15 years helping Emirati businesses

Verizon Connect Reviews

About Verizon Connect

Verizon Connect's fleet management software for small to medium-sized businesses with fleet sizes of 5 or more vehicles.

Learn more about Verizon Connect

Pros:

The equipment is bulky anyone looking to steal your equipment can easily see it’s there and can easily take it off.

Cons:

Constant connection issues, difficult for drivers to use, customer service sometimes would have you holf for up to an hour before answering your call.

Verizon Connect ratings

3.4
2.7
3.2
2.8

4.8/10

Verizon Connect has an overall rating of 3.2 out 5 stars based on 865 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Verizon Connect before?

Cindy
Cindy
Closeout Specialist & HR Administrator in US
Telecommunications, 11–50 Employees

It's one of the best purchases our company ever made.

Comments: We love this software, and we have cut down on employees unapproved use of company vehicles and improved employee driving safety by using it.

Pros:

We've been using Fleetmatics, now Verizon Reveal, for years. We initially signed up with them because we wanted to keep track of what employees were doing in our company vehicles, but this software is capable of so much more. From tracking our oil changes to sending us alerts when employees are speeding, we use this every day. The customer service is amazing also, and there's a pretty nice referral program.

Cons:

It recently went through a revamp, and we did a training for the new system about a year before it was actually released. It was a little bit of a messy transition, but once we downloaded the new apps to our phones and got over the hump of getting everyone back on the same page, it's been amazing. The upgraded graphical user interface and new features are great.

Todd
Product Manager in US
Telecommunications, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Too focused on the direct customer and not the MSP customer

Pros:

The portal looks good and gives the exec's the warm and fuzzies

Cons:

The day to day tasks and the bulk tasks need an upgrade. Things that other platforms do VZW needs to do.

Beau
Owner in US
Facilities Services, 11–50 Employees

Decent Product - TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

1.0 last week New

Comments: The website interface is good, but the sales and customer service is so terrible we couldn't even BUY new devices when we added new trucks. I literally had to cancel our service because we couldn't even spend more money with them,

Pros:

The app and website is user friendly. Initially when we signed on with them it was owned by Fleetmatics USA. That team was great. Verizon bought it and destroyed it.

Cons:

Customer service made it virtually IMPOSSIBLE to buy new devices, and continue using the product. 100% of customer service is outsourced, WHICH IS FINE IF THEY DID THEIR JOB. Verizon connect failed to honor the terms of the contract and forced us to pay an early termination fee even though the defaulted on their contract. DO NOT SIGN WITH VERIZON CONNECT!!!!!! FIND SOMEONE ELSE!

Ceo in US
Pharmaceuticals, 2–10 Employees

Good tool for scheduling and prospecting

Comments: Overall I’m happy with what I’m getting just wish it were cheaper but they do have good customer support

Pros:

The prospecting is unlike any I’ve seen out there

Cons:

It is very spendy relative to the features and tools I use

Mario
IT Director in US
Fine Art, 11–50 Employees

Losing all faith with Verizon

4.0 last month New

Comments: Ok to setup and mostly works once complete, but support and making changes or alterations after the fact are not pleasant experiences.

Pros:

It was fairly easy to use and get things set up.

Cons:

Dealing with their support in chat and phone format is very unpleasant. Reaching the right and knowledgable people is either difficult, or a gamble.

Becky
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11–50 Employees

verizon is too big to care

Comments: Terrible. Verizon is about verizon customers are the dirt under their feet. They made so many mistakes that they could not and would not correct but then still charge as if they had done their job. This is by far my least favorite company. I look forward to the day a disruptor comes into their space and changes the way they must go to market to stay alive.

Pros:

the ease of use, app was good.................

Cons:

the errors it had, it could never be corrected, the customer service was non existent, the software is good but the company sucks so bad I cancelled.

Jason
Sales & Marketing Manager in US
Oil & Energy, 11–50 Employees

Tracking Our Team

Pros:

The basics of the software are sound. Using the software is fairly easy and the mobile app is solid.

Cons:

Lots of glitches and the web interface is constantly down. We see lots of lags in reporting as well.

Fleet Manager in US
Construction Software, 11–50 Employees

Verizon lost in the Horizon

Comments: Not good. We have been having difficulty with two GPS trackers on equipment since day one. After four months Tier 2 Support Team informed us that we have the wrong type of GPS tracker for the type of equipment we are trying to track and that they would send out the correct equipment. Now after nine months the problem is still not resolved and we have received word that we will be charged an early termination fee for the two devices that were sent out that were not correct. All we did was make a trade not expecting any type of termination of service. Very frustrating trying to make any sense of this.

Pros:

Initial discussions seemed to indicate that this would be the tracking service we needed for our fleet of vehicles and equipment.

Cons:

Once you sign up and have the tracking devices installed Verizon Connect looses interest in your needs and requirements.

April
April
Commercial Real Estate Software, 2–10 Employees

Beyond Disappointed

1.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Beyond disappointed. Want to be released from contract.

Pros:

This software looks good. I thought that I would be dealing with a legit company since they are associated with Verizon and that not the case.

Cons:

The product was sold to us as easy self-installation. Plug and play kind of system. The equipment arrived unorganized and poorly labeled. It is not able to be plugged into our dump truck without having the entire dash taken apart. There is no customer service. It is outsourced and they read from a screen. They will not answer my questions about who the local technicians are. They will only schedule an appointment and charge us for it - which was never mentioned during the sales process. We haven't even been able to use the product yet bc of the poor installation instructions which then forces you into having to pay for tech appts. It's bait and switch. Fraud. I am sure they won't let me out of my contract and send this junk equipment back. Do not use Verizon Connect. Verizon should disassociate themselves with such a fraudulent company.

Karen
Payroll Admin in US
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51–200 Employees

Verizon connect review

4.0 last month New

Pros:

I like the fact that you can do tracking of employees, especially if someone goes to a location that isn't on the schedule. Allow tracking of vehicles that are out in the field.

Cons:

I find that Verizon connect is very useful.

Kristoffer
Security & Investigations, 11–50 Employees

Better Services out there than Verizon Connect

Comments: The service has been decent but the last year the service was not working properly and they wanted to update the units. They have a sneakly contract with a automatic renewal after completion of contract and a 60 day written cancelation policy even if your contract it about up. We cancelled anyway and contacted our company attorney to handle.

Pros:

It was easy to use and did work in the beginning

Cons:

Other services provide more features for half the price and they also have easier contract requirements when adding new trucks to the system.

Jordan
Fleet Compliance in US
Wholesale, 501–1,000 Employees

Disappointing...Plain and Simple

Comments: Our overall experience has been extremely disappointing. For the Verizon brand to put their name on a product and then leave their customers out in the cold as they have with this product is very disheartening. They have not only dropped the ball with customer support, they regularly inform customers of firmware or software upgrades that only get half done (If you are lucky) that cause reporting issues and result in FMCSA/DOT violations for running an incomplete ELD system. We frequently have to deal with mileage discrepancies (of 50-10,000 miles per month) between the vehicle odometer and the reports generated by the Verizon system. We were told this was due to tire ware of our vehicles. We have trucks that will show mileage in Ohio, Indiana and Florida, no other states and no explanation of how, just that the truck must have "moved" to a state and region of the country that we do not ever service. We have trucks that daily "teleport" across states. Trucks will start driving at one point in a state and 3 minutes later will appear on the other side of the state or in the next state over, with no record of what route they drove, what speed they traveled at or anything. In summary, this was a decision that in hindsight should have been researched better. We are currently locked into a 36 month contract with 18 months left, and we are counting down each and every single day waiting for it to be over because that day will not come soon enough.

Pros:

Originally, we believed that the Verizon name taking over Fleetmatics would be fantastic for this product, however we were greatly disappointed and I struggle to find a "Pro" to highlight. The best thing I can come up with is our account rep. We had to weather quite a storm to get to him, he is our 6th P.O.C. representative in the 18 months we have been under contract but now that we have been paired with him it is nice to have someone who at least listens and attempts to help our fleet of 350 trucks and 450 drivers.

Cons:

Well I will apologize from the start regarding the length of my statement, however, there are quite a few MAJOR issues that all perspective buyers should be aware of with this system. Accuracy of reporting - We use this system to submit IFTA mileage to the government, however there is no dedicated IFTA reporting (as we were promised in the trial process) and the reports they do offer often resemble being blindfolded and tossing some thumb tacks at a map. We regularly show one truck with miles traveled in Ohio, Indiana and Florida...no other states, so I have clue how Verizon claims this truck (that runs a route to a from Ohio and Indiana daily with no other activity) makes it from Ohio and Indiana all the way to Florida, without registering travel mileage in any other state?! We also run into reports of trucks speeding on roads that show speed limits of 33mph, 37mph, 42 mph and 67mph. While I have not been able to travel to all 50 states in the US, I have yet to be able to find one of these speed limit signs posted, even with the help of all drivers in our company. Firmware/Software/Mobile App - There is a new update to the trucks or the mobile app every other day, and some of the worst customer support to administer these updates, often doing only half the job hanging you out to dry and to defend yourself against the FMCSA/DOT violations you receive for running an incomplete ELD. BUYER BEWARE! There is SO MUCH MORE to explain but I am running out of characte

Jamie
Owner in Canada
Construction Software, 11–50 Employees

Avoid this company at all cost

Comments: Horrendous. From the first day to today.

Pros:

Very little good about this product when compared to the alternative products we use which are significantly cheaper and more robust

Cons:

Lengthy list. In the past 6 months the following has happened. 1) tracker failed and it took them over 8 weeks to send us a replacement. When they tried to book the installation it took even longer. Comment from the rep was that they can’t get anyone to install their products for them. When they finally did have someone come out his comment was that we were lucky the vehicle ran at all considering the job the original installer from Verizon did. 2 our service representative sent out a mass email and “forgot” to blind copy everyone. I have since seen a significant increase in mail from people that shouldn’t have my email address. What do you expect when you share 685 peoples emails with random strangers. 3 I have asked several times to speak with a supervisor to address some of the concerns. That was a month ago. Still have yet to hear from them. 4 their new processing system has issues applying Payments. So when you do pay, they still dump you into their collections process with numerous threatening calls which are automated and require you to call them back. 5 When you do call them back, you will be on hold a minimum of 40 minutes and when they state they see the issue and how to resolve it, they still don’t resolve it resulting in continued calls 6 be very very careful of the cancellation terms. Even when you do follow it to the letter they may not process the cancellation. Best recommendation is to use absolutely anyone else. Anyone else.

Brian
Owner in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, Self Employed

Worst customer service ever

Comments: I would never use a Verizon service again that includes Verizon cellular and Verizon credit cards. Verizon connect does not work. They will not help you at customer service. They will just ignore you and keep billing you. Your hours of service and your mileage will be wrong. They do not care about their customers, and they will just simply ignore you. Verizon cellular is not part of this company so they will not help you either. You will be cited for driving over your hours of service if you use Verizon connect.

Pros:

Didn’t like anything about Verizon connect. Right from the start the installer destroyed my truck. They have horrible customer service run you around in circles until you get tired and give up. You will need to contact the[sensitive content hidden] of the company to get anything resolved. Poor quality, Chinese import hardware, and very difficult to use software. They just wanna sell you all the extras.

Cons:

The customer service Has it was to be the worst I’ve ever experienced in my life out of any company ever. I literally had to contact the [sensitive content hidden] of operations in order to get anything resolved. They will charge you for service you will not get.

JoAnna
Office Manager in US
Facilities Services, 11–50 Employees

Unkept Promises

Comments: It's a scheduling software that started on an internet base and tried to go to mobile and has failed in my opinion. They will roped us in with promises that they didn't keep. This is why we decided to leave.

Pros:

I loved how easy it was to navigate and filter to find the invoice/ticket/customer that I needed really fast. I loved how I could keep whatever information I needed with customized info boxes. Dispatching out to Employees was easy and the old App for the Techs out in the field could do many things. IT worked great on the desktop end.

Cons:

When we 1st signed on we were promised that the program would keep track of our inventory. We are a HVAC business and we have a lot of parts to keep track of. It wasn't working great when we started and the old app was ok with it. Then they Upgraded and had a new App and they completely trashed the inventory program and didn't tell us. Since we are located with lots of country and rural areas we were told that the app can work offline and update the main programs once it got back in data range. This has never worked properly and my Techs were calling me to update their tickets because the app wasn't working. The New App upgrade came everything went downhill. Techs could no longer create their own jobs (and we have Techs for on-call weekends) Techs could no longer show discounts to the customers on the invoice. The app still didn't work out in rural areas. It doesn't not work very well on the Mobile end. Everytime I had Customer service on the line they tried their best, but since everything that we as a company needed they couldn't provide we didn't want to stay with them.

Steven
Director in Australia
Construction Software, 51–200 Employees

Fleet Tracking or Fleet Losing, Spent three years with this firm, Customer Service 1/5.

Comments: Customer Service is a below average in my opinion. If your transponder unit fails or is not functioning correctly it takes weeks, if not months before someone investigates and actually does something and you must constantly complain before they will even consider replacing the unit. This is simply not practicle if your running a business. My customer service representative, was quite happy to point out conditions of contract terms and costs but randomly listened when there were problems. At which point these were passed onto other agents. Having had contract review time, I was told pricing would be looked into. A few weeks went by and was quoted that standard contract terms pricing applied. Definitely would not re-sign a new contract period with a lack of customer service I've experienced. If what they did not like hearing did not please them, their tone would change and definitely not in favor of helping or delivering that "Customer Service" you'd come to expect. It would simply be, "well sir, as per the contract". Do not expect discretion in their service delivery. It is a no from me.

Pros:

Been able to track vehicles when it actually worked and detailed reporting where necessary.

Cons:

Reporting false location and telemetry. The car was parked in the workers home driveway of the home, (Physically inspected). The Verizon Connect System revealed the car was parked in the local park some 1klm away. Not very accurate reporting at all. Transponder Unit eventually swapped. Another device reported a truck driver doing excessive speeds, however the truck has a speed limiter and was simply not possible to do that speed on the suggested road way when the device said it was in the middle of bushland where there are no roads. Getting a detailed report can be slow if your downloading it and waiting for it to compile. Sometimes it would freeze up despite running all day. Most times, Had to close the browser and restart. Other times it was a little faster and did deliver the report.

William
General Manager of Service in US
Construction Software, 51–200 Employees

Great Product - No one Stands behind it

Comments: We signed on with Fleetmatics prior to Verizon purchasing them and we were happy from day 1, onboarding, customer service, scheduling the device installs were unmatched. When Verizon bought them I was excited because our Mobile Devices and Internet experiences had been fairly positive. But boy they have redefined the term disappointment. The customer support went from almost instant response to day, weeks to having ask multiple times and then getting our account rep involved and have to request multiple times there too. The most recent (not so recent) request started in January 2021, we had a couple devices that were not being active. Took months of going back and forth to realize we could get upgraded models, they were also trying to get us to purchase additional products and less cared that they had existing products that weren't working. Took additional months of getting a new contract sent so we could sign, they sent the wrong devices, more months of getting the old ones shipped back and the new ones sent out. Once the new ones arrived and the wrong ones sent back the wrong devices back (August 2021) the wrong devices are still listed on our account. Today is Feb 2022 the wrong devices are still on the account, probably over 100 emails sent to the Account Rep, his boss and his boss and still not getting anyware, I spend more time managing these people then i do my own employees. Hope to get resolved soon, not reccomended will be leaving once the contract is up.

Pros:

The User interface, reliability of the devices and accuracy of the tracking is unmached

Cons:

The customer service and response is absolutely terrible.

Larry
President/CFO in US
Industrial Automation, 11–50 Employees

BEWARE of the Details Before you buy - Does not Interface with Quickbooks Well

Comments: Right now we are paying for the monthly as when you sign up they say " there is no stopping the payment". However, you can't see where it is going to really work, or not, until it starts getting implemented. We were "gun ho" when we started as it was "completely customizable". We test drove a system last year and ditched it because the invoice could be sent to the technicians email for data mining. They promised to make sure it didn't happen with this one and sure enough the day we started none of the pricing showed up for parts and the email feature was enabled. That means they wasted our time in the multiple data gathering sessions to set it up. WE HAVE ASKED FOR A CANCELLATION BUT WERE TOLD THEY DO NOT DO THIS AND THAT WE WOULD HAVE TO PAY THE WHOLE YEAR.

Pros:

Great for the Field guys as they like the photos and dispatch features. The details get out to them faster and they can start from home to the first calls for the day. Turn by turn directions are great if all your site locations are set up.

Cons:

The interface with Quickbooks is one way with parts. Changes in prices in Quickbooks have to be hand entered in both systems. We were told we would not want to use the Quickbooks after using there software. That is code words for "It doesn't work well" with Quickbooks. The time to generate an invoice is twice as long for the invoicer. The time from the techs has to be hand transferred to the invoice. There is no automatic calc from field to invoice because "they don't want to be responsible" for the techs pushing the wrong start/stop times. The time savings given in the sales pitch is diminished by the lost productivity in maintaining pricing and transferring times. Also the techs can alter the time they actually start and stop so forget using it to prove in any court when they actually arrived. For those of us managing technicians there is just as much chance for time abuse using this system. In the day of SQL database interfaces they are missing the boat in a fully integrated system. Every answer to our objections was to have us place a comment on a link button for the "developers" somewhere in the UK to "consider".

Manager in Ireland
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11–50 Employees

Oct 23...dont buy this product.

Comments: Up until recently it was just about ok. Real time tracking was about 90% good. By the time you reported a problem it had resolved itself. Not much use if real time tracking is important. Recently the service is non existent. I have 2 new trackers in my office for 2 weeks waiting to be installed. Nobody has been in touch. Monthly fee is still being deducted. Buyer beware. Dont sign a D.D with this company. There has to be a better available. They continue charging even when the service is rubbish. No refunds.

Pros:

Nothing, at best it works well about 90% of the time. The rest of the time tracker crashes. You report it and a few hours later it is working again. Not much use if real time accuracy is important.

Cons:

Service now non existent, Oct 23. Fed up waiting for service to sort my trackers. No one in contact to explain what is going. I lie. Someone was on to me (Sinead?) wondering if I wanted to but some more of their trackers. What a joke. I told her my problems..."nothing to do with me, get in touch with customer support". Well I tried that. Still waiting for 2 new trackers to be installed.

Jamie
Owner in
Consumer Services, 2–10 Employees

Product has limited capability and the customer service is some of the worst I've ever dealt with.

Comments: Would not recommend this company as a work platform. From the limitations of their platform to the extent of their billing issues to the poor customer service, this is a poor provider all around.

Pros:

Dispatch board is a decent portal for scheduling. Beyond this there has been very little positive with this program that I would recommend.

Cons:

Used the system for 2 years. In that time, they have multiple programming issues. Including an error that took recurring jobs which were scheduled for 2 days and booked hundreds of calls for the same recurring issue months out. Resulting in thousands of calls on our schedule that needed to be removed once at a time. Took days to delete and further spent days helping their tech department to resolve the issue. Their programmer found an error in their system and did correct it but sorry about our luck for the cost and time to repair. Reimbursed us for a months service as thats all they could do. We have had numerous billing errors over the past two years and getting any resolution from them takes a minimum of 6 calls in my experience. Nobody is capable of making any decision regarding assisting a customer. We notified them that we were cancelling the contract with 90 days notice (60 required) and got confirmation of this. 2 weeks later I inquired as to the cancellation and was told nothing was in the system. Cancelled again following their process. Found out again that this hadn't been done. Wanted to lock me into another year of payment.

Johnnie
Sales Manager in US
Machinery, 11–50 Employees

Not a Verizon fan anymore!

Comments: We had 10 GPS units that were set to expire on 8/20/2022. Due to some issues prior to this, I decided not to renew our contract and let them expire. I communicated this to [sensitive content hidden] at Verizon on [sensitive content hidden] and have numerous emails that document this. I even have emails from [sensitive content hidden] and other Verizon employees telling me this issue has been taken care of, but I still get monthly bills and calls. Every call is from someone new that has no clue what is going on and I spend a minimum of an hour catching them up, only to be told I'll get a call in 24 hours from a "customer service manager" that never calls. So now almost monthly I get calls and bills from Verizon stating we owe a past due for cancelling the contract, for over $22,000. How can this be? I notified Verizon by email 7 months prior to the expiration date on our contract. I wish I could speak to someone higher up the chain but getting there seems to be impossible. RUN FROM THIS PRODUCT.

Pros:

The product is easy to use and easy to setup.

Cons:

The plans are not flexible and customer service is atrocious. Every time you have an issue, you get a different person that you cannot understand.

Construction Software, 2–10 Employees

Worst Customer Service Ever It's Non Existent

Comments: I originally had Fleetmatics which got bought out by Verizon Connect. I emailed customer service that I did not want to renew my contract and they said it ended on a specific date and to email again as the date got closer. I did as they said and then all of a sudden I was supposed to have a signed document canceling my contract 60 days prior to renewal otherwise they wrap you back into another 3 year agreement. After several months of arguing and dealing with these people they told me $100 dollars per unit to cancel. Then all of a sudden they send me a $1600 dollar bill. Then to get the bill corrected took another month of people saying I need finance approval we will call you back and they never call you back. This is the WORST company in the world. Such shady tactics and they refuse to do anything for you. They must be so belly up and need the money so bad that they just continue to try to hold your money. I will never ever deal with this company ever again. I wished they had never bought fleetmatics. Stay away at all costs!

Pros:

When it was fleetmatics it was great, once it went to verizon all the trouble started

Cons:

Their customer service is non existent, they are trained to deflect problems to other people and tell you they will call back yet they never ever call back. I've literally had to call this company 20 times to get this problem resolved.

Dawn
Plant Manager in US
Wholesale, 51–200 Employees

Honesty

Comments: Our sales team were attentive and aggressive. However, the turnover with the account reps has led to unanswered questions and long delays in getting the information that we need. We have reached out to the customer service line and have had some questions answered but again were told that some of the items would have to go back to the design team. This platform should have been tested by people in the transportation industry BEFORE release. We cannot rely on this platform to keep us DOT compliant and given the opportunity again, I would NOT have changed knowing what I know now ... that this is a BETA platform.

Pros:

The sales pitch was great and so was the energy behind the pitch. We were excited to transition into this platform from a competitor due to connectivity issues. Verizon holds our corporate accounts for our mobile phones and has been a good partner. We expected the same from their products.

Cons:

We were told that it was a fully functioning software but what we got was more like a BETA version. There were several bugs that we were told would be put on the list to work out. We have to have work around's for important DOT requirements. To date, we have to print the inspection reports to put back into the truck because on-screen signatures are not available. Reporting is not a functioning area either. We have brought up to your team, very specific things with reporting and were told they needed to be fixed with a newer version. So we are doing your testing for free and I'm frustrated. I just looked at the Live Map to check on my drivers. I have three in Safford AZ. The Live Map shows one. I called the drivers and all three are on-site. I cannot manage a fleet like this !

Danny
Danny
Owner in Australia
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2–10 Employees

Completely let down by this company

Comments: None

Pros:

Ability to see where vehicles were. Ability for AUX alerts

Cons:

Nearly everything, but mostly management.Billed for callouts in the beginning by technicians even when they were seen on CCTV not knocking on our entry.Billed for cameras before they arrived in Australia for 5 months. Only offered credit. When credits where up they cancelled my account for non payment. Advised someone hadn't noted I was thousands in credit, but when that was exhausted. Let Direct Debit off. Never received invoices.Vehicles had accidents, no vision triggered even though tracker came up as harsh event. Asked to cancel as its a waste of money. Was given a 20000.00 pay out invoice.Had more incidents not recorded. Threated legal action. Advised they would cancel. 3 months later and subscription canceled still getting direct debited now have $5000 cancelation bill.

Joshua
chief operating officer in US
Business Supplies & Equipment, 11–50 Employees

A great GPS Solution

Comments: Their customer service, the products and features and the overall price are great. Honestly after reviewing 3 or 4 competitors this is the best option. I would highly reccomend if your tied in with other verizon partners. If not the system as a standalone gives you everything and more you could want, it just makes it potentially a double entry situation.

Pros:

It is feature packed, however my one star i took away is because it only intergrates now with verizon Partners. We use none of those, so its completey stand alone for us. It works great for a fleet of any size. Installation of the units is quick and we have only had one issue with scheduling. The software is very reliable and we have no outages or missed data.

Cons:

The cost, to be honest the cost isnt bad, however every new unit is under a extended contract. This greatly limits our ability to be fluid with our internal processes as were locked in for a new term with each new unit. It would be fantastic if this system/software could be easily intergrated with other programs. Our dispatching software doesnt allow us to intergrate with this software so were stuck using standalone systems.