. I don't like the Lead section it really just sits there quite useless to us.

Jill
Office manager in US
Music, 11–50 Employees

Pipedrive-Great workflow! (when it's flowing, that is)

Comments: We have been very happy with Pipedrive as a CRM program. It's relatively clean and user-friendly. It manages our customer database extremely well and makes the flow of adding customers, handling issues and ending our relationship with them easy. The automatic features are a huge timesaver when they work properly, 90% of the time and a big time-suck when they don't. A slightly less cluttered menu and contact card would be nice though. They have been receptive to feedback and are already planning changes for 2023.

Pros:

Pipedrive is simple to use and very easy to see what's happening visually. It's great for onboarding new team members and pulling data and information you need if it's not overly complicated. It has some great features like customizable data fields and pipelines and workflow automations that will automatically send emails or generate tasks for you as you work and move pieces. It integrates with many high demand products like Textline, Gmail and more. The storage has been fantastic.

Cons:

As soon as Pipedrive makes a change, something goes wrong. It seems everytime the software is updated there is a glitch to be fixed. Or if we attempt to make changes to automations, we lose the feature of auto-generation for a time being. Their help-chat is not all that helpful unless you commit to staying on with them and hammering out the issue until they send it to the engineers/developers. There are some limits to what web forms and automations can do at this time. The "insights" feature and dashboard are clunky and not inuitive for charting your company's progress. Even more frustrating, you can't seem to eliminate pieces you don't use so the side menu gets filled with pieces like "marketplace" and "products" that you may not even use.

James
Analyst in US
Gambling & Casinos, 1,001–5,000 Employees

A Great Choice in CRM

Comments: Overall, my experience with Pipedrive has been very positive. The software's user-friendly interface, powerful reporting and analytics features, and sales management tools make it a top choice for businesses looking to improve their sales performance. If you're in the market for a reliable CRM software that's easy to use and packed with features, then I highly recommend checking out Pipedrive.

Pros:

I have had the opportunity to explore and evaluate Pipedrive software. In my experience, Pipedrive is a highly effective customer relationship management (CRM) software that helps businesses streamline their sales processes. One of the main advantages of Pipedrive is its user-friendly interface, which makes it easy for both sales representatives and managers to use. Additionally, the software offers powerful reporting and analytics features that provide businesses with valuable insights into their sales performance.

Cons:

While Pipedrive has many benefits, there are some cons to consider. For instance, the software's pricing model requires businesses to upgrade to a paid plan to access some of its features. Also, some users have reported that the software can be slow to load when working with large amounts of data. Despite these drawbacks, I believe that Pipedrive remains a highly effective tool for managing and optimizing sales operations.

Pipedrive Response

last year

Hi James, Thank you very much for your feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience the slowness experience may have caused in your business, we can understand how this can impact your work. Service interruptions can be caused by different factors but we can guarantee we will look into any issues being reported carefully and as quickly as possible. We would like to reassure you that our Support Team is here to help you 24/7 and we will be more than happy to help with any questions you might have. We will forward the feedback internally and make sure it will be taken into account for future improvements. Thank you!

Juliana
Assitente Comercial
Logistics & Supply Chain, 11–50 Employees

Use better your time to be Productive and reach Results

Comments: Firs of all Pipedrive took me off all the excel spreadsheet, and I used to have hundreds of them. I haven’t taken any training, but it wasn’t really necessary because you can learn it all by induction. I liked the colors, it’s not polluted so it doesn't hurts my eyes.
As I was not used to such a tool, it was very uncomfortable for me at the beginning, because it’s kind of boring to write down every call you make, and every activity you do and yet remark the next step. But after few days I already got used to that. So after awhile I started to see my days yield more. I started not to lose clients or negotiations, and mistakes was reducing. It was when I realysed how Pipedrive made my routine become healthier, because now I work the same time, but I produce more and I am less stressed because I don’t need to bring work home. I Know it’s gonna be easy for me to find anything easily in the next day with PipeDrive, so why keep tinhking on that after work?

Pros:

I really enjoyed the fact that we can format it the way we need to, like add some options or information space, etc. PipeDrive is flexible, that’s great! I also like the graphics and results it’s given, about the day, the week, the month and it goes on. With this I have a notion of my efficiency and I can monitor myself by this. Actually I liked PipeDrive in general. Everything is good once I haven't worked with almost nothing like it. And the closest tool I used was very terrible. I can tell that the idea of organizing a company as the Mother and others as sisters was really smart. I used to have problems with that, so it made my life easier. At last I assure that the filters are helpful, but it could be better in some ways. But I really do recommend it at all. It definitely changed my routine work for better, much better.

Cons:

I don't think it’s a bad thing, maybe something to be improved in Pipedrive, are the filters or results/statistics, it was good if we could export that to excel. I don't know if the key user can do that (I’m not) but if only him, then I suggest to give this opportunity to all users. The only thing I don’t think was positive about all that is the minucius way that now our bosses are controlling our work and results. Of course this ended to be a problem about the person, and I don’t know what Pipedrive could do about it, even though I think it is important to say. The last thing I wish I could change is the timing. Every activity has to have at least 15 minutes of during. I wish this could be more flexible, or even better, an idea: somehow we could add an activity and press a button saying we are starting that activity; Then when we finish it, we press end, and it calculates the time we used to do that. For me it sound better and more realistic. But Please, don't take off the option we already have of simply put it as done after it is done already.

Andrew
Business Coach
Management Consulting, 2–10 Employees

Pipedrive is an exceptional tool for Sales Managers and Sales Teams

Pros:

The brilliance of Pipedrive is that by implementing the tool, Sales Managers as well as business owners will find that they simultaneously build best practice Sales Management capability into their businesses. Pipedrive really feels like it has been built by Sales Managers and Sales People, rather than by technical people, as it takes into account the things that frustrate Sales Teams the most. For example, simplicity and ease of use is essential to ensure that Sales People adopt any new Sales Tool. Pipedrive has really embraced simplicity and ease of use. One company I work with has a team of sales people mostly above the age of 50, who have successfully adopted Pipedrive. For Sales Managers, to have a tool to help them accurately predict whether their sales people are going to miss target, BEFORE it happens, is essential. Pipedrive makes it easy to setup standard sales processes. And to monitor leading measures that will predict future problems. This gives Sales Managers time to take corrective action. The tool also comes with the most powerful data import engine that I've ever worked with. So migrating legacy data into the tool is far easier than with any other tool I've worked with. All in all, I give Pipedrive a big thumbs up.

Cons:

This is a minor point because it's easy to work around this problem: Pipedrive's ability to filter deal data an become frustrating as you have to setup pre-defined filters, and you very quickly get bogged down with too many filters. The workaround is to export the data into Excel and manipulate the data from there. Also, the ability to work with a pre-defined set of Products, while available in Pipedrive, is not the tools strong point. I hope to see a more refined implementation of Product capabilities in future releases. Lastly, it's important to note that the pre-defined reporting only starts to make any sense after some history of data is available. Some of the reports make sense after a few weeks of diligent use of the system by the sales team. Other reports will likely only make sense after a few months of system usage. Obviously this problem is relevant to any sales tracking system, not just Pipedrive.

Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Used it at a start-up, it was easy and effective

Pros:

When I was interviewing for this position at a tech company, I was told that they use Pipedrive as their CRM. I wanted to show that I was eager to learn, so I set out to do some research on Pipedrive before I began my position. Luckily, Pipedrive made it pretty easy. I had already done a tutorial on Salesforce, so I understood the basics of CRMs, but Pipedrive had a whole academy -- the Pipedrive Academy -- to help you learn how to use their software effectively. So right off the bat, I appreciated them making it easy. I did all of the modules and quickly saw that it was very easy to use. I even put the video speed on 1.5x to save some time. Once I started the position, I saw that there was even more depth, and you could customize workflows and your pipeline pretty extensively.

Cons:

In the Pipedrive Academy, it wouldn't update my progress on some videos. So it never gave me the satisfaction of it saying "100% complete", which is a small detail but it was still annoying as a first impression. The system is easy to use, but like all CRMs, it still takes time to update all of your activities. I could usually update 10-20 calls in 5 minutes, and theres a bunch of plug-ins and extensions to make this faster but I didn't use them. Also, if your search query is off by an apostrophe or something along those lines, you can still miss the person/company you're searching for. But this can be eliminated if you have a system for formatting names or whatever.

Mohit
Business Dev manager in India
Computer Software, 201–500 Employees

Pipedrive - User review

Comments: It is a decent CRM to use for start ups. Doesn't have advanced features like mapping and in depth reporting like Salesforce.

Pros:

Sliding feature where opportunities can be moved easily from one tier to another.

Cons:

No calling functionality. Email sync also does not work well sometimes. Doesn't track all the emails sent/received

Pipedrive Response

2 years ago

Hi Mohit! First of all, thank you very much for taking some time to provide us with your feedback. We are happy to know you like Pipedrive and we are here 24/7 to help with any doubts or help you need! Regarding the calling feature, with Pipedrive's built-in Caller feature, you will be able to directly click and make calls to your customers without leaving the Pipedrive web-app, as well as automatically log all of the calls as activities for effortless reporting. Here is our support article for additional information: https://support.pipedrive.com/en/article/caller Also, the email tracking is done by adding a tracking pixel to each email where tracking has been enabled. If a contact you are emailing has images disabled in their email client or if the email is set to plain text (instead of HTML) the tracking pixel will not work Once again thank you for your feedback! Do not hesitate to reach us if there is anything we can help it! Kind regards, Pipedrive Team.