About EZOfficeInventory

Asset lifecycle management software built around your asset tracking needs. Depreciation, barcoding and more. Try It For Free!

Learn more about EZOfficeInventory

Pros:

Was easy to integrate with the functions of my business.

Cons:

I dislike that the layout buttons are small and that I cannot sort equipment by type and instead have to scroll through.

EZOfficeInventory ratings

4.5
4.6
4.5
4.6

8.6/10

EZOfficeInventory has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 1,157 user reviews on Capterra.

Filter reviews (1,157)

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used EZOfficeInventory before?

Marvin B.
Marvin B.
Merchandise Manager in US
51-200 Employees

Very easy to use and understand. Great user interface. Editing is a breeze!

5 4 years ago

Comments: This software is taking me from several huge spreadsheets and no photos to a streamlined, searchable, history tracking, photo attached inventory system. No longer do I have to track multiple files and spreadsheets. It is all in one place.

Pros:

It is FAST and very simple to use. I can change records so easily if I need to correct or edit anything. Adding custom fields is great for unique data. Searching is with the ability to search multiple terms at once. Filtering allows me to further 'drill down'. The three different types of items make it simple to separate company owned, client owned and disposable inventory. Adding photos and other documents is also very easy. Managing photos is fairly simple, but see 'cons' below. User permission has a very deep control mechanism allowing viewability to be finely tuned and managed as needed. The cart feature is awesome for checking out multiple items at once. You can then check in the same cart for fast returns. Searching with the mobile app via text, or scanning QR codes is blazing fast. Zero time is wasted waiting on EZO. Any lag is all on me. I use this software to track items in a photo studio, the things that belong to our clients that we are photographing. As such, we must isolate those items so that there is no client crossover. This works great!

Cons:

As of this writing (5/2018) the view is not 'responsive' to your screen size. It is also not possible to manually resize column widths. Some views allow you to hide the right sidebar while others do not. This is promised to be an updated feature coming in 7/2018. When interacting with individual records after a search, it is not possible to return to the search results. The search must be repeated. There is no feature to create shelf barcode or QR code labels. Must use external software, but you can easily link those, one by one.

Lucas P.
Director of Quality in US
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 Employees

Great Asset Tracking Tool!

4 2 years ago

Comments: EZ Office has definitely improved our ability to track where all our Assets are and keep track of all their history. We were using an Excel spreadsheet, EZ is much better! The customer support is excellent!

Pros:

The ease of use is great and the learning curve is low. The ability to search and sort for specific assets, the state it is in, where it is, calibration status and ..., is a powerful tool. The ease of editing Services and scheduling services. The App is pretty good too.

Cons:

We are working on a one stop shop for a Packing List, but have struggled to make one Packing List that also includes the miscellaneous items shipping and returning. When an item is updated for its return date, I get 20 e-mails of all the items instead of just one e-mail that includes all the items on 1 Packing List.

2 years ago

Hi Lucas, We hope to find you in good health. We're delighted to hear that your organization switched from manual spreadsheet software to EZOfficeInventory. We're glad that we helped to improve your ability to track assets and maintain an active history. Thank you for the compliments to our customer support team, who try to respond to every query as promptly as they can. If you encounter any concerns in the future, feel free to drop us a message at [email protected] and we would love to assist you.

Ashlee S.
Technology Services Specialist in US
Civic & Social Organization, 501-1,000 Employees

As a new user who has never used similar software, I have many criticisms

3 2 years ago

Pros:

It is very helpful to be able to look up an asset by serial number, asset id, comments, etc.

Cons:

I find it difficult to process multiple assets at once. For example, when printing tags if the batch is not easily filtered it is difficult to get everything on one download. If I want to print various tags that have nothing in common to filter by then I will have to print each one individually. It has created a situation where a missed asset number will just be abandoned and left in the retired state indefinitely. The function of check in and out has also been abandoned by my company due to the limits on members that can be added as well as the difficulty of keeping up with who should be added or deleted. It has made more sense to note in the comments who has checked out an asset because its far easier to implement and manage. Another note, we have assets that are IT related and non-IT related. It would be very helpful to be able to separate these into groups that may be associated with the admin account related to each department.

last year

Hello Ashlee. Thank you for taking out the time to provide us detailed feedback. You can easily divide your IT and non IT assets on the basis of different groups and locations - the custom roles feature allows you to limit users to only their assigned groups which will in turn restrict non IT members from viewing your IT assets. There are multiple ways to pick assets from different pages but we would like to know more details as to how you are currently using it. We are currently evaluating checkouts against multiple people and we'd love to get your insights on it. We would like you to drop us an email at [email protected] and your assigned solutions consultant will set up a call with you to configure your account in a way that you don't have to face these troubles again.

Eric S.
Head of Operations in US
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees

EZ Office Inventory for Audio Equipment Management

5 4 months ago

Pros:

Very easy to add and organize assets that are part of our audio equipment inventory that we use at events. The barcode/labeling tools and notification email templates are also very helpful.

Cons:

Our use case is slightly specific so we've had to create some workarounds to fit our process within the bounds of what EZ Office can currently do

Alternatives Considered: AssetTiger, Sortly, Asset Panda, CHEQROOM, and itemit

Switched From: Asset Panda

3 months ago

Hi Eric, Thank you for your feedback. We're glad that EZOffice is working well for you and helping you with your operations. Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] in case you need help. Our customer success team would be glad to address your queries.

Dean S.
Managing Director in UK
Construction, 11-50 Employees

It's good to know what we have and where it is !!

5 7 months ago

Comments: Although not very cheap we decided to have the full version after using the trial, the cost could be offset by one item not getting lost or several not being abused as they could be

Pros:

We really like knowing where items are, where they have been, and who has used them, it not only reduces losses but we also believe it reduces abuse of items as staff know they have to return an item and need to return it in good condition

Cons:

Sometimes the capture of the barcode is difficult but that could be user error, overcome by manual searching

Alternatives Considered: ToolHound and ShareMyToolbox

Reasons for Switching to EZOfficeInventory: We prefered the feel of it and took a vote in the office, it was a clear winner for our needs

6 months ago

Hi Dean, thank you for your kind review. We are glad to know EZOfficeInventory is working well for you. Regarding the barcode scanning issue, a Solutions Consultant will reach out to you to figure out what is causing that.

Trey C.
Rooftop Technician in US
Telecommunications, 11-50 Employees

I'm Just a worker and it Works

5 2 months ago New

Pros:

I only use the inventory feature off this software and it did exactly what I need.

Cons:

Don't have any complaints about the software. I only use one feature and it works well

2 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad you are enjoying our software and hope to improve upon it further to ensure that you remain a satisfied customer. Additionally, in case of any issues, our Customer Success team is always available at [email protected] to help and provide timely support.

Parth P.
Graduate Student in US
Education Management, 51-200 Employees

EZOffice for lab students

5 last month New

Pros:

The ease of issuing equipment from the laboratory just by scanning the QR code on the phone

Cons:

I find it difficult navigating to the page where the summary of all the equipment that I have checked out

5 days ago

Thank you for your feedback. We have noted your feedback and have escalated it to the concerned department. If you are having any difficulties making sense of the software or need help onboarding people, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] Our customer success team would be glad to address your queries.

Josh G.
Property Manager in US

EZ Office Review

5 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Good.

Pros:

It works well with our tools. Fairly simple to use the QR code print outs to attached to the tools

Cons:

I wish it had a gps tracker add on. No other complaints.

Tatiana R.
Student in US
Entertainment, Self Employed

Overall Ease!

5 3 weeks ago New

Comments: This is such an overall easy way to check out equipment from school and it is so organized, which helps greatly.

Pros:

The detail of the software is great as well as the options provided.

Cons:

It's a bit confusing at first while trying to figure out how to navigate the site and reserve assets correctly.

Shehryar A.
Math/Algorithms expert in Pakistan
Information Technology & Services, 501-1,000 Employees

My review

4 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

scheduling service of assets. It helps in maintenance

Cons:

constant reminders to return items for check ins even though there is no need for it.

Duane K.
Business Development Manager in US
Events Services, 11-50 Employees

The Ease of EZOFFICEInventory

5 last year

Comments: My personal experience has been great. When speaking with potential clients, if they have certain preferences on equipment needs, I can easy access our inventory to see off we have that particular equipment instantly. It is just very easy to use. It's not clunky in any way.

Pros:

It's very user friendly software. Before selecting it, we looked at one other software. What we loved about it was the ability to customize it without having to call support for help. We are able to track all of our inventory via barcode no matter what project they are assigned to with ease, via online or mobile app.

Cons:

As soon as I have an answer I will update. We are very pleased with the software.

Alternatives Considered: NetSuite

Reasons for Switching to EZOfficeInventory: EZOfficeinventory is just that, easy to use. It is straightforward in how it allows you to tailor your inventory database to your company needs. In the events industry, time is money. I can't waste time wondering what's in inventory or not. There are times when I need answers yesterday, so I do not and cannot waste it because my inventory software is incapable of delivering.

last year

Hi Duane, hope you are having a good day! Thank you for giving us the positive energy. If you ever feel like discussing anything related to the system and your workflow feel free to reach out to us. We will be happy to help.

Joel A.
Equipment Circulation Student Manager in US
Education Management, 1,001-5,000 Employees

My Take on EZOfficeInventory for Colleges

5 2 years ago

Comments: I was the staff member who implemented and set up this system for our college and I work on the team that uses this software everyday. We have about 200 assets in our system and over 5000 users. We use this system to manage reservations and loans of tech hardware such as speaker systems and cameras. Overall the system has worked well for our needs but I can tell that is is not optimized for this use case. We love the customer support and the flexibility of this software.

Pros:

For our use case the most valuable feature is definitely the ability to pull user information from our existing LDAP system so we never have to worry about creating user profiles or authentication. We also love the "carts" module which saves us time when checking out multiple assets to the same student/staff member.

Cons:

It is frustrating that carts is not set up as part of the core of the software and is instead an add-on. This means certain features like sending alerts based on cart actions or seeing cart reservations along side single item reservations. I feel this is likely due to the fact that this system is designed for companies to manage their assets among staff, but we are implementing it as a service/customer lending system sort of like a library for tech hardware.

Alternatives Considered: CHEQROOM

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory: our old software was incredibly slow and they went out of business.

Reasons for Switching to EZOfficeInventory: Best value for the money compared to other products considered.

Ulises S.
Media Closet Staff in US
Media Production, 2-10 Employees

Amazing Software

5 2 years ago

Comments: We are using EZOffice to work as a small media closet within a university. This program allows for everything to be easily tracked, and in-turn it helps our business model. We keep marks on prices and item descriptions to make logging more functional. It's great that this online resource is available for purchase, to help businesses big and small get situated and started.

Pros:

The software allows me to check in equipment very easily. I am able to easily see all of the logs that are within the product such as notes, comments, and check out times. This allows for better maintenance when it comes to missing products or issues with products, and how these could be tracked down to the users that checked out the equipment previously.

Cons:

The inability to customize the layout. I wish that as time progresses, that the layout could be easily changed for more productivity

Alternatives Considered: monday.com and Pendo

Reasons for Switching to EZOfficeInventory: Best in product management. Very effective!

2 years ago

Hi Ulises, Thank you for taking out time and writing a review for us. We're glad to hear you had no trouble in using the system and were able to check in your items quickly. Currently, we are in the process of upgrading our UI/UX design. Kindly stay tuned for updates. If there's anything we can do to assist you, feel free to drop us a message at [email protected], and we would love to help you.

Braden B.
IT Services in US
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 Employees

EZOffice: Sometimes simple, sometimes not so much.

4 2 years ago

Comments: I like it, but I think there is definitely room for improvement. It has some great features that are not found elsewhere in my experience, but I wouldn't necessarily pick to use this tool if I had to pick. I wouldn't have any gripes if it was picked for my team again, though.

Pros:

I liked that everything was easy to categorize. For example, we deploy laptops called "Loaners" for users who don't have a laptop to use while IT fixes their originals. EZOffice made it very easy for us to put those "Loaner" laptops into a group, and then be able to view every laptop in that group and manage our assets more effectively. I also loved the "Previous Owner" field, as it helped me trace down some laptops that had seemingly disappeared. Big help there.

Cons:

I did not like that it manually assigned an asset to our laptops. That has caused me some inconvenience. While searching for an asset tag that we've assigned, say I'm searching for laptop 2415, I'd put 2415 into the search bar, and there would be several laptops brought up as a result. Each of these laptops had EZOffice's personal asset tag assigned, along with our own, (which were never the same.) It was a pain to have to click on each asset to have to find out what it's real Asset tag was.

Alternatives Considered: Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to EZOfficeInventory: For the groups feature and the depreciated value calculations.

James B.
Operations Coordinator in UK
Construction, 51-200 Employees

Easiest Software I have used to track assets

5 2 years ago

Comments: I am a massive advocate for this system. I inherited the software at my previous company and when I moved companies I made sure I introduced it we started off with 30 assets and are now looking to increase to over 2000. I'm sure there are more complex systems out there for the nicjhe asset tracking but as an everyday tracking software for small or large asset list I would choose this software over the others I trailled on the market.,

Pros:

It user friendly customisations options are really key to the success of its use within our company. We are able to add and custom fields for certain product groups to make the software suit various items we have from equipment calibration dates with automatic reminders of expiry to job numbers consumables are used on and charged to. Four different departments use the software to track consumables, high value stock items, plant and test equipment, with the separate views we can all work simultaneously on the same account without affecting each others assets. For the price you cant go wrong if you are looking to track assets in an office, warehouse or construction site environment.

Cons:

Took us a while to get the reporting function finalised so that we could get the required output but with some trial and error and a few customer service calls it now does what we need.

Steve F.
IT Specialist in US
Staffing & Recruiting, 51-200 Employees

Powerful, configurable product that has more features than we need.

4 2 years ago

Comments: * We now have an "Asset Tracking Database" that provides listings for Disaster Recovery.
* We can locate assets that have been Checked-out.
* Too involved in keeping an asset database for out 75 PCs.

Pros:

* Data is stored offsite, in EZOfficeInvetory's "cloud" so it is readily available from anywhere which is a real requirement in the case of a disaster at the office. * Create a report for insurance claim after loss. * Tracks asset assignment to sites/individuals via a Checkout/Checkin model. * Handles concurrent users and conflicts. * Custom fields can be created to handle the need to store additional information.

Cons:

* Had to create many Custom Fields for simple PC asset tracking. * Within PC asset input, input template is not configurable to allow Custom Fields to be moved into more useful areas on the screen. * On asset display screen, again, Custom Fields are not movable to provide a more useful display with least important information at the bottom. * Layout of asset display screen is not configurable. * Pricing model is based on number of users configured not the amount of data stored or the databases used. * Not modular enough to accommodate stripped-down version that would allow us to just use Asset Tracking. * All Functionality that we use, except offsite storage, could be provided by one Excel spreadsheet which would far easier to use and would cover all of the PROs listed above.

2 years ago

Hi Steve, Thank you for your feedback. We at EZOfficeInventory try very hard to address the problems for clients coming from various verticals. In doing so, we allow the customers to create their own fields to track. We currently do not allow their positioning. However, this will be looked into and taken to the Product Team for further evaluation.

Jacob T.
Electronics Specialist in US
Environmental Services, 11-50 Employees

Robust and simple for retail and ticketing, not so simple navigation.

4 2 years ago

Comments: I prefer EZoffice to other inventory tracking applications I've used in the past for its ease of use on the web and mobile, but the user interface needs some work.

Pros:

I like how every service and item can be linked with timeline of events and actions.

Cons:

Rearranging the preferred information can be tedious. I am not aware of certain features unless I specifically search them out.

Alternatives Considered: ConnectWise Control, Spiceworks, Dayforce HCM, Google Workspace, and Zendesk

Reasons for Switching to EZOfficeInventory: The support seems to sincerely want to tailor each users experience to their preference. They implement features based on feedback, and are affordable for the services offered.

2 years ago

Hi Jacob, Thanks for reaching out to us. What kind of information are you looking to rearrange? It would help us better if you let us know your use case and we can help you out accordingly. We also have the search bar on the top of the page and you can use it for quick search. Further more with every module we have a help section to facilitate our clients in a better way. Feel free to email us at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you.

Matthew F.
Systems Administrator in US
Primary/Secondary Education, 51-200 Employees

100 times better than we expected

5 5 years ago

Comments: We researched an inventory system to migrate to a few years ago and we came across EZOfficeInventory. We determined it looked like the best option and it had one of the best prices. Not only have we thoroughly enjoyed everything about EZOfficeInventory since the migration, but since we have the highest tier subscription plan, we can request any new feature that we want them to integrate for us and we have done that several times already. Each time we request something new they always make it happen for us so we have been pleased with every request we have made. One of the coolest integrations that EZOfficeInventory has is that it integrates directly with Zendesk which is what we use already for our help desk ticketing system. I honestly don't know what we would do without EZOfficeInventory at this point. Even the support staff is friendly and quick to respond.

Pros:

You can create any kind of custom reports you want. Sort items by groups and sub groups. It syncs with LDAP. The pricing is competitive. You can configure alerts and custom access rights. It uses QR codes and barcodes. Easy to import existing assets from csv files. I could go on, but my hands are getting tired from typing.

Cons:

Having a hard time thinking of any cons, but one thing it could use is a few more "bulk edit" options other than bulk editing assets themselves. Like it would be nice if I could bulk edit a certain user field or something like that. I also wish I could bulk edit the document/image library to remove all the duplicates. This is an extremely minor con.

Harry I.
Facilities Manager/Construction Manager in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees

Customizable Software at it's best

5 2 years ago

Comments: Integration was a big issue for us. We had separate programs for inventory, work orders and still had to use hard copies in the field. All of that changed for us with EZOfficeInventory. I had a great Sales person and The Gentleman I've been working with as a consultant has been amazing. Overall I could not be happier with the product at this point.

Pros:

I had been looking for CMMS software for about 2 years, but for a small non profit the cost of CMMS Programs were out of reach. I came across EZOfficeInventory and decided to reach out to them. My sales person was polite and knowledgeable He said you know Harry this is interesting because I think you can make this work for you because you can customize this to your own needs. He walked me through a free trial and any needs and questions I had during that period. I told him I had to hold off until I had my board meeting and submitted my budget. I gave him a date to call back, he did and without pressure any he sold me an affordable program. I have been working with one of the solution Consultants to set up and design the program to suit my needs. They have been fantastic and get on issues extremely fast to help me move on and teach me how to get the best out of the program for myself and my team. Thank you EZOfficeInventory for Integrating my inventory, work orders, assets and mobile abilities.

Cons:

When I first signed on to EZOfficeInventory The first trainer I had was for someone more advanced then I was on setting up this kind of system and it caused a great amount of frustration to myself and my team. I reached out to my sales person and he was able to get me hooked up with the perfect trainer who could walk me through the process from a to z in a way I understood. So I have to say the only part I had any issue with was dealt with in an incredibly fast and professional manner.

Sanya S.
Manager, Test Systems Development Asia in Thailand
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 501-1,000 Employees

EZOfficeInventory - fits our usage needs and flexible for user customization

4 2 years ago

Comments: Our department was looking for cloud-based asset management to manage thousands of tools with hundreds of users worldwide. The cloud-based asset management helps us track each asset usage and its status. We also share our assets between sites in different countries. The EZOIofficeInventory has all features with flexibility for us to customize the features to support our needs.

Pros:

• Single Sign on capability: Compatible with company IT security • Bar-code Scanner: Check-out and check-in an asset or multiple assets at ease • Various of user customization fields and filters

Cons:

• Asset search and filter feature has some limitation. But their support team are listening to our requests and working on these features improvement • Some reports are not generated properly • There are a lot of features that need to spend time learning them

Alternatives Considered: GoCodes and Asset Panda

Reasons for Switching to EZOfficeInventory: Features and flexibility.

Aldo C.
IT in Mexico
Education Management, 201-500 Employees

Review from EZOffice Inventory

5 2 years ago

Comments: my experience with EZOffice is excellent, comfortable and easy, can be used without experience in software to inventory

Pros:

I like this software because is easy to administer and bring me reports complete also I can be tracking devices history

Cons:

What I didn't like is the graphic interface, I think I could improve

Alternatives Considered: Zoho Inventory and Odoo

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory: because this software has more tools and is more intuitive

Switched From: OCS Suite

Reasons for Switching to EZOfficeInventory: cost and benefits

2 years ago

Hello Aldo, We appreciate your valuable feedback and are extremely glad you liked EZOfficeInventory's reporting feature. Currently, we are in the process of upgrading our UI/UX design that will hopefully enhance your user experience. Stay tuned for updates, and feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you have any queries in the future.

Abe O.
Director of Operations in US

A Flexible Asset Management Solution

4 2 years ago

Comments: We have been very pleased with EZOfficeInventory. We used it to replace a number of manual-input spreadsheets and other DIY solutions. This has been an affordable solution that works exceptionally well for our organization and has been a dramatic improvement from the hodge=podge of solutions that we were using previously.

Pros:

We really enjoy how versatile this product is. We use it to track everything from computers and peripherals in the office to our trucks in the field. It is simple enough to allow for us to use it across a wide range of assets, but also robust enough to allow us to track service and schedule reminders for regular service and registration on our trailers and equipment. It has dramatically increased accountability across the organization and allowed us to ensure better control of our assets.

Cons:

There are not really very many cons that we have discovered for the software. The only drawback is that some of our less technically savvy employees are a bit intimidated by the UI. However, after the initial hurdles, they seem to pick it up quickly.

Thomas W.
Lead Hardware/Software Specialist in US
Education Management, 501-1,000 Employees

Exactly what we needed

5 2 years ago

Comments: We are coming from a custom inventory solution through FileMaker Pro. It was setup about 15 years ago and no one knows how to configure it anymore. We looked at several inventory management systems only to be driven off by the cost or lack of features. EZOfficeInventory quoted us with the best price BY FAR, and had just as many features as their competitors. It only took me a week to groom our database and get it uploaded and ready to audit. That was just me working solo while doing my daily tasks.

Pros:

It's feature rich, and easy to configure. I've had very little difficulty converting our very dated inventory database over to EZOfficeInventory.

Cons:

It would be really convenient if we were able to upload more than 1000 assets at a time. Other than that, I have no complaints so far.

Alternatives Considered: Oomnitza and Asset Panda

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory: FileMaker wasn't doing what we needed. It was far too complex and confusing for new users.

Switched From: Claris FileMaker

Reasons for Switching to EZOfficeInventory: Cost vs features. EZOffice was leaps and bounds ahead of the others in terms of what you get for the price.

Matthew D.
I.T. Helpdesk Lead in US
Facilities Services, 501-1,000 Employees

Great Inventory System

5 5 years ago

Comments: This is a great system. Unfortunately I have nothing to compare EZOfficeInventory as the system we used before was just a spreadsheet. EZOfficeInventory has change the way we manage all our IT equipment and now our Finance department is notified when equipment changes hands and knows exactly where everything is. I do have a few issues with the system but they are minor complains. You can only view 25 items at a time which makes things difficult as we have over 500 items entered into the system, you are really limited to the search function to look for things, although it does work well. When clicking on items in your inventory it opens to that page. I wish it opened in its own window because when you are making changes to that item, you have to click back several times. I also wish there was a way to separate the inventory completely so that certain categories can have their own separate asset number. Our Finance department expressed interest in using this system to inventory our vehicles, but I cant really do that as it would mix with our IT's asset numbers and I'd really like them separate. I've only contacted Customer Support one time but they were quick to respond and resolve my issue. If you are still using a spreadsheet to keep inventory I highly suggest trying out EZOfficeInventory as it is a great system to use.

Pros:

It does what it is advertised to do, I like that there are alerts setup when changes are made, and I can easily pull up reports when needed.

Cons:

I've expressed this in my review.

Jonald G.
System Administrator in US
Information Technology & Services, 501-1,000 Employees

EZOfficeInventory = EZSetup = BreEZy Experience

4 2 years ago

Pros:

The setup was super easy. And one of the big reasons that we picked EZOfficeInventory is the ability to check in and out devices. Oh, and the depreciation value too, when terminating employees want to purchase their current laptop, we can give them the real-time depreciated value of their device.

Cons:

It was the GUI, but then it isn't a con anymore since the update.

Alternatives Considered: Asset Panda

Reasons for Switching to EZOfficeInventory: Best value for the money. Cheaper than others.

2 years ago

Hi Jonald, Thank you for being a great customer. We are always happy to assist our customers so if there's anything you would like to discuss or share your feedback then do not hesitate to drop us an email at the following address: [email protected]