15 years helping Emirati businesses

About Acuity Scheduling

Self-service appointment scheduling with the world's friendliest scheduling tool, so you can save time for the rest of your to-do list.

Learn more about Acuity Scheduling

Pros:

I love how accessible this product is and the support team are very helpful.

Cons:

The same applies to setting availability. It can be a bit confusing when blocking off times by day.

Acuity Scheduling ratings

4.6

9.1/10

Acuity Scheduling has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 5,624 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Acuity Scheduling before?

Filter reviews (5,624)

Dr. Jeanette
Dr. Jeanette
President in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Acuity Scheduling is an economical choice for scheduling and collecting payment

Comments: Acuity Scheduling was an excellent great start and affordable option for online scheduling, billing collections, and basic SOAP notes. It was user-friendly and easy to setup. It also allowed for multiple users that could be set up as administrators or clinicians. I ultimately had to leave the platform for a more advanced EMR system; however, I definitely recommend them as a great place to start or if your needs are more simple.

Pros:

Acuity Scheduling is very user-friendly and easy to setup. I liked being able to customize my account to my brand colors and logo. The online scheduling and billing features are easy for both clinician and client.

Cons:

The SOAP note features are not as robust. This is to be expected since they are not technically an EMR. For basic SOAP notes, they do the job. For more advanced SOAP notes, these can be created within the platform and are not difficult to do.

Alternatives Considered: PT Distinction and Mindbody

Reasons for Choosing Acuity Scheduling: Acuity Scheduling was simpler and more affordable. It also allowed me to have multiple disciplines like physical therapy, personal training, and massage therapy.

Switched From: WebPT and ClinicSense

Reasons for Switching to Acuity Scheduling: Affordability and ease of use. The ability for multiple users.

Web Designer and Founder in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Great Booking System for Meeting Room Reservations

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Acuity is an awesome booking system. We use it to manage our business room meeting reservations and the whole system is very easy for our customers to use. The software has paid for itself over and over again!

Pros:

We use Acuity Scheduling to reserve our meeting room space. Acuity has automated our booking and payment process so clients can book online without needing to work with a human. Payments are processed through Stripe and are deposited directly into our business bank account in a matter of days. Acuity has reminder email and SMS available to help eliminate no shows. Acuity also integrates with Google Calendar so you can quickly check for upcoming meetings on your phone.

Cons:

I wish we didn't have to login to Stripe to issue refunds when meetings are cancelled. It would be nice if there were a front-end experience in Acuity. There are some limitations with add-ons. We sell pots of coffee as an add on, and there's no way for a customer to select how many pots of coffee they would like to purchase. Add ons are limited to checkboxes, no quantities.

Alternatives Considered: Calendly

Reasons for Switching to Acuity Scheduling: Calendly is more for personal meetings. Acuity is better for paid room reservations.

James
Owner in Australia
Wine & Spirits, 11–50 Employees

No customer service No reply from Help options !!!!

2.0 last month New

Comments: Very Very UN HAPPY I can not get help

Pros:

when it worked it did what it was meant to

Cons:

the lack of customer service ! I have a blockage on the booking platform and I can not get help to un block

Kiri
Owner in Australia
Retail, 2–10 Employees

Reliable software

Comments: Overall, I'm very happy with Acuity scheduling.

Pros:

The software works consistently and reliably. It's reassuring to know that customers are receiving the correct information, and we are aware of any changes in real time. Being able to ban problem customers is essential for us. The forms allow us to create click-wrap agreements with our clients.

Cons:

My only issue with acuity is the look of the booking form. There isn't a lot of scope to alter the appearance, and the standard format isn't the most visually appealing.

Esther
Head Operations and Sales in US
Financial Services Software, 51–200 Employees

Sensational Appointment Scheduling Software.

Pros:

It is an affordable tool for scheduling appointments within minutes.It has an intuitive and user-friendly interface.Itbis simple to reschedule or cancel appointment using this tool.I never miss appointments because of Acuity Scheduling reminder feature.

Cons:

It makes appointment scheduling process fast and effortless thus nothing to complain.

Qiana
Massage therapist in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Very user friendly scheduling app

5.0 last month New

Comments: Very good overall and I’m happy continuing to use it

Pros:

It’s easy to navigate UI, customizable appointment email and text.

Cons:

It easily integrates with square, but lacks some functionality like adding a tip or discount

Joseph
Information Technology Specialist in US
Construction Software, 201–500 Employees

A Straightforward Appointment Scheduling Software.

Pros:

I like how it is simple and fast to book or rather book appointments with Acuity Scheduling.Again,it is simple to cancel or reschedule appointments with Acuity Scheduling anytime.It has a reminder feature that ensures that I don't miss any appointment.

Cons:

I haven't faced any challenges with Acuity Scheduling since it meets my appointment scheduling needs.

Ronald
Project Officer in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 201–500 Employees

Fostered and Evolved Excellent Online Booking Itinerary

Pros:

Often notifications and reminders on upcoming appointments. Super-easy stylish GUI and UI dashboard visualization. Online billing and invoicing (payment processing). CC procession.

Cons:

Tis the right IT software fitting its functionality and performance.

Sylvia
Consumer Services, 2–10 Employees

Very seamless

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

I can customize it and it’s very detailed

Cons:

The price but it’s not bad though compared to others

Alternatives Considered: Square Point of Sale and Cash App

Arleny
Arleny
Global Recruiter in Dominican Republic
Human Resources Software, 2–10 Employees

Helpful Scheduling Tool with Handy Features

4.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

I’ve been using Acuity Scheduling for two months, and it’s been a game-changer for my business. The platform is really easy to use, and setting up my calendar was a breeze. My clients love how simple it is to book appointments, and the automatic reminders have cut down on no-shows a lot. Plus, it integrates perfectly with tools like Zoom and Google Calendar. It’s saved me so much time and hassle—highly recommended!

Cons:

The pricing is a bit high for a small business like mine. The customer support is helpful but can be slow to resolve issues sometimes. It has a lot of potential, but it might not be the best fit for everyone.

Monica
Founder/Owner in US
Publishing, Self Employed

Easily Fits Into My Solo Biz

Comments: Once I set up my questionnaire and determined my schedule and link name, it really was good to go. I've shared it with a variety of potential clients with no complaints so far as to issues using it. I look forward to getting to know the tool even better so I can hopefully streamline things even more. I believe it will integrate nicely with a WP site - according to my designer - so all the more reason to stick with this one.

Pros:

The best thing about Acuity to me is how easy it is to incorporate into my business process. I can easily update my daily schedule before I share the scheduling link with a potential client. I was able to create a questionnaire used within Acuity, and I can just add the link to my site for people to use when they are ready to schedule a meeting. Plus I can customize the link with my business name. And that's just using the free version. I will upgrade when it's time and I anticipate it being even better when I do.

Cons:

Because I am not yet using this daily, I don't have any complaints about this tool as of yet. There are all kinds of little things I'm not even using yet and the price is right even to just try out the other features. What's not to like?

Alternatives Considered: Calendly

Reasons for Switching to Acuity Scheduling: This was the first one I came across where I could add my own questionnaire and it's really quick to update my schedule before sharing my link if I need to do so. I like things to be fun to use/look at, easy to use and easy to integrate with other tools I use, and this does not fail me so I'm not planning to switch, even after my business goes to a new level.

Jay
COO in US
Photography, 2–10 Employees

Easily solved our complex Photography Studio schedule.

Comments: We love Acuity and cannot see ever moving away from it. Not only does it manage our booking and syncing with Google Calendar, but it also integrates with our CRM Pipedrive. We use it both on the computer and mobile application while out of the studio with clients which has made booking incredibly easy and no longer a frustration. On top of that, our no-shows have plummeted due to the automation reminder text messages and emails. Something we never had implemented prior to Acuity and now couldn't live without. With how busy everybody is anymore, reminders are so helpful and really make a huge difference so we don't get stuck waiting on a client who forgot to show up.

Pros:

We love the ability for clients to schedule themselves, and once we got everything sorted out with how to logistically set up our schedule to account for how our business runs, it has solved so many issues and problems of knowing when to schedule a client. The ability to assign resources and set the availability for those resources is really the best part. For almost any client-heavy industry this is a key feature which allows you to maximize your client load in an orderly fashion. We wen't from thinking our schedule was maxed out, to realizing we had the ability to expand our schedule over 50% thus increasing our bottom line.

Cons:

If you have no worked with a scheduling software before, there is a learning curve. We used Acuity for well over 9 months before figuring out how to really utilize this tool to maximize our studio schedule. Granted, the help and support Acuity offers is amazing, but I tend to DIY most things until I get stuck. By reaching out for help and support when you get stuck, the only minor frustration is easily mitigated and goes away quickly.

Alternatives Considered: Calendly

Reasons for Switching to Acuity Scheduling: For us, Acuity just seemed like a better product to start with and grow with. Seemed like more of a robust solution that we would never need to replace. Nothing against other solutions on the market, but Acuity is exactly what we needed to manage our crazy busy studio.

Owner in UK
Photography, Self Employed

Pleasantly surprised

Comments: So far i'm quite happy with Acuity Scheduling. Even though there is the annoyance of the menu system, the features & level of customisation available outweigh this.

Pros:

So far there's quite a lot to like about Acuity Scheduling. I like that I can have different appointment groups & types which I can customise with photos & text (inc T&C's etc.) as well as customise the calendar settings to only allow bookings at times that are convenient to me. I also like that I can hide certain appointment types so they are only visible to people I share the link with, this is especially useful for one off or promotional sessions. The integration with my external google calendar is also a great feature & something which was lacking from other scheduling tools I've tried. The option to take online payments is also a good feature, and something which i'm sure will really help to streamline my booking process. There are also many options for integrating with external apps such as quick books, facebook, active campaign etc. which i'm yet to fully explore but I'm sure will be useful to me and improve the efficiency of my booking process.

Cons:

The only issue I have is that the user interface could be improved. As i'm still fairly new to this software, I find when i click on a link to make changes (for example 'Availability') and it's not actually the menu I want, I have to go all the way back to the home screen to then search through the respective menus to find what I want. This becomes annoying if you go through this process several times to find what you'r after, and it could be improved by either adding drop down menus, or at least leaving the entire navigation menu visible in each section.

Alternatives Considered: Google Forms , Facebook Apps and Tabs , Microsoft 365 , and Fresha

Reasons for Switching to Acuity Scheduling: I've been looking at ways to improve & streamline my booking process & started off looking at the free tool within facebook. It didn't take long to become very very annoyed with the facebook tool as it would not properly integrate with my google calendar (so it was essentially pointless). The functionality & ability to customise was also poor. I also looked at other free tools, such as google forms but again they lacked the level of functionality tor really give me any kind of improvement. As the free tools didn't really cut it for me, i started looking elsewhere and compared Acuity with a couple of other paid options (such as office 365). What swung it for me was the level of customisation & available features when compared to others.

Kate
owner in Australia

WOW Acuity Scheduling increased My bookings By 80% in-the first week

Pros:

I really love that myself and the client get an email to confirm the booking instantly, I love the color coding of my treatments in a glace, I know who has booked a massage and the length of time or if it's an energy healing or reflexology & my clients say its really easy to use. Squarespace has been quite fast in getting back to me with any problems or queries and mostly provide a video on how to address any problems with step by step instructions which is super helpful by last website provider would take over a week to get back to me and want to charge me each time even when it was their mistake so Squarespace/ Scheduling service makes me extremely happy I feel they are supporting me in my business and understand the urgency of having a to fix any problems. Great work Squarespace /Scheduling I appreciate the service you provide and am thrilled with my choice to use your platform and booking system.

Cons:

I have only been using this for 6 days so the things I would add or change may already be a possibility and I just haven't had the time to work it out as yet Firstly, the block time off is a bit too slow I just want to click block and then the space of time on the day I wish to block and it's done, it's really slow to have to click block and manually fill it out in the side panel other booking systems aloud the way I wish it to be and it was much more proficient. on three occasions this week clients have been able to usefully book a time that was already booked by another client and I have had to call and apologize and try to reschedule the last client that booked which is quite embarrassing and the clients don't understand how it's possible. also, I haven't worked out how my clients can book or chose from my two clinic locations I wonder if that's possible?

Stavros
Stavros
Wedding Officiant in US
Events Services, Self Employed

Acuity Scheduling Is A Super Trifecta In The Appointment Scheduling Application Platform

Comments: My overall experience was outstanding. I cannot say anything negative about this platform as it really delivered all the bells and whistles that you want in an appointment scheduling application.

Pros:

The top features for me were the ability to have a client make a "reservation, appointment, booking" that is dated more than 1 year from the current day. Many competitors have a restriction on future bookings which only allow you to make a booking within the next 365 days. In my industry, dealing with Weddings, future ability to make a reservation 2 or even 3 years from the current day is crucial. The number 2 feature that I believe is underrated and is very important in many industries is the fact that appointment add-on's such as a time extension or a same-day rehearsal, Acuity was one of the only that took that specific booking and reflected that overall appointment time into my future availability. Not all applications factor in "add-on's" into the future appointment availability which can cause problems in servicing other clients who now have an opportunity to schedule the service even though you the provider might not be available. Another great feature is that Guests who pay for the service in full have the ability to give you a tip. (which is a rare feature among. these appointment application solutions.)

Cons:

The only cons are that even their top tier level plans which go for approximately $45/ month still do not come with phone support. While setting up your account is quite streamlined and simple. I still have a personal opinion on those applications that cost a specific amount per month should provide phone support. I would like to note that their email support was on point and did respond better than some other competitors I have used in the past.

Alternatives Considered: vcita

Reasons for Choosing Acuity Scheduling: The platform was not as user-friendly as you would want. The cost of simply book.me was even greater.

Switched From: vcita

Reasons for Switching to Acuity Scheduling: I chose Acuity because of the simple, user-friendly platform that the application is built on. It provided significant features that the competitors simply lacked. Acuity allows you to customize its platform without the application overtaking your website as Vcita does. Acuity gave someone like my business at Weddings a much more meaningful experience rather than some of the competitors. In my industry, my clients are not really going to be future clients so the features that some of the platforms advertise excessively simply do not affect me. With that said, if anyone is on the line of whether Acuity would fit their needs- do not think twice. Acuity is a thoroughbred in this appointment scheduling application platform.

Nea
Professional Training & Coaching, 2–10 Employees

One Stop Scheduling Tool

Comments: Acuity continues to expand and refine the scheduilng features and options it offers it's users . I use this platform for one on one meetings, group sessions, classes and multi-day events. I love that they offer numerous integrations making it super easy to get going. The help articles are truly helpful. Any glitches I have had have really just been a learning curve - the more I learn, the easier it has been to get the results I want. Totally a great tool for coaches and trainers.

Pros:

Acuity is a great tool for scheduling individual sessions, as well as classes and packages for coaching or events. It is easy to use as an administrator, but what makes it great, is that it is easy and very familiar to users - people "Get It" pretty quick!

Cons:

The way to set up coaching packages is good for the owner, but totally not user friendly. The client gets a code to be able to redeem their coaching classes. I would love for this to be easier and less burdensome on the clients. Also I would love a way for the administrator to be able to set up a client account/portal for the client...rather than having to push back to have them set up. Any steps that require client action - is a negative experience....

Alternatives Considered: Satori

Reasons for Choosing Acuity Scheduling: More featuress and easier to use.

Switched From: Calendly

Reasons for Switching to Acuity Scheduling: I actually am currently using Satori for Coaching packages -because it makes onboarding so much easier - so much so that it is worth the extra money. BUT I would love it if the features were available in Acuity!

Ryan
Regional Leader in US
Financial Services Software, Self Employed

Excellent product that will easily pay for itself if used regularly.

Comments: Acuity has made the process of scheduling so much easier and modern, especially for current clients and people I already have a great relationship with.

Pros:

Having a scheduling software in general is such a game-changer for someone in sales who sets their own appointments. It's so easy for me to have a chat with someone, and if there is interest, I just send them my link to schedule an appointment and they do. It's also super easy to send out emails to prospective clients or existing clients about revisit appointments and include your personalized schedule link. If done right, you will soon see appointments pop up on your calendar "out of nowhere." I just recently had a client schedule a follow-up where we did some business that basically paid for my annual cost of Acuity. It pays for itself so quickly! The system is so well organized, and there are too many customization features to mention. I recommend grabbing a free trial to test it out for yourself. The client-side scheduling page can be made to be super professional and welcoming.

Cons:

I don't believe there is a way to see a detailed monthly or weekly calendar view in the mobile app. It only shows daily schedules. It would be nice to have monthly and weekly calendar views so you can easily see which days have (or don't have) appointments set yet. (this is easily accessible on a PC)

Alternatives Considered: Calendly

Reasons for Choosing Acuity Scheduling: I liked how much more professional Acuity's interface was from the client-scheduling side.

Switched From: Calendly

Reasons for Switching to Acuity Scheduling: I liked how much more professional Acuity's interface was from the client-scheduling side. Also, it was the more recommended product amongst my peers in the industry.

Sara
Sara
Human Resources Generalist in US
Hospital & Health Care, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Easy scheduling, integrates calendars and online meetings

Comments: Features like package and discount management, an embeddable design, and support for several time zones are only the beginning. When compared to the prior scheduling program we utilized, this one has far less issues. It's so simple, yet so effective. Client calendars are synced and alerts are sent out automatically. Zoom's user interface makes setting up online meetings a breeze.

Pros:

Easily its most appealing quality is how simple it is to use. You may go right in with no prior knowledge of CRM or CS and you'll pick this stuff up quickly. I was finally able to find a convenient way to organize my time, communicate with my clients, and keep track of all of our scheduled meetings. The search function responds quickly and accurately and ignores case. Accessing customer information is simple, and I can keep tabs on scheduling alterations and other variables with ease. The survey design was also straightforward. I like how it adapts to your time zone automatically.

Cons:

Crunchy user interface. It's not user-friendly, and the drop-down selections don't always appear. Banning user-submitted content is inconvenient since you can't just blacklist any new content that users could submit. I fear that, as an administrator, I would encounter several difficulties when first delving into the matter. When integrations fail, it really stinks. Not terrible overall.

Kacey
mgr in US
Real Estate, Self Employed

Is it worth it?

Comments: Squarespace is a professional and user-friendly website-building platform that offers a range of features for creating and managing a website. The templates provided are modern and visually appealing, and the platform allows for a high degree of customization to meet the specific needs of each user.In addition to providing design and customization options, Squarespace also offers a variety of tools for managing a blog, online store, and booking system, making it a comprehensive solution for website management.The customer support team at Squarespace is responsive and helpful, able to assist with any questions or issues that may arise.Overall, Squarespace is an excellent choice for anyone creating a professional website with minimal technical expertise.

Pros:

Easy to use: Squarespace has a user-friendly interface, making it easy for people with little to no technical skills to create a professional-looking website.Wide range of templates: Squarespace offers a wide range of templates that can be customized to fit your brand.Responsive design: Squarespace templates are designed to be responsive, meaning they automatically adjust to look good on any device, including smartphones and tablets.E-commerce capabilities: Squarespace offers built-in e-commerce capabilities, allowing you to easily sell products or services on your website.Good customer support: Squarespace provides 24/7 customer support through live chat, email, and phone.

Cons:

Limited customization: While Squarespace templates are customizable to a certain extent, you may not have as much control over the design and layout of your website as you would with other platforms.Expensive: Squarespace plans can be more expensive than some other website builders, especially if you need to upgrade to a higher-tier plan to unlock certain features.Limited integrations: Squarespace has limited integrations with third-party tools and services, which may be a problem for some users.It's worth noting that Squarespace may not be the best choice for everyone. It's a good idea to carefully consider your needs and compare different website builders before making a decision.

E
Consumer Services, 2–10 Employees

It's All Handle with Acuity!

Comments: I use Acuity for all of my scheduling needs with clients. From what I have researched, Acuity is the best all-inclusive appointment management program and has extensive features and integrations included that other appointment software does not have. You can have a very basic, bare bones setup or you can really dig into the backend and customize it endlessly. I love that I can create custom confirmation emails, separate products, group classes, take payments through Stripe or PayPal and that my clients get a reminder email before their session. The benefits are amazing!

Pros:

My favorite feature about Acuity is the overall ease of use. It is not complicated to manage for someone who isn't too tech savvy. It has easy to understand instructions, modern and clean user-interface and even a little wit and personality thrown into the design, which makes this software completely unique. I know that anyone looking to manage their client appointments will be more than satisfied with the benefits and features that Acuity offers as I have referred several people including real estate agents, personal stylists, web designers, interior designers, pet sitters and business coaches. The platform is so flexible and so customizable that there really isn't anyone who can't use it for their business needs. There are even intake forms that can be individually assigned to an appointment type, which helps streamline my process of taking on new clients. I love the fact that I can create "Add-on" for specific appointment types if I want to offer an additional service, and the fact that I can hold a customer's credit card with or without charging. Like I said, there are numerous options! The last and most important benefit is that Acuity enables an easy embedding for your website so you can maintain a professional look while keeping your customers on your website.

Cons:

The only thing I can think of that I would like is to have intake forms that provide IFTTT, meaning that I could create questions that only show up if a user selects a specific response. The intake forms are great for the information that they do provide, but they could use a little upgrade in my opinion.

Nancy
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Will not use any other Scheduling software!

Comments: I would be lost without this program. It is exactly what a scheduling program should be and not trying to add on things it doesn't NEED.

Pros:

I have been using this program for years and it has never failed me. Even when I had an issue it was resolved promptly. It has all the features I need as I have multiple streams of income in my business and it satisfies the scheduling needs for all of them...from coaching to website design strategy sessions and training

Cons:

There isn't anything I don't like about this program although I do wish at times I didn't have to use another 3-party app to integrate.

Alternatives Considered: Calendly and OnceHub

Reasons for Choosing Acuity Scheduling: Vcita didn't have all that I needed.

Switched From: vcita

Reasons for Switching to Acuity Scheduling: Price, ease of use and features

Jeannette Scharning
CEO in Norway
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

I will recommend Acuity Scheduling! Yet, please create a live chat for getting help. Thank you!

Comments: I am very new to Acuity Scheduling. And so I have just put it on a very new website. Yet I am convinced this will make customer service much easier, swift and allow me to focus on my work to a larger extent. Thank you for creating Acuity Scheduling.

Pros:

I really like Acuity Scheduling. It is accessible to implement and use for everyone. Acuity scheduling is easy to integrate in wordpress. Makes it to upload photos and color code offers. Payments are easily integrated. I am not an IT expert. Yet figured how to get Acuity scheduling to work. And will absolutely recommend Acuity Scheduling.

Cons:

Finding help should be easier. I do recommend that you have a direct chat for getting help. I think you should have online chat availability. It is much better flow to be able to get a responce whilst working on the site. I am new to IT [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Have taught myself to create the site, hosting, webregistration, branding. I find that both Bluetooths and Namecheap's customer services - support - are better. If you have a problem someone is there to respond immediately. I do know that it is probably a lot to ask. Yet a chat is preferable. If you cannot keep it open 24/7. Then at least for the hours that you reply to customers. I think you need to get your live chat in place. If someone copies your product and has a live chat option for help, I am afraid you risk loosing a lot of clients. Time is limited. And flow in terms of getting help is key. Also getting the replies to what you actually need is much easier to get when you chat. To wait for a day or two for a reply is really not a good solution. It stops the flow. Good to get flow when working on getting a scheduling system in place. I will still recommend Acuity Scheduling.

Rahul
Hr Consultant in India
Human Resources Software, 51–200 Employees

Schedule Smarter with Acuity Scheduling as a HR Consultant

Comments: Acuity Scheduling's automated reminders and notifications keep both consultants and clients informed about upcoming appointments, reducing the chances of missed meetings and improving overall punctuality. The tool's integration with popular calendar platforms such as Google Calendar and Outlook streamlines scheduling by syncing appointments seamlessly across different devices and applications. Furthermore, Acuity Scheduling's robust analytics and reporting features provide valuable insights into client preferences, booking patterns, and overall performance, enabling consultants to make data-driven decisions and optimize their services accordingly. The intuitive client management system simplifies the process of organizing client information, notes, and documents, ensuring that career consultants have all the necessary information at their fingertips. With Acuity Scheduling, career consultants can effortlessly streamline their scheduling processes, increase efficiency, enhance client satisfaction, and ultimately propel their career strategy solutions to new heights.

Pros:

Acuity Scheduling is an invaluable tool for career strategy solutions, offering a range of features that empower professionals to optimize their schedules and take control of their career paths. With its user-friendly interface and powerful capabilities, Acuity Scheduling revolutionizes how individuals plan and manage their career-related activities. One of the standout features is its seamless appointment booking system, which enables clients to effortlessly schedule consultations, career coaching sessions, and resume reviews with ease. This eliminates the back-and-forth communication typically involved in setting up appointments, allowing career consultants to focus on delivering exceptional services. Acuity Scheduling's customizable availability settings allow consultants to define their working hours, ensuring that appointments align with their preferred time slots and availability. This flexibility is crucial for professionals who may have other commitments or desire a healthy work-life balance.

Cons:

Acuity Scheduling offers automated confirmation and reminder functionality, sending timely notifications to both you and your clients. This feature helps to minimize missed appointments and improves overall punctuality, enhancing the client experience and maximizing your efficiency.

Sarah
Office Administrator in US

Amazing. Seriously. If I could give more than 5 stars for customer support I totally would.

Comments: Ability to seamlessly manage multiple calendars, have ready access to calendar, client details and historical data, and access information remotely, but also securely!

Pros:

I was looking for software that A) Had the ability to seamlessly coordinate shared appointments across multiple calendars B) was REALLY easy to use and C) was HIPAA compliant. I couldn't easily find the dual calendar feature, and contacted customer support before I moved on, their executive was AWESOME. He understood my question (not easy!), pointed me in the right direction, set up the behind-the-scenes setting that I needed, was super helpful, and made me laugh. I've had a month to play with the software, and I'm really appreciating the features and ease of use. We don't use any of the customer-interfacing portion of the software, nor have we dabbled yet in the integrating of billing, but the core client/calendar management features have been SO great. I also really love the corporate culture of Acuity. Their on-screen prompts, quirky sense of humor, and human element (go read the bios of the employees), make me want to be part of their team. And their commitment to super-serve their clients made me feel like I was the most important client in the world, even though I was just one tiny little trial client checking them out. Finally, no matter how much I liked the product or the company, it would have been a dead-end if I couldn't ensure HIPAA compliance for our data protection and client confidentiality. Great features, robust security, and amazing support - all I need now are flowers and chocolate!

Cons:

Well, apart from the fact that the one required feature I need (HIPAA compliant security) is only available at the highest paid level (regardless of what other features you may need), there's only one software challenge I've encountered. The daily calendar - where I can see one or all of the individual or shared calendars, is very useful - I can easily see open appointments as white space, so "at a glance" I can see what is available in an individual's calendar. The WEEKLY view, however, condenses the days' calendars, so it only shows the currently filled appointments and removing white space, making it difficult to visualize open appointments across multiple providers' calendars at one time. I have partially overcome this by creating color coded appointments for each provider (even though it's the same service), so that i can at least see quickly the volume of appointments by color. But the weekly calendar really only works effectively for me when looking at one provider's calendar at a time. There may be a way to customize the weekly view that I have not yet discovered, or a way to color-code the calendars rather than the appointments, worth an email to Shane in customer support, but regardless, not a deal breaker for me!

Shawn
Shawn
US

Good for new... but quickly outgrow

Comments: For the record, I really like Acuity Scheduler - and while the customer service is only during the week, for the cost/value makes it understandable of why that is, and honestly - its never been a problem to wait to hear from someone till Monday. I have been using it for our studio for the past year. Started from scratch with very little capital to open our doors, and Acuity made it possible to be in the 21st century and keeping our schedule clear, and concise.

Pros:

If you're a small new business, you can not go wrong with Acuity Scheduler! It is easy to get started, book appointments, make gift certificates, add in discounts, connect it to apps such as Quickbooks, MailChimp, Constant Contact - and many others. If your a wellness worker, THIS IS the only low cost small business scheduler that offers HIPPA compliance! Our clients like the view of the site, intigration tools and SEO markers for web sites - its all there!

Cons:

There are going to be problems with every program - but having a small studio that we share, it would be nice to see a wait list for clients when we are totally booked out. I needed a program that was HIPPA compliant - which is why I went with Acuity - but the forms are chunky and hard to manage. Clients don't like the way that they read - and I know that they are long - but acuity makes them seem even longer - which equates in people only doing half of the health intake forms. Also, they limit how much you can put into a section. It would be nice to expand a section, make it a little longer to read, but a simple yes or no question at the end to make the document seem less lengthy. It is hard to make a change to an instructor if they have a sub come in to teach the class - while it does not happen all that often, attaching the proper instructor to the class at the last minute would be a great benefit so that the participants know who is teaching without having to pretty much re-write the schedule and re-book clients into the changed class. Better integration with our book-keeping system - while it transfers over fairly well - differentiating tips, the use of passes (Acuity uses 'codes' for passes) showing the discounts as line items would be extremely helpful.