• Overall
    4.6 /5
    4.5 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.6 /5

About EZOfficeInventory

Asset lifecycle management software built around your asset tracking needs. Depreciation, barcoding and more. Try It For Free!

Learn more about EZOfficeInventory

Showing 1,102 reviews

Ashlee S.
Technology Services Specialist
Civic & Social Organization, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/07/2020

"As a new user who has never used similar software, I have many criticisms"

Pros: It is very helpful to be able to look up an asset by serial number, asset id, comments, etc.

Cons: I find it difficult to process multiple assets at once. For example, when printing tags if the batch is not easily filtered it is difficult to get everything on one download. If I want to print various tags that have nothing in common to filter by then I will have to print each one individually. It has created a situation where a missed asset number will just be abandoned and left in the retired state indefinitely. The function of check in and out has also been abandoned by my company due to the limits on members that can be added as well as the difficulty of keeping up with who should be added or deleted. It has made more sense to note in the comments who has checked out an asset because its far easier to implement and manage. Another note, we have assets that are IT related and non-IT related. It would be very helpful to be able to separate these into groups that may be associated with the admin account related to each department.

by EZOfficeInventory on 04/08/2020

Hello Ashlee. Thank you for taking out the time to provide us detailed feedback. You can easily divide your IT and non IT assets on the basis of different groups and locations - the custom roles feature allows you to limit users to only their assigned groups which will in turn restrict non IT members from viewing your IT assets. There are multiple ways to pick assets from different pages but we would like to know more details as to how you are currently using it. We are currently evaluating checkouts against multiple people and we'd love to get your insights on it. We would like you to drop us an email at [email protected] and your assigned solutions consultant will set up a call with you to configure your account in a way that you don't have to face these troubles again.

• Reviewed on 15/07/2020
Jonald G.
System Administrator
Information Technology & Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/07/2020

"EZOfficeInventory = EZSetup = BreEZy Experience"

Pros: The setup was super easy. And one of the big reasons that we picked EZOfficeInventory is the ability to check in and out devices. Oh, and the depreciation value too, when terminating employees want to purchase their current laptop, we can give them the real-time depreciated value of their device.

Cons: It was the GUI, but then it isn't a con anymore since the update.

by EZOfficeInventory on 21/07/2020

Hi Jonald, Thank you for being a great customer. We are always happy to assist our customers so if there's anything you would like to discuss or share your feedback then do not hesitate to drop us an email at the following address: [email protected]

• Reviewed on 01/07/2020
George J.
Special Projects Manager
Telecommunications, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/09/2020

"Good for your first inventory system and money!"

Comments: The implementation phase was a complete disaster. I was never offered the option to have EZ do the implementation and planning. The phrase: The system is smart and will teach you was used quite often. While the system in somewhat intuitive the initial set up should be done by EZ to show a brand new user its capabilities. Once I got in touch with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], everything improved. My first support person was from Asia, making her available hours very inconvenient and have to wait 24+ hrs for a response. We are still working on getting a few glitches out and customizing how we want to system to work for us.

Pros: Easiness of use, unlimited users for lower cost than other softwares.

Cons: Some of the functionalities are limited or have to be built. Not being able to customize based on needs.

• Reviewed on 09/09/2020
Ulises S.
Media Closet Staff
Media Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/02/2020

"Amazing Software"

Comments: We are using EZOffice to work as a small media closet within a university. This program allows for everything to be easily tracked, and in-turn it helps our business model. We keep marks on prices and item descriptions to make logging more functional. It's great that this online resource is available for purchase, to help businesses big and small get situated and started.

Pros: The software allows me to check in equipment very easily. I am able to easily see all of the logs that are within the product such as notes, comments, and check out times. This allows for better maintenance when it comes to missing products or issues with products, and how these could be tracked down to the users that checked out the equipment previously.

Cons: The inability to customize the layout. I wish that as time progresses, that the layout could be easily changed for more productivity

by EZOfficeInventory on 17/02/2020

Hi Ulises,

Thank you for taking out time and writing a review for us.

We're glad to hear you had no trouble in using the system and were able to check in your items quickly.

Currently, we are in the process of upgrading our UI/UX design. Kindly stay tuned for updates.

If there's anything we can do to assist you, feel free to drop us a message at [email protected], and we would love to help you.

• Reviewed on 11/02/2020
Braden B.
IT Services
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/01/2020

"EZOffice: Sometimes simple, sometimes not so much."

Comments: I like it, but I think there is definitely room for improvement. It has some great features that are not found elsewhere in my experience, but I wouldn't necessarily pick to use this tool if I had to pick. I wouldn't have any gripes if it was picked for my team again, though.

Pros: I liked that everything was easy to categorize. For example, we deploy laptops called "Loaners" for users who don't have a laptop to use while IT fixes their originals. EZOffice made it very easy for us to put those "Loaner" laptops into a group, and then be able to view every laptop in that group and manage our assets more effectively.
I also loved the "Previous Owner" field, as it helped me trace down some laptops that had seemingly disappeared. Big help there.

Cons: I did not like that it manually assigned an asset to our laptops. That has caused me some inconvenience. While searching for an asset tag that we've assigned, say I'm searching for laptop 2415, I'd put 2415 into the search bar, and there would be several laptops brought up as a result. Each of these laptops had EZOffice's personal asset tag assigned, along with our own, (which were never the same.) It was a pain to have to click on each asset to have to find out what it's real Asset tag was.

• Reviewed on 22/01/2020
James B.
Operations Coordinator
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/09/2019

"Easiest Software I have used to track assets"

Comments: I am a massive advocate for this system. I inherited the software at my previous company and when I moved companies I made sure I introduced it we started off with 30 assets and are now looking to increase to over 2000. I'm sure there are more complex systems out there for the nicjhe asset tracking but as an everyday tracking software for small or large asset list I would choose this software over the others I trailled on the market.,

Pros: It user friendly customisations options are really key to the success of its use within our company. We are able to add and custom fields for certain product groups to make the software suit various items we have from equipment calibration dates with automatic reminders of expiry to job numbers consumables are used on and charged to. Four different departments use the software to track consumables, high value stock items, plant and test equipment, with the separate views we can all work simultaneously on the same account without affecting each others assets. For the price you cant go wrong if you are looking to track assets in an office, warehouse or construction site environment.

Cons: Took us a while to get the reporting function finalised so that we could get the required output but with some trial and error and a few customer service calls it now does what we need.

• Reviewed on 04/09/2019
Matthew F.
Systems Administrator
Primary/Secondary Education, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/03/2017

"100 times better than we expected"

Comments: We researched an inventory system to migrate to a few years ago and we came across EZOfficeInventory. We determined it looked like the best option and it had one of the best prices. Not only have we thoroughly enjoyed everything about EZOfficeInventory since the migration, but since we have the highest tier subscription plan, we can request any new feature that we want them to integrate for us and we have done that several times already. Each time we request something new they always make it happen for us so we have been pleased with every request we have made. One of the coolest integrations that EZOfficeInventory has is that it integrates directly with Zendesk which is what we use already for our help desk ticketing system. I honestly don't know what we would do without EZOfficeInventory at this point. Even the support staff is friendly and quick to respond.

Pros: You can create any kind of custom reports you want. Sort items by groups and sub groups. It syncs with LDAP. The pricing is competitive. You can configure alerts and custom access rights. It uses QR codes and barcodes. Easy to import existing assets from csv files. I could go on, but my hands are getting tired from typing.

Cons: Having a hard time thinking of any cons, but one thing it could use is a few more "bulk edit" options other than bulk editing assets themselves. Like it would be nice if I could bulk edit a certain user field or something like that. I also wish I could bulk edit the document/image library to remove all the duplicates. This is an extremely minor con.

• Reviewed on 15/03/2017
Sanya S.
Manager, Test Systems Development Asia
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/07/2020

"EZOfficeInventory - fits our usage needs and flexible for user customization"

Comments: Our department was looking for cloud-based asset management to manage thousands of tools with hundreds of users worldwide. The cloud-based asset management helps us track each asset usage and its status. We also share our assets between sites in different countries. The EZOIofficeInventory has all features with flexibility for us to customize the features to support our needs.

Pros: • Single Sign on capability: Compatible with company IT security
• Bar-code Scanner: Check-out and check-in an asset or multiple assets at ease
• Various of user customization fields and filters

Cons: • Asset search and filter feature has some limitation. But their support team are listening to our requests and working on these features improvement
• Some reports are not generated properly
• There are a lot of features that need to spend time learning them

• Reviewed on 22/07/2020
Matthew D.
I.T. Helpdesk Lead
Facilities Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/02/2017

"Great Inventory System"

Comments: This is a great system. Unfortunately I have nothing to compare EZOfficeInventory as the system we used before was just a spreadsheet. EZOfficeInventory has change the way we manage all our IT equipment and now our Finance department is notified when equipment changes hands and knows exactly where everything is. I do have a few issues with the system but they are minor complains. You can only view 25 items at a time which makes things difficult as we have over 500 items entered into the system, you are really limited to the search function to look for things, although it does work well. When clicking on items in your inventory it opens to that page. I wish it opened in its own window because when you are making changes to that item, you have to click back several times. I also wish there was a way to separate the inventory completely so that certain categories can have their own separate asset number. Our Finance department expressed interest in using this system to inventory our vehicles, but I cant really do that as it would mix with our IT's asset numbers and I'd really like them separate. I've only contacted Customer Support one time but they were quick to respond and resolve my issue. If you are still using a spreadsheet to keep inventory I highly suggest trying out EZOfficeInventory as it is a great system to use.

Pros: It does what it is advertised to do, I like that there are alerts setup when changes are made, and I can easily pull up reports when needed.

Cons: I've expressed this in my review.

• Reviewed on 12/02/2017
Joe M.
Merchant Technology Specialist
Banking, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/11/2019

"Best Office Inventory Software I've Seen"

Comments: Exceptional. From sales support at on-boarding, to billing, to retention. I have only had a positive experience with EZOfffice.

Pros: Easy to use, quick and easy setup, supports serialized and non-serialized inventory, and so much more.

Cons: I can not complain about any aspect of this software based on our use of it with our company.

by EZOfficeInventory on 03/12/2019

Dear Joe,

It's nice to hear from you, and we are glad that you have no complaints about our product, EZOfficeInventory. We want to express our gratitude by saying thank you. Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you have any concerns in the future.

• Reviewed on 14/11/2019
Paul B.
System Administrator
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/04/2020

"A brief review of EZOffice"

Comments: We can now more accurately manage and track our inventory, much better than we could with Spiceworks. The support is great, mobile app needs more work but unless you are on-the-road sysadmin, web browser site works perfect.

Pros: How easy it was to setup off the ground, and the ability to have multiple tenancies under your account (User Listings) so we can manage multiple components of the business in EZOffice, from Hardware to Medical Supplies. The speed at which customer support replies.

Cons: The mobile app needs more polishing to substitute working from the browser.

• Reviewed on 14/04/2020
Zander L.
Senior Data Analyst
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/09/2020

"Great product and easy to use"

Comments: EZOfficeInventory has been helpful to us because it allows us to easily track the various technology devices that we issue to clinical reasearh study participants for the studies that we conduct. We also use it to track devices being issued to staff members as well. We were having a major issue with participants and staff members forgetting to return devices, or Research Coordinators taking devices to issue to new participants and not tracking them effectively. Now we simply have them check the devices out in EZOfficeInventory and it fixes that issue. In addition, the software makes it easier for us to figure out what we need to purchase.

Pros: The first thing that I noticed was that the software was incredibly easy to use. I had an hour long training with our IT team and after that I was already up and running and was able to perform the tasks that I needed. In addition, each time I have to use the software for something different than my normal workflow, the ease of use makes it easy for me to figure out how to perform that new task.

Cons: It would be nice if there was an API. It would make it easier to automate some of the tasks that we have to perform frequently. The functionality options for the interface are sometimes rigid in that they only offer a fixed set of actions. In addition, a fully functional API would help users integrate the software into their internal automated processes more easily. For example, it would be nice if we could make a series of API calls to register new devices or upload a spreadsheet in a specific format that contained the information needed to register devices (or perform some other task) and have the software read from the spreadsheet.

by EZOfficeInventory on 24/09/2020

Hello, Zander. We highly appreciate this valuable feedback from your side. We are constantly in the process of improving our system in accordance with clients requirement and we are gathering feedback on APIs to make them more diverse and flexible. However, feel free to visit this page of our Open APIs www.ezofficeinventory.com/developers.

• Reviewed on 01/09/2020
Anh L.
IT Specialist
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/08/2019

"A very helpful quality system!"

Comments: I love this cloud platform for doing inventory!

Pros: Very easy to manage as an admin and very easy to train users.
You can access the database from your phone or tablet.
You can scan for inventory from you cell or tablet.
You can custom design your own inventory labels.
You can easily import and clone inventory items.
Simple and clean interface for intuitive learning and working.

Cons: I can't think of any right now. However, in the future, I'd like for the ability to auto un-assign items when we need to archive/ delete a user. Right now, you have to un-assign the items yourself first, then you can archive/ delete a user. But, if you just try to delete a user, you don't get any error message. The transaction just won't go through.

• Reviewed on 06/08/2019
Jason M.
Field Operations
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2020

"The Name says it all"

Comments: We invested in this system 2 years ago. We went from doing our work on spreadsheets and keeping hand written documents for all assets, maintenance and tracking . It was a breeze to get set up and start. This system make it much easier by not having to keep multiple logs and paper trails for everything it does it all for you

Pros: Very easy to set up and get started. Very user friendly just about anyone can use this system and user app.

Cons: Not really any cons that I can think of because it is so easy. The name itself says it all

by EZOfficeInventory on 10/02/2020

Hi Jason,

Thank you for taking out time and writing a review for us.

We're glad to hear you had no trouble in using the system and the user application.

If there's anything we can do to assist you, feel free to drop us a message at [email protected] and we would love to help you.

• Reviewed on 30/01/2020
Stephanie W.
Practice Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/01/2020

"Functionality in daily usage"

Comments: Very easy to use and to teach how to use, our nursing team accesses this every day and keeps it up to date.

Pros: Tracking of what we have on hand and never worrying about running out of stock as we are always aware of when to order.

Cons: I was receiving a lot of emails for all of our stock levels, entry and removal. I updated not to receive this but it was a lot at the time

by EZOfficeInventory on 16/01/2020

Hi Stephanie,

We appreciate you taking out time to review us and want to thank you for your feedback.

In regards to your email query, the emails are generated to assist you in your asset tracking journey and to keep you up to date with your happenings. However, you have the option to unsubscribe from the emails if you feel you don't need them.

If you have any other queries, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]

• Reviewed on 08/01/2020
Raul V.
Engineering manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/09/2020

"great product to control your inventory, and very handy interface using QR codes"

Pros: I like: QR code usage for Check in and Check out equipment, friendly dashboard, personalized customer service and software flexibility.

Cons: The check in & check out options on the QR interface sometimes are confusing, the system does not send focused emails to a small group of users, out of this the SW does a great job.

by EZOfficeInventory on 24/09/2020

Hi Raul, Thank you for your time in explaining this issue to us. We can help you solve this confusion of using QR code for check in/check out purpose. You can also go to the alerts module and activate your preferred set of alerts for the users. How about we schedule a session and walk you through this to make the process convenient. Drop us an email at [email protected] and your assigned solutions consultant will guide you through.

• Reviewed on 08/09/2020
Jessica B.
Lead Instructor & Senior Network Administrator
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/06/2019

"EZOffice Inventory System"

Comments: We are beginning to solve many issues with EZOffice Inventory.
The main solution is getting a hold of an inventory system that is growing daily.
It allows us to track calibration paper work with each asset giving us alerts when one is due or is being returned from a vendor. This has helped not only our equipment department, but also our purchasing department.

Pros: This cloud based inventory system was implemented only 30 days ago and has already helped out our inventory department tremendously.
It allows us to use QR Codes and bar codes seamlessly along with RF-ID tags linked back to each individual asset and/or member.
Along with the ability to add in custom fields for inter company asset tracking, GPS tracking, custom system alert emails, and much more. Implementing EZOffice Inventory company wide was a breeze and end-user training was very simple!
Cloud based so access is a breeze from anywhere as long as there is an internet connection.
There is also an iPhone and Android app available with a build-it scanner for QR/BAR codes!!

Cons: The only CON, which can also be a PRO, is the fact the software is cloud based.
Since it is cloud based, you will need an internet connection to use the software.
Also, since it is cloud based, as long as you have an internet connection, you can fully utilize this software from any where.

by EZOfficeInventory on 17/06/2019

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for such as detailed feedback.

• Reviewed on 13/06/2019
Filmmaker/ IT Specialist.
  • Reviewed on 01/04/2019

"EZOfficeInventory Review"

Comments: We are able to manage camera and IT inventory very well with EZ office, it helps us stay organized and keeps team members accountable for gear and gear maint. requests. Very useful tool!

Pros: I like the fact that you can create groups to organize different assets. Creating groups and subgroups really helps me keep my IT assets and camera assets separate and organized. It makes monthly inventory checks a breeze and keeps our team accountable for things that break or go missing from inventory. Really great feature.

Cons: I think it can still sometimes get a little messy when you are trying to search for items.

by EZOfficeInventory on 03/04/2019

Hi,

We appreciate you taking the time to write review on EZOfficeInventory platform.

• Reviewed on 01/04/2019
Sara P.
Associate Agent
Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/09/2020

"Very Useful and Easy to Navigate"

Comments: Great experience with EZOffice. I am a daily user to track work equipment. Very user friendly.

Pros: The App is very easy to use and allows tracking of all of our supplies. I use the App daily and find it very user friendly.

Cons: My only negative is when I have connection issues with my service. I sometimes have to wait to log info.

by EZOfficeInventory on 27/10/2020

Hi, Sara. Thank you for taking out time for us and sharing your thoughts about our system. We completely understand the connectivity issues and how it becomes difficult to wait. We recommend having a high speed internet connection for a seamless experience but if you find in-app delays to be a regular event, please let us know at [email protected] and we will start troubleshooting this issue at the earliest.

• Reviewed on 30/09/2020
Matt G.
logistics
Research, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/03/2019

"quick simple database"

Comments: It has been good I do like the feel of the records. The overall design is not specifically set for my applications related to budgeting and information sharing. I make do with it. Hopefully the product will continue to develop and I will eventually have completely what I need

Pros: The multi user feature is very nice. We have about ten full time users on our phones and that is very productive.

Cons: The limited report generation with grouping and sorting is a problem. I off load the data to another database that I had built with the reports and view screens I need specifically. I am still working to get closer with EZ.

by EZOfficeInventory on 26/03/2019

Hi Matt,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a detailed review.

• Reviewed on 07/03/2019
Mike V.
Control System Manager
Wholesale, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/01/2019

"EZOffice is Awesome"

Comments: We use EZOffice to track our spare computer parts

Pros: EZOffice is truly the best inventory system I have used. I've tried several other packages over the years but none are as easy to use and none have as many features as EZOffice. The great part about EasyOffice is that you can learn as you go so you don't have to use all the features to track your inventory. I really like the low quantity report when it come time to order new parts.

Cons: I can't think of any cons...just keep improving what's already excellent and add new features if others have any ideas.

by EZOfficeInventory on 11/01/2019

Hi,

We are glad that you like our product. Thank you for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.

• Reviewed on 04/01/2019
Craig B.
Assistant Producer/Associate Technical Director
Media Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/08/2017

"Very happy with everything so far"

Comments: Getting a number for the amount of inventory in our system and having producers check equipment in and out of the system for our different jobs. Being able to track what equipment is available and not available, where it is and its history

Pros: The flexibility to clone items and easily change groups and subgroups. The customization of the columns is super helpful .

Cons: Would like to assign an identification number to a package, would like to be able to move assets between inventory without having to start from scratch. Having a plus-minus contracting system for groups and subgroups would be a GREAT way to improve the query.

by EZOfficeInventory on 18/08/2017

Hi Craig, we appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. This type of detailed feedback allows us to constantly improve our product.

Please find my responses to your suggestions/requests below:

1. Packages allow you to group different assets and inventory items together and our system associates a unique ID to each of these items. This allows you to track items (assets/inventory) associated with any package.

2. It isn't possible to switch assets between inventory. You can, however, add inventory manually or use POs/excel import for this.

3. Plus-minus contracting system for groups and sub-groups has been forwarded to our product team as a feature request. Our support team will reach out to you with feedback.

If you can share details of your workflow (for 1 and 2) by setting up a call with one of our product specialist (option available on app dashboard), we can further clarify this for you.

• Reviewed on 10/08/2017
Cory R.
Sr. Director of IT Operations
Computer & Network Security, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/08/2019

"Easy to setup and use asset management system"

Comments: If youre looking for a simple and efficient asset tracking software this is by far the best option available. The system has it limitations and issues, however, they make up for it with their extremely low price point. I was hesitant about buying this service because I was concerned with the lack of price it would be too limited and useless. That is far from the case.

Pros: Easy to setup
Easy to run
Simple user interface
A lot of random options to use
Good number of integrations

Cons: Limited ability to customize certain areas
Limitations on in depth workflows
Must follow their pre-set definitions of assets

by EZOfficeInventory on 07/08/2019

Hi Cory,

Thank you for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.

You can contact our support team ([email protected]) and share your suggestions on areas where you feel things can be improved.

• Reviewed on 05/08/2019
Anuj K.
Sr. IT Manager
Pharmaceuticals, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/04/2019

"Great Inventory System"

Comments: My overall experience is that EZ Office Inventory is value for money. Asset tracking is great and easy to use.

Pros: The web interface software is easy and covers almost all inventory fields. I think some features are exceptionally great like check in and checkout of assets, retiring of assets, import of bulk assets etc.

Cons: Bulk Editing of assets should be added. Report generation and searching could be better.
Iphone App is not easy to use.

by EZOfficeInventory on 07/05/2019

Hi Anuj,

Thank you for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.

You can definitely edit assets in bulk and your feedback regarding our Report generation and searching system has been forwarded to our product team and they are evaluating it.

If you have any further suggestions/requests, please reach out to our support team at [email protected]

• Reviewed on 18/04/2019
Matt G.
Media Center Manager
Fine Art, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/08/2017

"This system seems to fit a lot of our needs and the entire setup experience has been very smooth."

Comments: As the sole employee tracking and circulating 500 kits of equipment I am able to check in and track everything for a relatively inexpensive cost.

Pros: As a school with lots of circulation I like the granular level of groupings and overall layout. Really, I haven't explored the entire operation enough to know all of the pros and cons but I am impressed so far. There's a lot to learn & help online and by phone have been a big advantage to other systems. The actual cost is reasonable too after reviewing competitors. Most importantly, to our need, are built in notification since most systems require you to use another service for this purpose.

Cons: It allows a staff level user but this isn't really ideal for checking in/out to a student population. You can however restrict access and I can't determine yet just how good or bad the experience will be having not used it for the year.

by EZOfficeInventory on 18/08/2017

Hi Matt, thank you for submitting a detailed review of our product.

Your detailed feedback is extremely important to us because it helps us understand how we are creating value for our customers and what we can do to further improve overall experience of the product.

If you get a chance to use our access control feature, we'd love to hear your thoughts regarding it's functionality. If you need any help setting it up please reach out to our support team ([email protected]).

• Reviewed on 17/08/2017