MultiFlex RMS Reviews

• Overall
  • Customer Service Software
    4.1 /5

About MultiFlex RMS

An easy-to-use Retail Management Solution that operates effectively as a standalone or multi-store, multi-lane network.

Learn more about MultiFlex RMS

Rav D.
Owner & Manager
Alternative Medicine, 2-10 Employees

"Easy to use"

Comments: Running reports, tracking customer retention.

Pros: I like that it is simple to learn and teach. I also find the ability to pull all types of sales reports to be very helpful in keeping inventory up to date.

Cons: I find it slow when trying to retrieve customer purchase history, on the other hand it could just be my computer but I don't think so as everything else works fine.

David C.
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 29/01/2019

"POS is Easy"

Comments: Overall I find it great software for my business and full fills my needs adequately.

Pros: This software makes the POS and Customer experience easy and effortless, the ease of customer detail gathering for both loyalty and future marketing is a breeze.
Go to the back office and data entry is also uncomplicated and time efficient. Standard reports are great for my use but I am sure that there are more I could create in the customise report function

Cons: There area few additional reports that could be standard in the back office function and in the last update that we have the account payment function is complex which it does not need to be and wasn't previously.

• Reviewed on 29/01/2019
Ben S.
President /CEO
  • Reviewed on 29/06/2018

"Good for general reports"

Pros: Very cost effective and a great generic system that keeps track of inventory and daily sales reports at a great level
Keeps track of customer history as well as information
Takes care of commission reports nicely
As long as you do not want tobe to detailed this system is for you .

Cons: Reports are not that detailed and not easy to navigate for me
Cannot split sales between salespeople
Don t like the fact that I have to know my supplier code as opposed to just list supplier name ...we have lots of suppliers
I find that when I use inventory on hand cost ..the number differs between reports very frustrating

Janice P.
  • Reviewed on 26/06/2018

"generally overall good experience"

Comments: control over my inventory, easy to use , easy to train employees on cash, easy to use loyalty points program to set up and to use.

Pros: easy to use, inventory system good, there are many different reports to choose from to get you exactly the information you need.

Cons: when microsoft does automatic updates it affects the system and then you have to call it to fix it, which is generally easy but sometimes my employees have to do it and it's a pain.

Daniel R.
  • Reviewed on 27/06/2018

"A very nice program for the cost. Could be better and more user friendly, but good for the price."

Comments: Good reporting

Pros: Great wealth of reporting options for buying, merchandising and point of sale. Performance reporting nice and informative.

Cons: Would like to be able to customize reporting, and some tasks could be simpler. Some of the reports leave out some info I'd like to have included, and there is duplication of essentially the same reports.

• Reviewed on 27/06/2018
Paul B.
  • Reviewed on 29/06/2018

"Easy to use all in one program, reports generated are very good"

Pros: Ease of use /interface
Good customer information. Easy to navigate , easy to make purchase orders and track sales

Cons: I would like to be able to email over 1000 customers. Some times the ability to find customer credit notes etc. Not easy

Paul M.

"MultiFlexRMS Review"

Comments: Great people to work with. Very fast customer service.

Pros: It’s easy to use. Nice easy to read reporting.

Cons: It can hold onto a lot of memory for the server and needs computer restart sometimes

Kristie C.
owner/operator
  • Reviewed on 26/01/2019

"review of rms"

Comments: the customer service with RMS is absolutely amazing

Pros: Its easy to use, functional and accurate

Cons: slow sometimes but that could just be my computer LOL

• Reviewed on 26/01/2019
Kevin M.
  • Reviewed on 04/11/2013

"Very Supportive Staff"

Comments: I would highly recommend Multiflex. We are very happy with the system. With any software change, there are going to be growing pains. Mulitflex was very supportive throughout every step of the transition, as well as on a daily basis once the implementation was complete. The software is very easy for the end user. Within minutes, our staff could run basic transactions through the till. It didn't take long to be quite comfortable with the entire system. Again, the support staff was very helpful with any questions we encountered. We have two locations and we have never had any issues with polling (synchronizing). Also, having the software backed up at each location gives us a great deal of comfort. There are lots of reports at hand. We found a few we look at regularly and several that are just used periodically or not at all for our business. I believe they are working on an app for iOS users that we are very excited to see. They are constantly improving the system and will take any comments or suggestions very seriously and possibly implement them. I have dealt with other software companies that were not willing to listen to suggestions.

• Reviewed on 04/11/2013
David K.
  • Reviewed on 11/07/2017

"Hard to use, need to train staff at least 1 hour, slow and not for small retailers"

Pros: Cloud base, Matrix for clothing, at a glace the reporting seemed good but when you acutely use it was a big learning curve.

Cons: It was slow for items to pull up inventory to ring up a customer.
Doing special orders for items that are not in the system was clumsy . If you do not have a part number for the item you have to find a work around.
The credit card processing using the EMV was lousy. If customer inserts card before they press ok the system would not work and you need to tell customer to pull card out and sales person would have to restart the sales screen.
A whole host of other issues.
Hopefully when they upgrade to a newer system it would be better but this one is by far hard to use. My staff was complaining all the time and we lost two large sales.

• Reviewed on 11/07/2017
Angela R.
  • Reviewed on 04/07/2013

"3 Reasons We Chose MultiFlex"

Comments: After looking at a few programs, we chose MultiFlex RMS for three reasons: 1) it offers one of the cleanest, easiest to use and accurate means to ring up customers; 2) the best and most accurate means to track inventory; 3) personalized service and reliable (friendly) support from their people. It's been 2 years and we are still delighted with our POS from Microhouse.

Drew O.

"Positive POS"

Pros: It's very user-friendly and easy to understand. We haven't had any issues yet.

Cons: When initially starting, sometimes the program has issues opening.

Gauden E.
    4.5 /5
  • Reviewed on 15/07/2014

"Excellent and really easy to use."

Pros: It's easy to use and it's simple.

Cons: I can't say anything bad about it. It's reliable software beside the fact that it is sometimes hard to open up.

Greg K.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/01/2019

"Good Product/Good Customer Service"

Comments: Getting through transactions quickly, is very important.

Pros: This system has lots of features
Quantity on hand lists
In software ordering system
tagging price changes when receiving inventory
variety of ways to search for customers and tracking their purchase
very clean looking POS system. Easy to cash out customers.

Cons: Our one suggestion would be: When you have a customer return, to be able to return the product to store inventory or return to the company of origin for a credit.

• Reviewed on 24/01/2019
Beth H.

"Detailed Reporting"

Comments: We have been with Multiflex for 15 years. When it came time to update it was only logical to stay with the same company versus invest in a whole new program and go through the changes. I feel like the value is there but there may be other programs with better customer support.

Pros: The software is as detailed as you need it to be. Options for inventory, receiving, and sales reports are ample. Easy to use and easy to train.

Cons: Lots of little glitches in the program that take forever to get updated. More often than not the issues do not happen when I am of course on the phone with a customer service agent prolonging the issue getting resolved.

Tom K.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/01/2019

"Not bad, not great"

Comments: Its ok for the price, good customer service, it works for most of our needs but nothing special, looks outdated and lags sometimes

Pros: Functional, simple, easy to use, works for our inventory management and point of sale

Cons: Outdated, looks old, lags , some features missing

• Reviewed on 20/01/2019
Michele M.

"Review"

Comments: I like the support team - and customer rep. is very understanding and accommodating

Pros: User Friendly. Easy to learn. Adaptable to different retail inventory.

Cons: So far I have not had any bad experiences.

Hasib A.
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/01/2019

"Great standalone POS system !!"

Comments: Retail POS for clothing store

Pros: 1. Easy to use
2. Prompt Technical support
3. A lot of features in-house make it very versatile

Cons: 1. Only compatible with Windows operating system

Jerry M.

"My Expressed Satisfaction"

Comments: While it's on my mind, I would like to send a review expressing my satisfaction with your company. The more I begin to use Multiflex, the better I like it. It seems to be a well thought out application. But most importantly, I'd like to compliment the staff of MHS. Absolutely everyone I've been in contact with beginning with your salesman - Graham, Roosevelt, you, and your training a support staff have been exceptional.

Sheila F.
  • Reviewed on 24/04/2013

Comments: Our stores are located within 2 hours of LA. MultiFlex RMS has made it possible for us to manage all aspects of our business within 17 stores. At the head-office we monitor the performance for all stores & react accordingly. We find MultiFlex RMS optimized for our business.

• Reviewed on 24/04/2013
Mario R.
CEO/General Manager
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/10/2018

"Managing my stores with the right Retail Management System (RMS)"

Comments: " When I open my first store for Cosmetics and Beauty tools I had no idea of the retail business. Coming from the financial world, I felt overwhelmed with so many little products that I needed to handle, so many varieties and colors, that I thought "I will never get control over what I am doing here". I tried many softwares, with a huge amount of time invested but couldn't get control of cash flow, tender types and most important of all,…over the stock. When I contacted MHSystems, they listen to me and asked critical questions of my business….exactly the ones I needed to be in control of,…and they were not only ables to understand my business but also suggest me the right retail software to handle my specific type of business…Until then I didn't know that there were specific softwares depending on the type of retail you are in. Furthermore, they gave me several papers and documents to read and study which illustrated me on how to use the right software they were offering me and how to make adequate control of the key variables of my business . It was not until I started following the "good practices" and follow the "know how" that MHSystems has on the retail industry by using their software when I begun to take control of my business. Coming from the financial world I know that stock and money are the most important things to take care of and the RMS has all the necessary controls and management tools to ensure these aspects are being permanently monitored and controlled. Furthermore, RMS has helped me to grow my company in several store every year because it just has what it takes to help you manage small to middle size companies on the tips of your finger. Of course you must be constantly studying and learning all the features this software has in order to produce more with less effort and time, but once you learn the logics on which the software is based then is like you are given 25 years experience from MHSystems right into your brain.,..you can't fail in your business if you work with these tools by your side."

Pros: 1.- Scalable solution when your business begin to grow. I begin with one (1) single store, I have 10 Stores now and growing…Even a Franchise version allows to expand even more your business if you want.
2.- Total POS control, flexible promotions set up.
3.- Easy functionalities for Staff, complete set of features and reporting for Managers and owners.
4.- Accurate stock management. Bin location, Expiration dates, samples, damages, Serial Nos., etc.
5.- Powerful and accurate solution (specially for those with financial and business background).

Cons: Basic features are easy. BUT Not that that easy to learn all the middle to high features,… if you are planning to get the most of it you will need to invest time in order to learn and understand.

• Reviewed on 01/10/2018
Angela R.
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/01/2019

"Stable, Functional, Outstanding POS System"

Comments: Our Seattle-based small business purchased the Retail Management Software (RMS) for Fashion from Microhouse Systems in 2010, about 8 years ago and we have been using it successfully ever since. This is a very straightforward, Windows based system that meets all our needs ranging from a 100% accurate & easy POS to ring up sales and Customer Relationship Management...to...an outstanding Inventory management system to order, receive, price and tag our goods for sale (apparel, accessories, shoes, gifts, consignment jewelry) and more. There is a somewhat steep learning curve at first, as it has so many functions. I have found the POS easy to train new sales associates, and likewise my store managers can delve in deeper into the software to utilize more functions with ease (does take some practice and learning though) Each year, the Microhouse team performs automatic upgrades and adds more and more useful (sometimes eye opening) reports to help me better understand my business. The phone-based customer service from Microhouse is outstanding, though our staff does have to pay attention to the time difference as we are in the US and they are in Canada. One major feature of this POS is its stability. Our RMS-POS system has never malfunctioned, there's been ZERO downtime, and it has never been hacked or infected by a virus. (Note: we run this system on two older model Windows' PC's along with Kaspersky Total Security, connected to the Internet) .

Pros: The way in which the Customers, Inventory and Sales are all interlinked, and the personalized customer service and support you will receive.

Cons: The basic function of ringing up customers is easy and straight forward, but I can be difficult to train new employees on all the intricacies beneath the basics.

Erin P.
    4.5 /5
  • Reviewed on 26/09/2015

"Knowledge is Power"

Pros: In todays retail market place there is no way to compete unless you have knowledge to adapt to the changes that are happening more rapidly than ever. MultiFlex RMS gives you the data from all aspects of your business. Inventory and Staff. Buying Plans and Sell through movment reports are fantastic. Multi store ordering is a breeze. The software is flexible enough o adapt to your own business model but gives you almost unlimited reporting tools to make key timely decisions. As with any software this powerful there is a learning curve and the support team at MultiFlex RMS is always there to assist. There is a personal touch to the support that I have never experienced elsewhere. All said this is software is fantastic and I cannot imagine running a business without it.

Cons: Learning Curve with any detailed software is a mildly steep. All intricate software that does a lot takes a time investment to understand.

• Reviewed on 26/09/2015
Alejandro Z.
Director of Operations
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/05/2018

"Easy to use at Point of Sale."

Comments: Overall easy to use system and very user friendly functionalities.

Pros: Setup was easy and inexpensive.
Pretty robust inventory and purchasing features.
Many helpful reports.
Constantly upgrading features.

Cons: Wish support hours were spread wider.
Discount features a little complex.
Limited CC terminals to be used. (although new upgrade should fix it)

• Reviewed on 03/05/2018
Nicole S.

"Excellent customer service"

Comments: Extreme amount of reports that the POS can produce to efficiently run my business.

Pros: User friendly and easy to train new staff on this software. It has extensive amount of options to run business reports from the POS

Cons: There is nothing at this point that I can say that I do not like. I have used the system for 5 years and would highly recommend it.