Filter by:

• Overall
  • Customer Service Software

About Vonigo

Vonigo works great for field service companies looking to streamline operations and increase sales.

Learn more about Vonigo

Kate B.
Franchise Support
  • Reviewed on 13/07/2020

"What I love about Vonigo"

Comments: Vonigo allows us to have visibility into our franchisees' business activities, makes for easy marketing to previous customers and pulls whatever BI is needed at the individual franchise level or for the company overall. There is lots of room for us to expand how we're using it in the future, and for now, it doesn't overly complicate transactions for our franchisees - allowing them to focus on running their business, rather than doing paperwork for their business.

Pros: Vonigo is very powerful, yet flexible and customizable for how we do business. The customer support team responds quickly and is amazingly patient and accommodating. Reports on any metric you can think of are available, but if what you doesn't already exist, Vonigo's support will create a custom report. Best of all, Vonigo didn't just want to sign us up - they suggest ways we might take advantage of different features, and they actively seek our feedback on how the product is working for us - not something you find too often.

Cons: There is a bit of a learning curve here. I realize Vonigo is customized for each and every customer, but some of the more basic or generic-type help videos in a knowledge base could free up your support people for more difficult queries. Finally, a "back" button that goes back to the previous screen would be welcome!

• Reviewed on 13/07/2020
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/11/2020

"Continues to work for a nationwide business."

Pros: The support team is always accessible and can speak with a real person most times of the day for any issues we had. It also helped manage and pull sales, profit, booking reports from all our franchisee units across the country. It also provided us with a booking/calendar integration system for customers to book slots only when our mobile service vans were available. It also allowed us to create promo codes on-the-fly to be used on our website immediately after creation. The list of features goes on, but we are continuing to use their service everyday.

Cons: It is pricey, and there are some bugs that have caused us to lose sales, however, all issues were eventually remedied after escalation to a manager.

• Reviewed on 11/11/2020
Darlene J.
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/02/2018

"This software is a great match for my business with new and recurring appointments."

Pros: The multiple ways to do client lookups that works quickly. enter the phone number while the phone is ringing and by the time you say hello you know who is calling.

Cons: Employee scheduling is a manual process that does not allow for recurring start/end times and days working. Each day must be entered manually, tedious.

Jeff L.
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/06/2017

"Vonigo's program promises and delivers every time!!!"

Comments: A Streamlined company. Skip the double and triple recordings. Have your team do it once. Less errors!

Pros: I love the fact that if you do even need the help desk they they are there for you! I really like the ease of use that Vonigo provides. It is simply a great program!

Cons: Our business model is quite different than most! We provide a service and pay our clients and you cannot record a negative sale or a zero dollar sale. Other wise it is perfect!

• Reviewed on 28/06/2017
Zachary H.
Dispatch
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/08/2020

"Easy to Use System"

Comments: I think it is an easy to use phone system that gets exactly what we need done!

Pros: I really like how easy it is to get to the recordings and switching over the phones from user to user for the order. The recordings have always worked well and the storage is large enough to hold what I need. We constantly switch orders that calls are taken so it is nice to be able to switch which extension the phones ring.

Cons: I wish we were able to have more data analysis on the calls.

• Reviewed on 05/08/2020
Halley C.
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/04/2019

"Great Program, Customer Service and Tech Support Could Improve"

Comments: Vonigo has allowed us to use one CRM company wide and eliminated duplicate work and wasted time. It's easy to use and has helped streamline our operations.

Pros: Functionality and ease of use. I love that this software can be used and integrated into every department in our organization.

Cons: Certain projects and/or help requests take too long to be completed.

• Reviewed on 03/04/2019
Patrick C.
Incoming Donations and Logistics Manager
Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/02/2018

"Service is great. Timely and accurate."

Comments: Great for scheduling and keeping track of a fleet of vehicles. Also a pretty good database resource for reports and such.

Pros: Ease of display. Easy to look at one page and determine a lot about what is going on. I like the color coded feature of the dashboard.

Cons: Not always intuitive in how to find and/or change things. Sometimes I need to change something and cannot find where to go to do it.

Michael W.
Vice President of Operations
Facilities Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/05/2019

"Vonigo Review for Healthy Car"

Comments: N/A

Pros: It is very easy to use and very professional. I shows the customer that we take our image and their image seriously.
It keeps everything organized and as a business owner very important so we can focus on other items for the day to day.

Cons: I have no complaints. The team that assists us does a great job. So any issues or questions are taken care of very quickly.

• Reviewed on 15/05/2019
General Manager
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/03/2019

"Helped expand our business"

Pros: Was able to get up and running in minimal time

Cons: Making changes can sometimes be difficult

• Reviewed on 29/03/2019
Emmy L.
  • Reviewed on 21/06/2017

"Great system with all the features needed to run a successful business!"

Pros: Detail options available
Reports are fantastic for looking at certain aspects of your business
Easy on the eyes

Cons: 30 minute time increments, 15 minutes would be preferable
I wish some of the screens were more customizable

Jeff A.
Consumer Services
  • Reviewed on 03/10/2016

"Great investment"

Comments: If you care about your bottom line and the longevity of your business, this software is a must have!

Pros: Ease of use and benefits of product

Cons: With the growth of the Vonigo model the support hasn't been immediate like it was in the past. In my business there are many times I need immediate fixes and haven't had that in awhile.

• Reviewed on 03/10/2016
Stephanie P.
supervisor
  • Reviewed on 21/07/2017

"The system operations is working well with both of our companies. We are pleased."

Comments: It helps us run out business!

Pros: We like the function of quoting and invoicing the customer on the spot. This has made things much more efficient with our technicians.

Cons: There are a lot of steps to finding information. It would be nice to have a feature to easily grab some information such as lead source. Also commercial scheduling with additional addresses has been difficult to learn.

• Reviewed on 21/07/2017
Saria J.
Dispatcher
  • Reviewed on 10/01/2018

"I use the system everyday and find it one of the best."

Pros: I like that people can self schedule, so that cuts down on phone calls. Also it's easy to access from anywhere, home and office. I also like that I can check any pickup at anytime.

Cons: What I like least is having to check off each piece being donated, and then go to another window to enter how many pieces. This takes a lot of time if they donor has a large pickup.

• Reviewed on 10/01/2018
Sawyer W.
Automotive, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/05/2019

"Completely Custom Solution!!"

Pros: We've been working hard over the last year to focus in on our customers' booking experience. By working closely with Vonigo's API and developers, we've been able to create something really special on the front-end that our whole team is proud of. On the back-end, Vonigo has a powerful skeleton that is ZIP/Postal code centric. It allows us to go as granular or high level as we want with our day to day zoning and pricing, which is something we leverage differently in each city. The developers, and managers at Vonigo also have our best interests in mind. In under 2 months with Vonigo I was getting the opportunity to give feedback to C-level executives within the company, and truly felt heard. That is something special that you don't see with many companies at all. All-in-all, the custom solution, and attention to detail from the Vonigo team have caused our conversion rates to go way up. This will enable us to soon be moving to a completely online sales funnel. Vonigo is truly at the heart of our franchisee experience, and we're thrilled to have found a partnership that we can see true longevity in.

Cons: Vonigo has a lot of customization and configurability, because it is designed to fit into so many different industries / types of businesses. That being said it is definitely geared towards quote based service companies. As a flat-rate pricing / timing service company we feel that a lot of the features within Vonigo are rendered obsolete, and are more hurdles to our back-end booking / navigation processes than anything else. Furthermore, a lot of Vonigo's additional features seem a bit better on paper than they are in reality. We still have not found a way to seriously integrate their payment features (poor user experience when paying in person, again, it is more designed for quote-based online invoices), or time tracking features (not as robust as we need), and need to leverage 3rd party applications to handle these two essential things. For Vonigo to be truly all-in-one I feel that these features still need a lot more attention (which they are aware of and working on).

• Reviewed on 21/05/2019
Lucas R.
  • Reviewed on 09/05/2017

"Powerful, comprehensive, and reliable software that does everything we need and IS SCALABLE."

Comments: Every aspect of our business, client requests, scheduling, quoting, invoicing, payments - is handled in a one stop shop. It's like it's custom built for us.

Pros: It's custom designed for a mobile service business like ours so it has helpful functionality I didn't even know to ask for. It's a one stop shop for all aspects of our work... Quoting, converting a quote to a work order and invoice, multi-job work orders, teams collaborating, invoicing, payment, recurring payments, scheduling, web booking... It's awesome.

Cons: Some simple things that we do often take more steps than our old software used to take. Like - to bill a client for just 15 mins work for a quick phone call takes more clicks than it used to. Overall that time-cost is a very small price to pay for the massive time saving in all other areas of our business, and we're just moving our clients to monthly memberships and retainers that give them unlimited "quick calls" phone support.

• Reviewed on 09/05/2017
Loraine W.
Ops Manager
  • Reviewed on 20/02/2018

"Overall, the software has a lot of good features & can hold a lot of information, very customizable."

Pros: I like all of the information that can be retained for each client, and you can search by almost any piece of information. I like the mapping features which really help when inputting an address, you can check immediately if you know the cross streets to be sure you have the right place. I like many of the features of the software, but those would have to be my two favorites.

Cons: I am not thrilled with the reports that can be generated, but that may be a training issue on my part? I only want certain information when I pull up a report, and the reports on the list are a little too broad. Plus, the report will disappear by the next day. I would like it to remain on my desktop until I'm done with it so I don't have to pull up another.

Monica C.
  • Reviewed on 04/04/2019

"Vonigo Review"

Comments: Vonigo is pretty straightforward to use, we can quickly schedule appointments and check clients details.

Pros: User friendly, and the ease in which you can schedule and see the appointments.

Cons: If you make a mistake scheduling a new customer it takes over 20 mins for the appointment to disappear from the schedule. It is also difficult to send a customer an invoice.

by Vonigo on 08/04/2019

Hi Monica,

Thanks for the great review. In terms of the schedule block off period, it's in place for online booking, but it can be reduced. We will reach out to discuss this and also how invoices can be emailed in two clicks or taps.

Vonigo

• Reviewed on 04/04/2019
Kimberly F.
Franchise Administration Support
  • Reviewed on 19/02/2018

"Very positive and continue to be impressed."

Pros: The software is always being updated and new upgrades and releases are being made. Requests to Vonigo from customers are always heard and implemented when possible. Turn around time for issues are extremely fast and helpful.

Cons: The software can experience high amounts of glitches (but all software does) from time to time. A few extra abilities to the system would be great, but in time I am sure that will come.

• Reviewed on 19/02/2018
Robin H.
Donations Manager
  • Reviewed on 16/02/2018

"The Vonigo support staff and technology have streamlined our donation pick up processes."

Pros: Customer Service team is quick to respond and help me to make changes in the system. Vonigo has streamlined our scheduling process and reduced overall time spent on routing. The reporting has helped us to implement changes in routes and showcase our monthly pick ups.

Cons: When we rolled out the tool, there was no training materials. We had to train ourselves and that took time. There are online training tools now which help.

• Reviewed on 16/02/2018
Shauna O.
VPO
  • Reviewed on 13/02/2018

"Vonigo meets our needs and they have the best customer service team!"

Pros: The software is easy to use and meets our needs. Plus they are always open to looking at new features.

Cons: Some aspects are not initially intuitive, but once you know where to go it makes sense. Plus their Customer Service team is incredibly helpful.

Debra F.
Administrator
  • Reviewed on 29/01/2018

"Just excellent!"

Pros: Actually each time I go in to do something - it just seems possible with the Vonigo software. It works for us in HQ, it works for our field service guys, it works for our clients.

Cons: We haven't yet had the time or the luck with setting up the dollar number information in Vonigo and syncing it with QB. Haven't given it a lot of thought or time, but at first go it didn't seem that simple.

• Reviewed on 29/01/2018
Chelsea W.
Director of Finance
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/03/2019

"Integrates"

Comments: Overall the efficiencies and time savings that Vonigo produces is well worth the money.

Pros: One of the best features with Vonigo is it's ability to integrate with our accounting software; the ability to export invoices and receive payments into quickbooks from the scheduling system as allowed for a more efficient and streamlined process to ensure that no revenues are missed and reports are filled appropriately and on time.
Vonigo is also customizable to your situation and it user friendly and easy to navigate in.
Also any issues that we have had when dealing with Vonigo have been dealt with in and efficient and timely manner to make sure everything is still running smoothly.

Cons: As with all software products we experience glitches; however glitches with the synchronization between Vonigo and QB is easily fixed in a timely manner with Vonigo's customer support.

• Reviewed on 20/03/2019
Josh H.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/09/2016

"Great Software for forward thinking small businesses"

Comments: I have used Vonigo for 5 years. The system is unbelievably robust, and the support is second to none. I highly recommend Vonigo to any business leader looking for a seamless, paperless software that is easy to use, and incredibly adaptable.

• Reviewed on 27/09/2016
Stephanie P.
supervisor
  • Reviewed on 13/07/2017

"Excellent product. Great support staff. And works well with our company needs."

Comments: it helps us run our company.

Pros: The quick support when I get stuck on running the program. The Support team is amazing. I have learned the program really well but at times I forget a process since I haven't used it very often. The support team is right there to guide me both via email and with personal phone calls. They are always professional.

• Reviewed on 13/07/2017
Frances M.
Pickup Coordinator
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/06/2017

"This system keeps me organized even on the most demanding and craziest days!"

Comments: It keeps me so organized and all the information I use on a minute to minute basis is right there!

Pros: I am able to tailor it at any time to fit my needs. There are always changes in procedures no matter what field you work in, and this software allows for changes without having to wait for an IT or bother a customer service rep. Plus it never goes down!