Filter by:

• Overall
  • Customer Service Software

About Nimble

Nimble is the simple, smart CRM for Office 365 & G Suite that works for you -- everywhere you work.

Learn more about Nimble

Showing 1,671 reviews

David M.
David M.
Sales Director / Logistics Coordinator
Farming, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/03/2020

"Simple & Effecient"

Comments: Overall I have been happy with this product. It keeps evolving and keeps getting, generally better. The customer service is over the top. Quick response, always there if we have a questions. I like that!

Pros: Easy to assign tags and group the ones you want to use to target specific groups for marketing purposes.

Cons: New UI for data entry is not as efficient as it used to be. Still simple but simple data priorities such as which phone number is primary is no longer available. You actually need to open the whole contact window to see all the data while before the summary gave the most important info.

• Reviewed on 02/03/2020
Tamas J.
Chief Strategic Officer, Consultant
  • Reviewed on 14/12/2016

"Hands down the best contact manager there is!"

Comments: I think I reviewed all notable CRM solutions suitable for SMB-s and single entrepreneurs - and Nimble is the best in overall. I think it's an important point that by focus CRMs can be divided into several subcategories: Nimble is mainly and mostly an outstanding contact manager. You can manage 1 pipeline, and get basic conversation reminders, but there are other tools more focusing on those and do a better job (but failing in many basic things). And to be honest, if you need many pipelines across teams with various stages and data, an automated google sheet will do a terrific job. What makes Nimble so great in contact management? Features mean only a theoretical solution, unless it's a quick and easy functionality, and this is where I haven't found any better.
If you are looking for new prospects, or contacts on LinkedIn, or on the net, with the Nimble App you can add them with the right tags immediately. Company details are handled intelligently, duplications are easy to solve...much easier than elsewhere.
And since the last big update, the search and segment became really awesome. You can really micro-target who you want to contact, it also works great for recruiting work or client care. There are some things that are there but less useful in practice, and there are a few that could be improved. The contact manager and search functionality are perfect. What I found impractical: All messages shown unstructured. In theory, it's good to see twitter, email etc in the same list, but in practice, if you get 50 e-mails/day it already becomes less of a home than your Outlook or Gmail inbox. Templates and group messages with Merge tags are great productivity boosts.
I understand the concept of the recommendations on the dashboard..but never ever used anything from it.
Could be improved: on the contact profiles, there is a lot of micro-clicking. The UI could be a little bit cleaner. Also, there could be more pipeline than 1. I guess that's it! Great Contact management CRM, I highly recommend it!

Pros: Contact management, Nimble App, Search and segment options, templates with merge tags

Cons: only 1 pipeline

by Nimble on 16/12/2016

Hi Tamas,

Thanks so much for submitting your detailed review and feedback for Nimble! We love to see our users taking full advantage of our contact management and messaging tools. :)

Did you know that your Messages tab has sorting options? From within any folder, you may choose to display only email or Twitter, as well as only a specific email account, and only DM's or retweets! See screenshot: http://www.screencast.com/t/Fv55e9TyqoBg

While we don't have an ETA to share at this time, having multiple pipelines for the Deals tab is definitely on our roadmap! Please keep an eye out for updates. ;)

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]!

Alexandra E.
Alexandra E.
Chief Financial Officer
Automotive, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 19/03/2021

"Attractive and with powerful tools."

Comments: With NIMBLE our company manages to organize customers and in turn track sales and opportunities, in integration with other software. It is also used to help maintain contact with customers and be able to know their concerns and doubts. The current campaigns are doing through Nimble leaving it in charge of tracking the contacts and the tasks of the clients.

Pros: Nimble offers different features that make it excellent software such as the group message function with which they can be traced by the electronic emails. Of course its main attraction is its ability to integrate with other programs as well as social media sources which allows it to be kept in permanent contact with current and potential customers. Although you have these functions do not neglect your work as CRM and shows a quick view with which clients it is necessary to establish communications, it is incredible to own all is a number of tools in a single CRM.

Cons: There are some errors in a NIMBLE form such as the fact that by reading a single person a group message shows it as read, when you should wait for all group members to read it to be able to place that label. Where it is mainly failed to follow up on emails, which does not meet the necessary expectations, although the amount can be followed from the group message the amount is limited so that the integration of specialized software is necessary for that function.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 19/03/2021
Charlene K.
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/09/2017

"Great tool for organizing my communications"

Comments: Nimble keeps me organized about people. I add people when I meet them, along with a note to help me remember them, and I can set up a follow up task for the future while it's all fresh in my mind. I'm able to pull up lists of connections to help me with my projects. I love that I've also got their social media connections so I can connect more deeply with the people I feel are important to my business growth.

Pros: I love the way Nimble integrates with my email program so I can track contacts with important connections. I've customized the deals feature so I track activities and people to my business projects and networking strategies so I can see at a glance how effective my actions are, and I can see my progress at a glance. The tags allow me to quickly find people I want to focus on, and makes it easy to keep track of the details about hundreds of people--more than I could ever do if I had to remember these small facts. I love that I can add contacts right from email.

Cons: I love that Nimble interacts with my Gmail and iCloud calendars, but I wish events would show up across my calendars faster. The keep in touch features seems helpful, but I wish there was a way to manage their reminders. I tend to get too many follow up reminders in clumps so large that I can't managed them. I'd like to be able to spread them out more evenly across my weeks. As a result. I end up canceling the keep in touch for many people when I'm overloaded.

Chad S.
  • Reviewed on 12/09/2017

"Best Strategic Weapon I have!"

Comments: The ability to keep track of our customers and stay engaged with them is key. It saves us countless hours inputting data. It integrates with systems we use so that we obtain a clearer picture of what's important to do and what isn't done.

Pros: The simplicity of it! By far, the best aspect of this tool is the contacts builder; the ability to build a contact record with ease on any social media site. The integration with systems which we use is nice. What is refreshing is that Nimble's focus is on the core of what most small business owners require; relevant information about the people they do business with, the interactions they have/don't have, and relationships strength. The email marketing template is a nice value add which was introduced in the last year. Social intelligence.

Cons: Account Management relationship abilities. Example: Relating accounts to contacts is good but if an address needs to "flow" down to other contacts/or not this is problematic. Relating Accounts to Accounts is not possible. Forecasting and opportunity management is not it's strength. The key is knowing the best fit for your needs.

Tim J.
Voice Over Artist
Performing Arts, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 17/09/2017

"Nimble has been great at helping me find data & keep on track while starting my business."

Comments: A very comprehensive view of people are my prospects, my coaches & other businesses that support mine. Plus a large amount of data is gathered for me from several different sources.
It helps me organize & inform my interactions with others which can only help increase my revenue.

Pros: The ability to gather not only social but contact information for people I am interested in. I have been able to grow my database with useful information quickly. What would take hours of searches across browsers & social apps can be accomplished very quickly.
I also very much enjoy the flexibility Nimble has to fit my business and mode of work. I am not a marketing expert, so I appreciate Nimble being able to let me work into that role.

Cons: As good as Nimble is, there are a few, small things that I would like it to do better. The Nimble Contacts Widget could be better at gathering info from a web page. There are other small improvements I have already sent to Brian Bagley via his email address such as:
* It would be wonderful if Nimble could normalize names, emails, phone numbers, etc.
* I would really like the option of choosing bi-weekly as an option in the Stay In Touch drop-down
* It would be helpful to be able to add more than one company per person
* In the Nimble Contact app, all phone, address, URL, etc should default to Work
As you see, these and others I noted are minor issues that could really make the daily interaction with Nimble a little more polished.

Hi Tim,

Thanks so much for your wonderful feedback. It is very much appreciated and several of the suggestions you made have been shared with our Product team for future improvements. :)

We are thrilled that you are utilizing Nimble to grow your database and find Nimble to be flexible and a perfect fit for your business!

General Manager
  • Reviewed on 10/04/2021

"Nimble the platform that uniquely manages customer relationships"

Comments: Initially we ran Nimble to manage our customer database, since we did not have a platform that was responsible for recording the data of business contacts, however Nimble offered us much more than data management, it also provided us with sales information, integration with multiple tools to import data without having to hire another platform to help us keep the satisfaction of our customers up to date

Pros: Nimble is a platform that is responsible for managing relationships, as it has multiple intelligent functions that monitor and nurture business contacts providing extensive conversations, Nimble focuses most of its functions in the organization of data, sales information, customer commitments, as well as easily import contact information through Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, Facebook, LinkedIn, Skype, managing to keep data and customer records fully updated

Cons: Mainly among the features that I dislike about Nimble is that it does not have a technical support via telephone obstructing a real-time interaction solution to solve any problem caused with data management, however this platform has many positive features so it is good to run it

• Reviewed on 10/04/2021
Fraser C.
Fraser C.
Founder and Publisher of Universe Today
  • Reviewed on 09/04/2018

"Great customer relationship manager that lets connect with all the social networks."

Comments: It allows me to manage all my contacts in a single place. To automatically import them from email, and various social networks, and then to engage with them on the platforms that they like best.

Pros: Nimble is a really powerful tool that makes it easy to import contacts from all your social media accounts. Since each of us have activity across each platform, it's hard to keep track of it all in a single place. I can engage with my contacts by email, or on Twitter, and even on Google Plus.

Cons: There are a bunch of interface issues that regularly bug me as a power user. But it's not enough to stop me from using it all day long.

by Nimble on 25/04/2018

Hi Fraser,

Thanks so much for your positive feedback! Happy to hear that you are utilizing all of Nimble's features on a daily basis! :)

We'd love the opportunity to investigate even the small UI issues you are running into. Feel free to send us an email at [email protected] with some details and we'll look into it.

Lead Customer Care Ninja | Nimble CRM

Consultant
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 10/08/2018

"Real Time Saver"

Comments: I have always used a CRM and have been a slave to whatever system I use. With Nimble I find that the CRM is now my slave which is how it should be.

Pros: The fact that Nimble builds profiles for you when you are browsing the web or using your email so that you can add them to the CRM with a single click and not have to add them manually.

Cons: Each user has different requirements and in my case, I don't use the Deals feature. But looking at the functionality and the ability to have different workflows it looks like a really useful tool for companies that need it.

by Nimble on 15/08/2018

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

The Nimble Social profile matching tool builds records of your contacts based on the social records for that contact. As you visit your contacts records this tool builds the profile that you can now use to help build relationships.

The Deals feature enables users to track sales, campaigns, and projects. To learn more reach out to [email protected]

-Olivia | Nimble Customer Success Ninja

• Reviewed on 10/08/2018
Miguel G.
Network Technician
  • Reviewed on 17/05/2018

"Nimble is a great storage solution and support is very dependable"

Comments: Able to manage all of my storage in one place

Pros: Nimble is able to manage our storage well with their software and equipment. They are able to check files for duplicates and filter out unnecessary space needed, so you can use all your space very efficiently. Their support is the best I've had, they will send out parts that are needed, and even let you know if things are going wrong with your equipment. Always very helpful over the phone.

Cons: Few things that I didn't like are, the console page on the web uses alot of flash, so certain web browsers won't work fully. Also, price is pretty high. But as they say, you get what you pay for.

by Nimble on 08/06/2018

Hi Miguel,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that our Customer Success team has been helpful in your Nimble journey and that you have been able to store all of your contacts in Nimble without creating duplicates.

• Reviewed on 17/05/2018
Founder & CEO
  • Reviewed on 06/04/2018

"Easy to slip into use of this product and find new features as you go. Powerful way to connect."

Comments: Quick monitoring of social media and ability to response swiftly to capture interest of followers, commentators and inquiries.

Pros: Ease of use and integrations with many different facets of the latest tools for communications i.e. email, social media etc.
In addition, the tracking against contacts is helpful for drill down and contact updates. Great for sales and marketing collaboration.

Cons: Missing - Integration with email software tools such as Mailchimp. Missing - impact and sentiment analysis in Social Media. Missing - Blog post impact analysis stats would be useful as

by Nimble on 14/06/2018

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying integrating your email account to your Nimble account. After connecting your email account to Nimble, the last 90 days worth of your emails will sync to Nimble and continue to sync moving forward. You can also send and receive emails directly within your Nimble account.

You can definitely create an integration with Nimble and your MailChimp account. We offer a direct integration, in addition, you can use our native PieSync integration.

• Reviewed on 06/04/2018
Ecommerce Business Analyst
Sporting Goods, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/10/2019

"As Seamless as Anyone Could Hope For"

Comments: Nimble makes my work life easier. It is as simple as that. Having a central tool to manage all of my day to day responsibilities, whether it is marketing related or just daily work, is incredibly helpful. If i need to track how a campaign is going, I can access this in seconds.

Pros: As the title suggests, Nimble integrates so seamlessly with the tools I already used in my day to day work. I use it mostly with the gsuite of tools and love it. Nimble keeps all of my meetings and tasks and responsibilities front and center. We also use Nimble for email templates for our email campaigns. Having everything managed from one central tool is incredibly important to us and our workflow.

Cons: Our sales rep mentioned integration with iOS software. We have never fully realized this functionality. it is not a huge miss, but I would be interested to see how this would work.

• Reviewed on 03/10/2019
Ed B.
president
  • Reviewed on 18/09/2017

"Great integration with email and social media, Packed with great features."

Comments: We have 2 users that us it every day.

Pros: The social media, It was easy to integrate our data. Goldmine and Quickbooks and facebook were easy. We came over from Goldmine. We have held classes recommmending Nimble. it would be cool if we could just Import straight from Cam card another program we use.

Cons: You can not export out your records with notes. We are pushing up against the 30 records. It would be better if we could have more.

Hi Ed,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We're always happy to welcome Goldmine users to Nimble and happy to hear that the setup went smoothly. I'd love to understand how you are using CamCard with Nimble and welcome you to share your use-case with me at [email protected] :)

I'm also happy to share some workarounds to make sure your notes are exported with the rest of your contact data and how to upgrade your account so you can upload more than 30K contacts.

Thanks again for your feedback.

-Samantha

• Reviewed on 18/09/2017
Ionut C.
Key Account Manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/01/2019

"Large service for interaction with partners"

Pros: To interact with business partners, I use the Nimble online service. This platform allows you to create a schedule for the day. It has the function of automatically importing contacts into the system. You can also share files with colleagues or partners inside the service - this is done very quickly and conveniently.

Cons: Of the difficulties, I can note that the system does not support the function of instant messaging in the live chat format, as well as no tools for managing resources and documents. There is still no feature for predictive analytics.

by Nimble on 13/03/2019

Hi Ionut,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

Nimble enables users to import contacts from many different locations such as Gmail, Office 365, as well as other CRMs.

Although Nimble does not offer analytics, you can definitely integrate an abundance of 3rd party applications to your Nimble account including analytic apps.

Reach out to [email protected] to learn more.

-Olivia | Customer Success Ninja

• Reviewed on 20/01/2019
Marketing & Sales Director
  • Reviewed on 03/08/2018

"Nimble provides affordable enterprise quality CRM for the small business"

Comments: Nimble has been great for managing leads and contacts along the sales lifecycle. The Prospector tool can not be understated, as it allows for really simple lead enrichment.

Pros: There are lots of great things about Nimble. My favorite features are the prospector tool, which allows you to pull and populate a leads information based off an email address. Additionally, the interface is user friendly and is the best value prop of any CRM I'm aware of. The integration to marketing automation like 366 Degrees also makes this a great option for small businesses looking to leverage CRM. If you choose not to integrate automation, there are some good templates for followups and messaging from the platform itself.

Cons: The only qualm I have with Nimble is the lack of a dedicated campaign function, but this is pretty easily worked around using tags and marketing automation suites. So far, this hasn't been an issue at all.

• Reviewed on 03/08/2018
Leo D.
Education Management, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 26/12/2016

"Awesome, Love Nimble."

Comments: Nimble is awesome, except for the limits on group mail. The application seems to be updated fairly regularly however there are features that I would like to use. particularly the tag interface could be improved, if you use a lot of tags, then it's cluttered.

Pros: interaction with the product

Cons: tag and group mail featues

by Nimble on 20/06/2018

Hi Leo,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear how easy it is to interact with your contacts from directly within your Nimble account after connecting your email accounts to Nimble and connecting your social media.

Our Business plan includes 100 Group Message sends, 25,000 contact storage, 2GB of storage per user, and all other features for $25 per user per month, and $19 per user/per month when on an annual plan. However, you can definitely add additional Group Message sends. Reach out to our Success team at [email protected] to learn more.

• Reviewed on 26/12/2016
Anna M.
  • Reviewed on 17/09/2017

"The quality is good. Nimble is not always easy to use, however it works well."

Pros: Nimble is a useful go-to CRM, easy to use on the whole, is reliable and I have never had to contact customer services.

Cons: Nimble is not as intuitive as it could be and therefore I am sure I am not using all the necessary functions. Yes there are videos and dial in's to help with this but frankly there is not time to use this facility. Overall I like the product very much, have been using it for at least two years now and will continue to do so.

Hi Anna,

Thanks for sharing your feedback and for being a Nimble customer for two years! We're so glad that you find Nimble to be reliable for your business and we're happy to work with you on best practices to ensure that you are using your Nimble account to the fullest.

Feel free to write us at [email protected] and share your specific use-case. :)

Marketing Consultant
Management Consulting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 24/01/2021

"I love Nimble"

Comments: I was able to install the tool and become productive almost immediately. Support is excellent, and the website has quality support and how-to guides. I'm thrilled with all of the partners that can connect to Nimble. Good application and a reasonable price.

Pros: I have been using Nimble for years and as a consultant, it has contributed to my success in getting new clients. I appreciate the email tracking functions and keeping in touch features the most. The tool is super easy to use, lets you import data, and connects to other social programs. I have also started to use some of the partner tools that connect to Nimble.

Cons: I have no complaints about the tool. I have had a few problems entering business cards but nothing serious.

• Reviewed on 24/01/2021
Art P.
  • Reviewed on 14/12/2016

"The only CRM that works with social media the right way!"

Comments: We've been using Nimble for the past 2 years to manage our contacts (we have around 1000 contacts). We were looking for something that is easy to use. Nimble does just that. It has a good balance between features and affordability. My favorite 3 features: 1) Connection with social media When I create a new client or prospect profile, Nimble immediatelly finds matching profiles on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, etc. This is great, because I can get a lot of imformation about the prospect in preparation for our sales calls. 2) Integration with Gmail / Google Apps The addon that allows contact information to be visible right inside my Gmail account is valuable for me and I use it daily. When I open an email from a prospect, I get an overview of all activity right inside my Gmail account. 3) Canned responses I created 5-6 email 'template' responses inside Nimble. So, when I need to reply to customers or prospects emails with similar messages, then I use the template (Nimble automatically substitutes [name] and other fields inside the message). This saves me a few hours each month. What I would improve: The interface for handling "Sales stages" and the main "Dashboard". Both of these are very valuable parts of the CRM, but they could use small tweaks to make them easier to use. Overall, great software - highly recommend it!

by Nimble on 20/12/2016

Hi Art,

Thanks for providing such a detailed response that listed your 3 favorite features of Nimble! We're very happy to provide you with insight on your contacts by automatically linking data from the contact's social accounts to their Nimble record then extending that so you can view the contact's data on any webpage you are in, including Gmail with our Nimble Smart App.

We're very proud of this feature and our Group Messaging feature that includes email templates and tracking capability!

Thanks again for your wonderful feedback and being a Nimble customer. We'll be sure to share the feature request for an improved dashboard with our Product team.

Cheers!

Children's Fiction Writer
Publishing, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 17/01/2019

"Nimble"

Comments: Now I’m easily able to keep up with my schedule from anywhere and am making much more meaningful connections with clients.

Pros: Easy to set up task and routines.
Shareable across computer and smart phones. Makes it easy to be productive from anywhere.
Great resources available for business owners.

Cons: Confusing when it comes to intergrating with social media.
Tricky to get it to sync between devices the first time.

by Nimble on 13/03/2019

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

Nimble enables users to log into their Nimble account from anywhere, and even use Nimble on their mobile device.

There are many integrations Nimble offers with social media. We are always happy to share our best tips and tricks to make this seamless. Reach out to [email protected] to learn more.

-Olivia | Customer Success Ninja

• Reviewed on 17/01/2019
Biotechnology, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/01/2021

"Seamless integration and easy to use"

Comments: Where nimble really shines is its almost artificial intelligence like ability to mine contact data and organize them. It can even pull info from signatures. It integrates basically into every software imaginable to make it easy to pull contact info, and then makes interacting with subsets of clients (using an easily searchable database) a breeze.

Pros: We are currently testing this software out mostly to track contacts and to better coordinate between project calendars. It was very easy to set up, mostly because Nimble makes it extremely easy to import existing contacts into its system. We originally we're afraid that having info from a variety of different programs that we tried to use in the past, or that different people exported in different formats, could be extremely challenging. Nimbe made it really easy and for those programs that don't integrate directly, there is a fully customizable way to import spreadsheets of information that you can select how to populate each field (i.e. in the old spreadsheet, FirstName column can be selected and set as the "First Name" of your new integrated database. I also like that the dashboard for Nimble summarizes everything going on, including commitments coming up soon, and is fully customizable like the screen of a smartphone. You can adjust what is displayed and what app functionalities are important for you.

Cons: I think the main weakness is trying to get data out of nimble to try and send to others. For example, if I try exporting a subset of my contacts to share with a colleague in another group, it usually comes with extra information and columns that I then have to either delete out myself or just explain to my colleague in person.

• Reviewed on 26/01/2021
Steve H.
Development Officer
Insurance Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/09/2017

"Mostly a good experience. The mobile experience is not so great."

Comments: All social interactions in one place ... As our office goes to Office 365 ... hope to integrate further ... but IT might not allow.

Pros: The auto integration of things ... Adding the new business card scan is a great example of stuff I love.

Cons: Mobile - Why do you make me hit EDIT to see a contacts spouse/children's names. If I am at an event and see a client across the room ... I need to get to this info fast. This is a frustrating user experience. If I put in a business address for an Account ... I would like it to be easy to copy over the address at the contact record level. I realize not every contact is located at the corporate address ... but for the people I call on ... most are located there.

Maureen S.
Managing Director
Management Consulting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/04/2018

"Overall this is a good package."

Comments: A cloud based CRM system

Pros: The way it gathers data from Social Media.
The new look is good

Cons: The fact that company addresses are not automatically added to the contact record - you have to input it twice
Also you cannot export specific fields.
You cannot have more than 1 administrator

by Nimble on 18/06/2018

Hi Maureen,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how the Nimble Profile matching tool locates your contacts social media information based on the information that you have provided the platform with.

Once these social profiles have been located for your contacts, Nimble will then add any additional information, such as addresses and phone numbers to your contacts record directly.

• Reviewed on 26/04/2018
Jolie G.
  • Reviewed on 13/09/2017

"Nimble has helped me to get organized with leads and contacts!"

Comments: Nimble has been a great took for me to get organized with contacts, as well as establish and maintain communication with contacts, leads, clients, etc.

Pros: I like that it makes it much easier to get thru my day, and has made my marketing and communication efforts way more productive.

Cons: there is really not too much that I don't like - the task area should have a way to drag and drop tasks to different dates -rather than having to go into each individually to change the date -this helps when you fall behind.

by Nimble on 16/12/2017

Hi Jolie,

¿Thanks for reaching out and for your feedback. ¿

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how easy it is making it to market and communicate with your connections.

You can definitely update a Tasks due date my manually editing this within your task. I think this is a great idea, and we would love to hear more about it. If you were interested in sharing more, please reach out to us at [email protected]

Best regards,
Olivia

• Reviewed on 13/09/2017
Brian P.
Sr System Administrator
Government Administration, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/03/2020

"Nimble promised the moon and then delivered the stars too"

Comments: Not only was the software top notch at our time of purchase years ago, but they have consistently improved it. Support is exceptional. Most of the time, the issue has not been with the Nimble array but somewhere else in the stack, and support has helped me find and correct it. I think every time I've called them, I got an engineer in Colorado with exceptional knowledge and no hard-to-understand accent.

Pros: Before purchasing our first Nimble, we tested multiple other vendors. Nimble Storage was the only one that not only met all requirements but also exceeded expectations, which were already high due to some huge statements from their sales team.

Cons: I support a CAD 911 system that is exceptionally IO sensitive. When switching between controllers (I have only done this during a software update), there is a 5-10 second time frame when our CAD software is unresponsive.

• Reviewed on 30/03/2020