Acuity Scheduling Reviews

4.8 (5,416) Write a Review!

About Acuity Scheduling

Automate your client bookings, cancellations, reminders & payments using the worlds friendliest online scheduling software.

Learn more about Acuity Scheduling

Pros:

I love how accessible this product is and the support team are very helpful.

Cons:

The same applies to setting availability. It can be a bit confusing when blocking off times by day.

Acuity Scheduling ratings

4.6

9.1/10

Acuity Scheduling has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 5,416 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Acuity Scheduling before?

Filter reviews (5,417)

Cory
Cory
Owner in US
Management Consulting, Self Employed

Acuity Scheduling is my best pal

Comments: Overall, I love Acuity Scheduling, it's my right hand in this business I'm running by myself. It takes a huge load off of my plate. Once things are set up - which can be as easy or a grueling as you want to make it - it's just a seamless part of my life and business.

Pros:

I love the customizability of the software, I can integrate it with many programs, and I can make things super simple for my clients.

Cons:

I've had several times where I've had to go delete a whole series of appointments and there's no easy option to delete an entire section of appointments. For instance I had a series of webinars that were Group Appointments with several dates each. I decided to discontinue that program in lieu of a new direction and initiative for the company. I had to manually delete each one, typing DELETE each time. If I could delete an entire "category" of appointments, this would be much better.

Alternatives Considered: Calendly

Reasons for Switching to Acuity Scheduling: Acuity Scheduling was already available and easily integrated into my Squarespace website. This was good because I decided that I didn't want to create a website from scratch, rather I would use a "drag and drop" system with some customizability. It just so happened that Squarespace met my needs there, AND as a vital part of their services, they already had a scheduling application that I would receive a DISCOUNT on if I bought into their services. Squarespace, and of course Acuity Scheduling, were a "no-brainer" decision for me and my solo consulting business.

Kacey
mgr in US
Real Estate, Self Employed

Is it worth it?

5.0 last month New

Comments: Squarespace is a professional and user-friendly website-building platform that offers a range of features for creating and managing a website. The templates provided are modern and visually appealing, and the platform allows for a high degree of customization to meet the specific needs of each user.In addition to providing design and customization options, Squarespace also offers a variety of tools for managing a blog, online store, and booking system, making it a comprehensive solution for website management.The customer support team at Squarespace is responsive and helpful, able to assist with any questions or issues that may arise.Overall, Squarespace is an excellent choice for anyone creating a professional website with minimal technical expertise.

Pros:

Easy to use: Squarespace has a user-friendly interface, making it easy for people with little to no technical skills to create a professional-looking website.Wide range of templates: Squarespace offers a wide range of templates that can be customized to fit your brand.Responsive design: Squarespace templates are designed to be responsive, meaning they automatically adjust to look good on any device, including smartphones and tablets.E-commerce capabilities: Squarespace offers built-in e-commerce capabilities, allowing you to easily sell products or services on your website.Good customer support: Squarespace provides 24/7 customer support through live chat, email, and phone.

Cons:

Limited customization: While Squarespace templates are customizable to a certain extent, you may not have as much control over the design and layout of your website as you would with other platforms.Expensive: Squarespace plans can be more expensive than some other website builders, especially if you need to upgrade to a higher-tier plan to unlock certain features.Limited integrations: Squarespace has limited integrations with third-party tools and services, which may be a problem for some users.It's worth noting that Squarespace may not be the best choice for everyone. It's a good idea to carefully consider your needs and compare different website builders before making a decision.

Marisa
Marisa
Owner / CEO in US
Education Management, 51-200 Employees

Acuity SCheduling is the worst for customer service

1.0 last week New

Comments: Horrible. I have had to ask for a refund over a dozen times since having my subscription.

Pros:

When it worked, it was fine. My business has ben gone for over a year and a half and I still am being billed for something I am not using.

Cons:

The software is not usable by my business, and I keep getting changed monthly for a program I am not even using. I cannot get in touch with ANYONE about this.

Jermill
Member in US
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees

Here for Acuity Scheduling.

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall, Acuity Scheduling is a powerful and user-friendly appointment scheduling software. It is particularly well-suited for small businesses and professionals looking to streamline their scheduling processes and improve communication with clients.

Pros:

Acuity Scheduling is a comprehensive and user-friendly appointment scheduling software. It allows businesses and professionals to manage and schedule appointments with clients and customers easily and efficiently.One of the key strengths of Acuity Scheduling is its intuitive interface, which makes it easy for users to set up and customize their scheduling system. The platform allows users to create custom booking pages, set appointment types and availability, and manage their calendar and schedule from a single dashboard.In addition to its scheduling features, Acuity Scheduling also includes a range of tools for managing and communicating with clients. These tools include automatic email and text message reminders, the ability to accept online payments and deposits, and integration with a range of business tools such as Google Calendar and QuickBooks.

Cons:

While Acuity Scheduling is a comprehensive and user-friendly appointment scheduling software, it does have some potential drawbacks. One limitation is that the platform does not offer support for recurring appointments or events, which can be inconvenient for businesses or professionals with a high volume of repetitive appointments. Additionally, some users have reported that the customer service and support from Acuity Scheduling can be slow to respond to inquiries or issues.

Sikhanyiso
Sikhanyiso
Business Woman in Eswatini

Acuity Scheduling

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Acuity Scheduling is one of the best software's to use when scheduling meetings. Very easy to use and very convenient.

Cons:

I personally don't see anything hard with this software.

Cricri
Cricri
freelance in France

A very useful tool

4.0 last month New

Comments: Acuity Scheduling has all the features I need: easy appointment scheduling, online payment, personalised emails based on the services offered, reminders to clients and calendar synchronisation.The plus is to be able to add a "call to action" button on my instagram.

Pros:

It's easy to set up. I like the sync with Google calendar - Appointment button on Instagram - Easy integration on my website - Possibility to book paid appointments - Nice design

Cons:

I regret that I cannot put attachments in my customer confirmations.

Self employed in US

Simple online scheduling

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

This has been an easy platform to customize different scheduling blocks for my clients business. We want private scheduling links and some public ones, and I really liked how easy this was to figure out and set up. I have never needed to contact customer support for help. And there has never been any issues with people scheduling the wrong appointment. Overall very easy to use and very stress free.

Cons:

I would like to be able to customize the look of the scheduler to be more on brand with my clients website. Change to custom font, add logo, colors, etc. Maybe I am missing something.

Director in US
Management Consulting, Self Employed

Acuity Scheduling - Best Scheduling Software!

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: My overall experience with Acuity Scheduling has been altogether delightful. With its usage, I am solving the business problems of lead generation, demand management, and client scheduling. The benefits realized include greater sales, higher quarterly profits, and superb overall satisfaction with its deployment.

Pros:

The features most impactful are its ease of use and intuitive interface. I can directly and quickly add appointments to Google Calendar, export them to my Android/iOS devices, and reschedule easily. Integration with existing business processes and automation require little thought. Highly recommend!

Cons:

I do not feel there are any features missing or needing improvement, nor aspects difficult to use, though I can imagine potential first-time use may require practice and/or benefit from tutorial video.

Automation engineer in Egypt
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 201-500 Employees

Excellent APP

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I forgot more of my plans in the past and I had a bad feeling about that .It's very difficult to design my agenda so I'm sure this app is very important to save your time and remember all of your scheduling by ease.

Pros:

All of this app features are vrey useful and important to do your job perfectly,Feature which I love it the most is arranging , completing my work with ease in a very short time ,and with high efficiency is Scheduling

Cons:

No thing but I wish more of templets and more of designs

Regina L
Regina L
Marketing Consultant in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Acuity makes appointment setting a breeze

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I have enjoyed using this software. I downgraded to free account, only because I find Im not using it as much, but I'll be back when business picks back up.

Pros:

This has been a very easy, affordable way to integrate appointment setting on my website. I love knowing in advance how I can help my client because I can attach forms to be completed prior to appointment

Cons:

I didn't like paying monthly for it and never getting use out of it, but when used, as it's intended, it's a great product.

Nitin
Nitin
Senior Graphics Designer in India
Information Technology & Services, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Basic cloud based appointment scheduling app

Comments: I am not in love of this app but it definitely worth trying as it has features that will help for scheduling and get reminders of payments at low price but not lowest.

Pros:

I loved the ease of use and integration with goigle calender that helps me sync my Google appointments with Acuity scheduling app. Secondly, I can book and send branded reminders to my co workers and clients. Lastly, its most useful feature that I use specially for clients who forget to pay on time. Its payment acceptance feature that enable me to accept payment from stripe and paypal.

Cons:

Need to learn css to customize the branding for appointments Searching for previous appointments is cumbersome and exhaust lots of time to figuring out.

Alternatives Considered: Wix and Housecall Pro

Reasons for Choosing Acuity Scheduling: Calendly made me switch as it not much organised in terms of multiple appointments scheduled between a small time intervals. Even I couldn't add my vranding to appointment mails in calendly.

Switched From: Calendly

Reasons for Switching to Acuity Scheduling: Custimizing appointment as per yoyr branding is only thing that made me choose Acuity over other alternatives and also low pricing.

Ryan
Regional Leader in US
Financial Services Software, Self Employed

Excellent product that will easily pay for itself if used regularly.

Comments: Acuity has made the process of scheduling so much easier and modern, especially for current clients and people I already have a great relationship with.

Pros:

Having a scheduling software in general is such a game-changer for someone in sales who sets their own appointments. It's so easy for me to have a chat with someone, and if there is interest, I just send them my link to schedule an appointment and they do. It's also super easy to send out emails to prospective clients or existing clients about revisit appointments and include your personalized schedule link. If done right, you will soon see appointments pop up on your calendar "out of nowhere." I just recently had a client schedule a follow-up where we did some business that basically paid for my annual cost of Acuity. It pays for itself so quickly! The system is so well organized, and there are too many customization features to mention. I recommend grabbing a free trial to test it out for yourself. The client-side scheduling page can be made to be super professional and welcoming.

Cons:

I don't believe there is a way to see a detailed monthly or weekly calendar view in the mobile app. It only shows daily schedules. It would be nice to have monthly and weekly calendar views so you can easily see which days have (or don't have) appointments set yet. (this is easily accessible on a PC)

Alternatives Considered: Calendly

Reasons for Choosing Acuity Scheduling: I liked how much more professional Acuity's interface was from the client-scheduling side.

Switched From: Calendly

Reasons for Switching to Acuity Scheduling: I liked how much more professional Acuity's interface was from the client-scheduling side. Also, it was the more recommended product amongst my peers in the industry.

Mylah
Cosmetologist in US
Cosmetics, Self Employed

My’Lah’s Acuity Review

Comments: I haven’t had a bad overall experience with Acuity Scheduling. The app is very handy, it is efficient, it is customizable and made by me for me, and it is very confident for my clients.

Pros:

Acuity Scheduling is a great app! It is very convenient and has everything I need to make booking less complicated for my clients and easy for me to keep up with clients, dates, and prices. My favorite part of the app is that it gives me the space to customize my booking information. I can pick my choice of font, background colors, font colors, I can bullet point, and have all types of fun to make my booking app feel like my own and stand out from others. I love that the app sends confirmation emails with EVERYTHING my clients need to know which saves me time from having to send out messages and emails and constantly changing things.

Cons:

What I don’t like about the app is that clients are only allowed to book (via Instagram or the link) using a paid plan. I feel that clients should be able to book through all social media platforms using the Acuity link whether the business owner has a paid plan or not, and that some app functions should be limited and only accessed by those who pay for it.

Alternatives Considered: Square Appointments

Reasons for Choosing Acuity Scheduling: Square Appointments was a little difficult for me, it didn’t give me the option to accept deposits from my clients, it only allowed them to pay full price or to hold their card. I also didn’t like that I couldn’t customize my booking information and I had a limited amount of space to type. Though I did like that the Square Appointments software was 100% free, and you did not have to pay for your clients to book online/on social media.

Switched From: Square Appointments

Reasons for Switching to Acuity Scheduling: It gave me more freedom and a better space to be me. It offered more services and a better booking space.

Kristina
CEO in Canada
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

An Industry Leader for a Reason!

Pros:

The navigation and naming are intuitive, plus every step or field has an accompanying explanation so I can be sure I am using it properly! This means I was able to walk myself through Acuity without pressure or time waste of needing to consume a bunch of FAQs or webinars. The doing and learning happen simultaneously! Yet, there is also great support should I still have questions. I also love that the features are built for real life. For example, being able to block off the hours and days you want to work, blocking off time before and after appointments so you are not rushed back-to-back, and having the private appointment type option for inviting clients to book after I’ve established a relationship, rather than having a free-for-all available on my website. I also love that pre-meeting questionnaires and action items can be added for clients to create workflows. I love that they have a test client built in by default! Acuity has really thought of everything. Finally, both the app and browser versions are excellent! Thank you for having a great app, Acuity!

Cons:

I didn’t see a clear place to find all available integrations. Yet, I really don’t have any true cons.

Alternatives Considered: Vagaro, Google Workspace, Microsoft 365, and Schedulicity

Reasons for Choosing Acuity Scheduling: Acuity has more integrations with other software I am already using (e.g. Kajabi) and, probably most importantly, Acuity came recommended by successful business owners in my field. Then I used the free trial to get acquainted and Acuity had such a clean interface and easy-to-use system. The value is clear. I want to have administrative stability, simplicity and effectiveness in my business. Acuity offers that.

Switched From: Schedulicity

Reasons for Switching to Acuity Scheduling: Recommended by successful peers + proven value and customer support through free trials. I also appreciated the free extensions for the trial when I hadn’t had time to dabble yet. This again showed that Acuity understands people and was committed to providing a valuable customer experience.

MEGAN
owner and stylist in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

salon user

Comments: I have been toying around with Acuity during this pandemic. I've always used a free booking system that was easy to use but didn't have that many features. I saw another stylist's website with Acuity for her online booking and I fell in love with how it looked and operated. I'm still getting used to it and it is now time to start rebooking. I guess this week will be the main test for how I feel about it! I'm excited though.

Pros:

I love that I'm able to customize the colors to match my branding. I love the simplicity of adding on extras to appointments and having the client intake form right there for clients to fill out. The cluster booking was huge for me too. I have always been scared to dive into online booking because I didn't want huge holes in my schedule. I'm a bit of a control freak so it makes me very happy. I also love how I'm able to integrate the branded booking platform directly on my website. It just looks so much nicer than other systems!

Cons:

I wish there was an option to approve appointments and an option to only allow booking at certain times of day. I would also like to revamp the mobile app or at least an option to zoom out to see the week without having to turn my phone landscape. I know this may sound silly, but I like to keep my phone screen locked on parallel.

Jay
COO in US
Photography, 2-10 Employees

Easily solved our complex Photography Studio schedule.

Comments: We love Acuity and cannot see ever moving away from it. Not only does it manage our booking and syncing with Google Calendar, but it also integrates with our CRM Pipedrive. We use it both on the computer and mobile application while out of the studio with clients which has made booking incredibly easy and no longer a frustration. On top of that, our no-shows have plummeted due to the automation reminder text messages and emails. Something we never had implemented prior to Acuity and now couldn't live without. With how busy everybody is anymore, reminders are so helpful and really make a huge difference so we don't get stuck waiting on a client who forgot to show up.

Pros:

We love the ability for clients to schedule themselves, and once we got everything sorted out with how to logistically set up our schedule to account for how our business runs, it has solved so many issues and problems of knowing when to schedule a client. The ability to assign resources and set the availability for those resources is really the best part. For almost any client-heavy industry this is a key feature which allows you to maximize your client load in an orderly fashion. We wen't from thinking our schedule was maxed out, to realizing we had the ability to expand our schedule over 50% thus increasing our bottom line.

Cons:

If you have no worked with a scheduling software before, there is a learning curve. We used Acuity for well over 9 months before figuring out how to really utilize this tool to maximize our studio schedule. Granted, the help and support Acuity offers is amazing, but I tend to DIY most things until I get stuck. By reaching out for help and support when you get stuck, the only minor frustration is easily mitigated and goes away quickly.

Alternatives Considered: Calendly

Reasons for Switching to Acuity Scheduling: For us, Acuity just seemed like a better product to start with and grow with. Seemed like more of a robust solution that we would never need to replace. Nothing against other solutions on the market, but Acuity is exactly what we needed to manage our crazy busy studio.

Isis
Director in Canada
Music, 2-10 Employees

Acuity simplified my life in a BIG way!

Comments: I have solved setting up appointments, group class sign ups, managing wait lists, performance sign ups, volunteer sign ups, accurate meeting confirmation emails, collecting data from my customers when they sign up and so much more!

Pros:

Once we started using this platform for booking appointments and classes for our music conference, I quickly realized that I could use it for the other music school I worked at as well as for myself for my podcast bookings. The more I use it, the more I realize how much time it has truly saved me from going back and forth emailing people, sending erroneous information out and my favourite part is that the people signing up for things have control of their bookings to change and modify without my help. It's taken so much administrative time off my plate. Honestly, it's been a huge win for a small business owner with a small team. The 1-1 meeting scheduler is by far the best and easiest I've seen.

Cons:

The only thing I wish Acuity had, is a group class attendance list that isn't just a file download that I can share with others like my class assistants and interns in real time without sharing a login with them. This feature would make my life even better. But the way it is now, is still functional and totally useful for small businesses. The other feature I wish there was is Payment plans for large program packages.

Alternatives Considered: WellnessLiving

Reasons for Choosing Acuity Scheduling: Acuity was easier to set up, nicer to look at and just all around a better deal!

Switched From: Schedulicity

Reasons for Switching to Acuity Scheduling: Wellnessliving does not allow you to collect user information on intake forms which is really silly for a program that robust otherwise. We do use both in one of my businesses because they have different strengths like payment plans.

Ahfeeyah
CEO in US
Design, 2-10 Employees

Acuity - A great and growing resource

Comments: My overall experience with Acuity has been amazing. I am going to continue trying to make it work.

Pros:

I love that Acuity is very robust and allows you to customize responses when a client/customer books with you. I also love that integrates with Instagram and Facebook for ease of booking. This is to some super small but was a game-changer for me. I have enough reasons to use Zapier for integrations but Acuity did an amazing job of taking out that extra step. It truly is great.

Cons:

There is one area that the scheduler is somewhat lacking and that is the ability to connect to multiple calendars and check for availability. Calendly in comparison does this very well and it's probably the only huge pain point. This is also where the system begins to get complicated. I wish it was just a bit more simplified and intuitive. To provide more context. I have my personal calendar and more than one business. I don't necessarily want that information pulled into Acuity however if it could connect to gsuite just as Calendley does to multiple calendars and make a time accessible or not based on information across all calendars that would be awesome.

Alternatives Considered: Calendly and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Acuity Scheduling: Because of the integration with instagram and facebook but the feature to connect to multiple calendars is a huge pain point. Calendly does this well

Switched From: Calendly

Reasons for Switching to Acuity Scheduling: Hubspot's pricepont was way too hight especially for not having the feature to connect to facebook and instagram.

Julie
Coach/Owner in US
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees

Over the Top Customer Service

Comments: I literary replaced a $1000./month virtual assistant with this software without missing a beat. I now self-manage scheduling & billing with Acuity in about an hour a month.

Pros:

Ease of use; excellent service and support. Whenever I have had questions, I get amazingly fast response and always an added idea, work-around or added feature to help make my experience even better. Staff seems to really, really like working for Acuity and with each other. Impressive!

Cons:

That I can't separate my active clients from my inactive clients. C'mon Acuity, this seems like an easy sorting feature to add! ;)

Luca
Luca
CEO & Founder in US

Love me some Acuity!

Comments: When I forged back out into the wild world of self-employment, managing my calendar was one of the more challenging tasks. My leads come from many places, including networking groups, social media, and referrals, and keeping track of prospective clients became a daunting bottleneck in growing my business. Potential customers rightfully have an expectation of getting in touch promptly before moving to contract, and the back-and-forth e-mail boogaloo was not a fun dance for anyone. I even hired an assistant for a short stint to manage my calendar but spent more time managing her then I did getting my calls scheduled and followed up on. Enter Acuity Scheduling (trumpet blast here)! Setting Acuity up was a snap for me, and because I know how to code, I was able to customize the look to mimic my website and serve as a branded landing page. Leads were able to schedule and reschedule themselves on discovery calls; New clients could gain access to my calendar to book time with me and complete needed paperwork. It has absolutely increased my revenue, fostered great communication with incoming and current clients, and saved me money on outsourcing the bulk of my administrative needs. The few snags I have run into were quickly addressed by their friendly team. I can't recommend them enough!

Pros:

Ease of use, the ability for clients to schedule/reschedule without my help, ability to set up an e-mail automation after meeting has wrapped, custom confirmation and reminder e-mails, ability to adjust availability dependent on meeting type.

Cons:

I wish we could customize the look and feel of each different custom scheduling link. Whatever look you settle on for your main link (usernamehere.as.me) becomes the standard look across all direct links (usernamehere.as.me/direct/) unless you embed the code into your website. I actually set up a second Acuity account so I could keep my "landing page" look for the first account. The way I am using it is totally unorthodox, however, and when I spoke with Acuity's team, they were even surprised in how I adapted their tool for my uses. The mobile app is also a little lacking. It doesn't have as much functionality as working with your account through a browser.

Viktor
Viktor
Marketing Strategist in Canada

Best scheduling tool ever

Comments: Been using Acuity for several years (3+) and continue using it for schedule consulting meetings, strategy sessions, meetings with customers, etc. It would be a lot more difficult to run my business without Acuity. Sure there are other tools, but none of them compare to Acuity in easy of use and feature set. I could've gotten a lifetime deal for $50 to one of their competitor recently and save hundreds/thousands of dollars over the next few years, but it had terrible UI and wasn't worth it. Continue paying Acuity monthly, it's worth it.

Pros:

It has everything you need for scheduling. It integrates seamlessly with my Google Calendar, so it pulls my availability from calendar and updates calendar with appointments when they get scheduled. Makes my life extremely easy. Plus, it sends out reminders to people - email and SMS - to make sure they show up for the meeting. I have multiple calendars for multiple things, all work well together with my Google Calendar. The scheduling page the users see to book an appointment is by far the best one out there. It's easy to use and understand what's going on. I don't like scheduling meetings with other people that use other scheduling tools, so convoluted.

Cons:

Only thing that I thought would be nice that I haven't seen done yet is being able to specify a number of appointments available per week. So I have time available from 10am - 5pm Mon - Fri, so anyone can book an appointment. But I would like to limit bookings to 10 appointments per week, regardless what day/time they get booked. So after 10th appointment is booked, the whole week becomes unavailable. Other than this, everything works great.

Andy
IT Project Manager in Canada
Libraries, 11-50 Employees

AS - Great free scheduling/appointment website with a bit extra, especially if you're willing to pay

Comments: I was hired on to provide free technology tutoring/help to the public through my public libraries. I needed something where I could schedule myself and others between multiple locations easily and in a way that I could see who I've got when. Traditionally they used paper signup sheets and or calendars and maybe a personal digital calendar or something but nothing fancy and totally manual. As a techy, I hated this idea and decided to look for a website that could help me automate the signup process. I originally tried Google Forms to gather bulk answers like "what's your name" and "what do you want tech help with" and "when do you want to book your time" and it was ok, but Google doesn't have scheduling built in and I needed to use third party add-ons which then had full access to my google drive and even then it didn't work very well at all, it was a pain for me, the customer, and the library staff who needed to be able to confirm appointments. So I went searching for websites that would do a better job and I found quite a few, picked some that looked good (many were obviously not going to work for what I wanted/needed) and signed up for 4 or 5 sites. I thought I found one that was great, I was using it for a short while but then kept running into issues and the support wasn't great. I decided to start testing out my second pick, AS, and at first it seemed a little to easy, but then I found some of the extra options and realized how they have the site setup and from there it's been good. I'm quite picky and demanding at times, even when I know there's something a system can't or won't do, I'll still ask the support team if we can do it and ask for work-arounds etc. to do something similar, partly so they know it's something people want. The support here is great (unless you work weekends, that's the only reason I removed a star) even though they're e-mail only (again, as a techy I don't mind) they do respond quite quickly. It's a small team but over 50% of staff is customer service based on their website. I've been told that the top 2 paid accounts get live chat support as well, but again only on the weekend. I have no need to accept payment but again I did need multiple "calendars " for each location, however, there is another way around that if you don't mind a couple of things being shared, which in my case is not an issue at all, so I was able to do everything for free. I can see it being VERY useful at a business level with a paid account. Thanks.

Pros:

That I can do almost everything for free. It's also easy to use. And the staff are really nice and helpful. And they have decent promos on now and then it seems (like for writing a honest review).

Cons:

No weekend support. Also, to get multiple calendars, I need to pay :( That won't be a con for most people but in my situation it was.

Liz
Director in US
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees

Play Rehearsals Made Simple

Comments: I am usually on the artistic side of production so I wanted a scheduler that would offer many options but still be very user-friendly. That is exactly what I found with Acuity. I am rehearsing a monologue play with many different actors. I cannot tell you how much time I have saved allowing my performers to do their OWN scheduling of rehearsals based on their availability. No tracking down and then having to amend the times and days they may be free to rehearse. It also has meant that unforeseen circumstances have been a nonissue. No shuffling rehearsals around. All available hours for rescheduling are right there. Easy for my actors to see and select a new time that works for them. And then I am notified they have changed their rehearsal. It is great! Since we were already rehearsing digitally through zoom, the option to connect the two directly has been another time (and energy!) saver. I can go into zoom and it has automatically created a meeting for each rehearsal scheduled. And if it is rescheduled the original is deleted. I used to have to do all that manually! Bravo all the way around. This product deserves a standing ovation.

Pros:

The automated aspects of this scheduler are robust. Both on the user end - confirmation emails and easy rescheduling. I also love that I get reminders for all scheduled times on my end. And I know right away when there is a new appointment scheduled. One of the best parts: It connects directly to Zoom. Having that streamlined has been so helpful. No extra time and headache with links and passwords! I am using it to rehearse for an online performance of my monologue play. It has been a big hit with my performers - allowing them considerable flexibility. I’m also able to set limits - daily and overall. So that I’m not ever taking on more work than I can handle. I plan to continue to use it with my private acting sessions. Highly recommended for artists who run their own classes, etc.

Cons:

The resources and room options have to be manually duplicated. If there was a “copy” option for those, I would use it more. For my use- Most of those would be nearly identical. Just applied to a different type of appointment.

Nancy
Owner in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Will not use any other Scheduling software!

Comments: I would be lost without this program. It is exactly what a scheduling program should be and not trying to add on things it doesn't NEED.

Pros:

I have been using this program for years and it has never failed me. Even when I had an issue it was resolved promptly. It has all the features I need as I have multiple streams of income in my business and it satisfies the scheduling needs for all of them...from coaching to website design strategy sessions and training

Cons:

There isn't anything I don't like about this program although I do wish at times I didn't have to use another 3-party app to integrate.

Alternatives Considered: Calendly and OnceHub

Reasons for Choosing Acuity Scheduling: Vcita didn't have all that I needed.

Switched From: vcita

Reasons for Switching to Acuity Scheduling: Price, ease of use and features

Eric
business owner in Canada
Automotive, 2-10 Employees

Fairly Priced and Very Good Service with well-developed software | Acuity Scheduling.

Comments: How they won me over? Good Program AND Fast Service.
Quick email replies with well-written explanations supported by a picture, video or animated screen capture. What else can you expect from Technical Support Team?
It is all there. If you value your time. you don't need to search online anymore. Trust me. Sign up for their service and test it yourself; 14-day test period is absolutely free and FULLY supported by Acuity Scheduling staff. I have switched from paper daily planners to software back in 2012. As of the time of this review, it's been over 4 years and I have changed software providers 3 times. Well, actually 4 times - because I'm moving again! This time though it looks that I have found what I was looking for Acuity Scheduling. First, I have adopted installable software . It had good doc's to assist the installation, but the backup had to be done manually, through Windows file structure. Once during the process, something got corrupted and I could not recover from it. The company programmer was able to get most files back but not all. It crushed one more time after that, with corruption in password file. Decided to change.
I switched to online booking system based out of UK.
Software was really looking good at first, but turn out it was written in very messy design, difficult to set up and configuration of it took over 6 weeks to make it work the way I wanted.
Changes were partially due to the UK English with a lot of British way of describing things. The cost wasn't bad.
Shortly after I've renewed it for the next year and made the payment they refused to service me because.... I have asked too many questions. Yes, I received email that they don't want me as a customer any longer. They refunded my payment for the second year and cancel my account with 3 days warning. Next I have decided to try another online serviceAppointy. Program isn't to bad, but the service meh, - so-so. I had to deal with a salesman who was making it difficult, but then his manager (who I guess was monitoring the email exchanges), at 2 different occasions, he got involved and make things happen. I wasn't emotionally attached to them and started to look for alternatives. Found few options, tested 4, and decided to go with Acuity Scheduler.
Acuity Scheduling gives me almost all that I need, but what I REALLY like, is the Most Responsive Service that I have ever had.

Pros:

Quick support service - priceless! Unlimited customer intake form customization! Easy to use software. Clean design.

Cons:

Could expend a bit more in customization to implement descriptions of repetitive tasks/procedures, that businesses perform for their customers. i.e. If gas station employee has to write about what he has done for every customer during his shift it would be beneficial for him to have a field that he can select saying; fill up gas tank or wash windshield or pomp all 4 tires.