15 years helping Emirati businesses

About Asana

Asana organizes and manages work across teams at scale.

Learn more about Asana

Pros:

Furthermore, Asana's extremely adjustable and attractive GUI makes interacting with it a lot more enjoyable. It was well worth the money.

Cons:

When you set up a new account, you naturally are opted in to the email notifications, which can be really annoying and a pain to remove. My only suggestion to the Asana team would be to change that.

Asana ratings

4.3

8.4/10

Asana has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 12,406 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Asana before?

Filter reviews (12,406)

Shelley L.
Shelley L.
Owner in US
Retail, Self Employed

Asana Keeps Me On Track

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: It's been really good. This program is a big help! I also like that if I need someone else to help, I have an extra license.

Pros:

I not only use Asana for my own small business, but also to manage the projects for other clients, as well as my personal projects. Asana offers powerful tools at a lower price than other project management software. Although you may want to upgrade for more features. It's fairly easy to set up although I feel I may not be using it to it's full potential. They offer webinars and educational material to help you.

Cons:

Still wish the pricing could be lower, especially for a single user who doesn't have an office full of people or a large budget. With every app and program requiring subscriptions these days, it really adds up and my project management software will be lowest on the list if something has to go. I also had a bad customer service experience. It took a while but I was able to finally get an answer for my set up question.

Alternatives Considered: Google Workspace, Microsoft 365, monday.com, and Wrike

Reasons for Switching to Asana: Best price, ease of use, mobile abilities and notifications.

Construction Software, 2–10 Employees

Asana is exponentially better than Monday

5.0 last week New

Comments: Asana has been a consistent, tried and true product for me that I can depend on when I need it. Their customer support is friendly and responsive, and you can tell they are genuinely trying to help you.

Pros:

Asana does it's job well, but it takes a while to get used to the platform. It is a bit messy looking and can be difficult to figure out how to set up for first time users.

Cons:

Mainly it's not 'super' user friendliness when first setting up, but once you figure it out it becomes a bit easier.

Fine Art, Self Employed

exorbitant, confusing monthly prices, terrible customer service

Comments: Asana monthly cost appeared reasonable, but increased (without warning or an indication it would do so) with added projects. When my first bill came through I assumed it was an annual invoice due to its amount. The next month, I contacted customer service right away, asking for a cancellation and refund for that month of service. The program refused a refund, and instead implemented a "2 month free trial," which means come January (today the second, one day after the holiday), I was charged AGAIN. Only now they have disabled their customer service email, and I had to communicate with a chat bot on their website. And again I am refused a refund. This kind of sneaky, swindling of money is not what I expected of a reputable company like Asana. Other project management aps are far better prices.

Pros:

Task management, google calendar integration

Cons:

exorbitant cost, confusing monthly prices, terrible customer service

Katie
Co-Owner in UK
Retail, 11–50 Employees

Very handy project management software for SMBs

Comments: I love using Asana to manage my business. We literally have everything we're planning to do on there. From stuff like sourcing and logistics, to marketing, we use it to manage our projects in various areas of our work. It's intuitive and easy to set up, and it's got a lot of features for small businesses to log and plan their projects. Would definitely recommend overall.

Pros:

I love how you can use it even as a very small company. A lot of the other project management tools we evaluated were either only for large companies or had really low usage limits. Whereas with Asana, we can get all the stuff we want done, and more, without having to jump up three plans in the process. It's also very easy to implement and learn how to use in the beginning

Cons:

Nothing sticks out that much, we get the odd bug or issue here and there but it works great almost all the time

Alternatives Considered: Jira and monday.com

Reasons for Switching to Asana: Asana looked much more suited to small-scale use, whereas the other two had harsh usage limits that would've made it a bit costly for us to use properly.

Faz
Faz
Head of Product in UK
Information Services, 11–50 Employees

Brickflow loves Asana

5.0 last week New

Comments: Fantastic so far! Love the UI/UX and also love the integrations great for our company!

Pros:

We love the integrations and how seamlessely it auto saves everything we do. We love how easy it is to collaborate and how well thought out the UI/UX is. We also love prioritisation features and how forms filter in so seamlessely

Cons:

We would like some Jira like features like tickets to be built in rather than using customisation as a means to create a system like it.

Alternatives Considered: monday.com

Reasons for Choosing Asana: Just felt integrations and also workflows were better on Asana

Switched From: Jira

Reasons for Switching to Asana: Just had better usability and better UI/UX

adam
Graphic Designer in UK

Task Management

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: generally once you get to grips with creating tasks and then subtasks and dependants its extremely powerful and great for project management once you set the project up!

Pros:

simple to use and setup tasks quickly, ad job notes and files, the ability to send a task from other platforms - Slack, Email etc

Cons:

start and end dates are the options for the tasks this doesn't always coincide for large jobs where you want to specify a day to do the job within that period without using a sub-task within the task. with this it sits in your overdue tasks when in reality its not always overdue if its a task for multiple days.

Alternatives Considered: Trello

Reasons for Choosing Asana: combination of reasons but the main one was to condense the workflow into a single management tool that did everything in one place to save duplication of task HR

Switched From: Jira and Trello

Reasons for Switching to Asana: cost and did what we wanted to do all in a single application

GEORGIOS FOIVOS
Customer Support Manager in Greece

Great product - Ideal for intersectional teams

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

Easy to use and set up Intuitive to a a certain extend but very helpful documentation

Cons:

Some features need an upgrade and not so much customisation available on forms

Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

Asana Keep us on track and Organized

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Asana is a very user-friendly and helpful tool to manage your tasks. With Asana I can manage my tasks easily and assign them as well. It will help them to task the status as well Also, with Asana I can set task goals for my team members and track progress as well. For me, the highlighting feature of Asana is its notification alert. The support is very active, whenever I face any issue they are available to support me.

Pros:

I recently started using Asana and it changed my working style. From managing my tasks in Notepad to providing an organizing platform, it's an amazing journey. Also, it is very easy to use and implement in day-to-day work. The level of support is also very helpful for this platform. I mostly use this every day.

Cons:

Every platform has limitations in my opinion but to keep working on it for improvement is important. In Asana, storage and collaboration limitations are the problems that I face. For example, any task has only one assignee but if we are working in a team then this will be a problem. I am hoping this problem will be fixed soon for the customers.

Claudia
Architect in Portugal
Architecture & Planning, 2–10 Employees

Managing tasks made easy

4.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

It is very visual, has lots of features and ways to show the information and allows comments and different statuses for the tasks and projects.

Cons:

It is a little bit limited on the options on the free version and a bit more complex than others

Jeff
Jeff
Operations Manager in Canada
Construction Software, 11–50 Employees

Excellent Project Management Software

5.0 last week New

Pros:

Asana is an easy-to-use piece of software that allows individuals to collaborate with minimal effort.

Cons:

Haven't found any cons for Asana. Sorry.

Graphic Design Software, 2–10 Employees

Robust Project Management Software for Creative Agency

Comments: Asana has allowed our business to become so much more streamlined, and we no longer worry about dropping balls or missing deadlines. We have been able to accomplish so much more work because of our organization within Asana.

Pros:

Asana has been integral to our business in the last few years -- the platform allows for robust content / project management. We are a small design and web development agency, and we're finally able to track our projects from first inquiry to project close. Asana has been an amazing tool for keeping our processes efficient and transparent, and we've set up teams shared with some clients so that they too can be aware of our progress on their projects. We've also been doing all this using the free version -- we briefly tried a demo of the paid tier, but we found that for our small (and somewhat change-averse) team, the free version has virtually everything we need.

Cons:

There are some elements of Asana that are surprisingly inflexible -- we'd love to have more color options to differentiate our projects and tags, rather than having to use the same 16 colors, for example. And the email notifications are not great -- they send more than is necessary, and they're not very customizable. Asana's customer support team is responsive, but all the requests we have appear to also have been in the request queue for years.

Alternatives Considered: Jira and Trello

Reasons for Choosing Asana: We needed a more robust tool that would organize our work by client/project, allow us to have conversations and share feedback, and keep a clear trajectory of each project and which team member was accountable at any point in time.

Reasons for Switching to Asana: Asana felt more robust and better for a larger team than Trello. Jira felt more aligned with agile development, which is not the majority of our work.

Meredith
Production Manager in US

Great Baseline Project Management Software

Comments: Overall, we've been very pleased with Asana for our agency. While working remotely during the pandemic, it's been an invaluable resource to make sure our team is all on the same page across clients and projects. Custom fields, statuses, and comments have kept us all connected and allowed us to continue work just as if we were in the office together.

Pros:

I love Asana because of the easy to navigate interface, visual organization, and ability to create custom fields that allow my agency to get the most out of our project setups. The ability to perform advanced searches is invaluable to our team. We create reports based on those searches to allow us to better track progress on certain projects and initiatives.

Cons:

One major pitfall of Asana is the "Template" feature. With their templates, you have to create an entirely new project within a team in order to use a template you've created, drag the tasks to an existing project, and delete the new project you just made. It's essentially rendered this feature more of a hassle than a help. We would love to have the ability to choose a template and insert it into an existing project with ease. Also, a simple task template would be helpful, so that for routine tasks you perform for different clients, you could go to templates, tasks, and apply just ONE task to an existing project.

Maszni
Maszni
Senior Web Developer in Malaysia
Entertainment, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Best for managing customer feedback

Comments: We are very happy implementing Asana into our work system as it has help us greatly managing our work. Every team member has a very clear work description with this software especially when we are collaborating on project.

Pros:

What i really like with Asana that i have use is managing customer feedback and filter it to forward it the respective department. It help us to track the ticket opened by customer, and track the ticket progress either is has been taken action and can be closed.

Cons:

There are not many integration that can be linked with this software. I need a integration with Github and has making a request to the developer, but still has no respond for it. It will help so much for a Information Technology staff user like me to managing the Helpdesk between Asana with our current system.

Juan Miguel
Assistant Professor in US
Higher Education Software, Self Employed

Excellent for self-tracking or collaborative work

Comments: Like I mentioned, Asana is one of the tools I naturally use everyday, and often encourage other colleagues or students to use as well. It is my to-do list as well as my project tracker, collaboration tracker, and "don't forget to do this/brainstorms for the future" tracker

Pros:

I love that Asana can act as a daily task/project manager but is comprehensive enough to plan for future projects and collaborative work. It is a tool that is intuitive enough that I want to use it every day, but not so simple that I only use it for to-do lists. Any time I start collaborative work with other people at different institutions, I always push for us to use Asana as the organizing platform.

Cons:

The subscription and use of the paid services could be more clear; it isn't easily understandable who has to pay for a subscription if the use of it will be shared across people from different institutions. Also, the pricing settings could be more accessible for 1 or 2-person teams, because at the moment it is mostly geared for groups and businesses (which admittedly makes sense)

Rickey
Customer Success Manager in US
Computer Software, 201–500 Employees

Great, robust tool for project management

Comments: Unlike other platforms, Asana is much more efficient when working and carrying out your projects, not only because of the quality of its interface and the excellent function of its tools. from carrying out a project to a task and subtasks it is really easy and very professional. They haven't fallen into the trend of making everything bubbly and cartoonish like other platforms. Asana has also helped to eliminate the cost of other tools, since many additional features are built in.

Pros:

I like the User interfaces because it makes early adoption very possible. The learning curve is small, and it's easy to set up your tasks, request colleagues to participate and to do everything simultaneously. I also enjoy the aggregate of the duties for reporting purposes, and they'll be reminded to accomplish the duties. The working calendars are also pretty clean and it's simple to reorganize the scheduled start times, durations and completion dates to integrate documents, reports or e-mails.

Cons:

It's difficult to figure how to hide some info that is unnecessary for your specific use case. It's also not so simple to add in dates for recurring tasks.

Luciano
Luciano
ChatBot and Automation Developer in Italy
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

I can't do without it

Comments: I can both get a general overview and overview of my activities, as well as more detail and focus on the point tasks I need to solve in relation to a large task.
It allows you to break into subtasks so that you always have more control and precision.

Pros:

Asana has been for me the simplest, fastest and most intuitive tool that allows me to keep order in the various activities of my work.

Cons:

I would love it if it included the ability to use a "flow chart" mode that would allow you to group and use the various items in a different, more logical way.

Alternatives Considered: Trello

Reasons for Choosing Asana: I'm always looking for tools that can help me simplify my work life.

Switched From: Trello and Basecamp

Reasons for Switching to Asana: The board view is simple, fast, intuitive and allows me a quick organization of content. Also other tools have this view, however in Asana I find that it is managed in an optimal way.

Penny
Communications & Events Coordinator in Canada
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Review for Asana

Comments: I truly appreciate it. I have used it in my previous company and I also use it in my personal life. I tried to introduce it to my husband for work and our personal use, as well as my new job but people are finding it difficult to use. I believe in it and want to use it even more at work but without the other staff using it, I can only use it as a task list for myself - still satisfied with that though, I love it! Overall, Asana is a great tool for planning and organizing, I will always support it!

Pros:

I really appreciate the tracking features, Asana has allowed me to stay on top of my work and responsibilities by way of some very supportive features. I like being able to create checklists and checking off tasks that have been completed. I like that I can use this to plan out future events and use it for brainstorming. I also like you can set reminders of tasks but still be able to edit them.

Cons:

I wish I was able to assign multiple people to one task. Also, Asana is not super user-friendly to those that are not used to it. I learned about Asana through my previous job, I tried to implement it with my new coworkers but they are not comfortable using it as it was not as user-friendly for them. I would suggest providing how-to videos for users to follow as support isn't strong either.

Alternatives Considered: Slack

Reasons for Switching to Asana: It was not my choice when I worked at a previous job but, now that I know its benefits, I still continue to use it at my new place of employment.

Nic
Freelance Consultant in South Africa
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Accuracy for teams!

Comments: Asana has helped me help my clients in increasing efficiency and establishing an understanding between multiple business areas.

Pros:

Asana has a number of templates and various different ways to manage and execute projects of different natures. For example, I use and always suggest to my clients that they use a weekly meeting templates where the sections match the various business operations such as marketing, operations, accounts, warehouse, etc. This allows items for discussion to be addressed in the weekly meeting and then allocated to the projects and individuals for execution. It's great for collaborating and ensuring that everyone in a team nails their dealings.

Cons:

I do find it a bit pricey for smaller businesses, especially when handling multiple clients/projects from a single account and each project needs to be private. It's too expensive for freelancers or small agencies.

Alternatives Considered: Trello and monday.com

Reasons for Switching to Asana: I had previously worked in Asana so it was easy for me to grasp. I also need to train my clients how to use it so it is imperative that I have a thorough understanding of the products I implement for them.

Asana Response

4 years ago

Hi Nic and thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. We're glad to know Asana has helped you and your clients to increase efficiency! We recently made some changes to our paid plans, and among other things, we've implemented a paid solution for teams of 2,3 and 4 people! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if this is something you'd be interested in. We're also available via our Community Forum if you have some questions or need any assistance!

Lindsay
Operations Administrator in US
Media Production, 2–10 Employees

A Step Away From Being The Best

Comments: We have felt a huge and increasing need for something like Asana and couldn't find the right fit for a fair price. Asana has been the closest we've found to what we are looking for. We can add sub-contractors on individual projects and assign them tasks without having to pay an arm and a leg. This platform would be dynamite with a couple additional features and small changes, but regardless, it has still been of great benefit to us. It is simple enough (compared to complex tools like Bitrix24) but dynamic enough (compared to simple tools like Trello) to be our main work space hub. Because we are used to using free and unlimited tools (like Bitrix24 and Trello), we like that Asana is an affordable solution. We are grateful for all of the benefit it has added to our company!

Pros:

Asana has been a huge asset to our company! It's is very easy to use, clean, organized, aesthetically engaging, and customizable enough to fit specific needs of unique organizations. To create a task list, you must create a new project, so we have a unique "project" for each employee, simply as a way of putting their personal to do list in Asana, instead of having a separate platform (like Wunderlist) for general tasks. Now all project tasks and general tasks can be viewed in one list in Asana. Asana works with our time tracking platform (Toggl) so employees don't have to shift between windows to track which project they are working on. The Timeline view was the biggest selling point for us, since the simple Trello-like project view is far too basic for the complexities of our many fast moving projects. Asana Timeline is simple enough that we don't waste valuable hours just getting the project timeline setup (templates is a life-saver), but we also don't waste time duplicating work, retracing steps, dividing tasks via email, etc. It keeps us organized and helps us communicate progress quickly.

Cons:

Asana allows you to chat around any project, however, the notifications for new messages do not get your attention! You have to be in Asana or email no-stop to realize someone has written you. This makes the conversation/chat element near useless for us. We have to put our messages in Asana (so we can keep all project information in one place) but then notify the associated colleague in What's App that they have a pending and time sensitive message in Asana. This is frustrating! There are a handful of other elements that make this platform less than it could be. When you add a task with a due date and due time, you will not receive an overt chime or pop-up notification at the due time. Again, you must be constantly checking email or Asana... very inefficient with numerous projects going at once and for employees with lots of emails coming in throughout the day. Additionally, you cannot designate a default "assign to" person for a particular task/project list. These issues have been brought up by many Asana users and even after lots of time passing, there has not been real resolution to these frustrating elements.

Michelle
Michelle
Strategic Consultant in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

Long time user

Comments: I've been using Asana for years- I think starting in 2010 or 11. I've used it so long that many of my accounts started as the free version and I've watched them slowly and effectively roll out added, useful, functionality without hassle or interruption. I've introduced over 10 nonprofit organizations to using Asana, and everyone has loved it.

Pros:

Easy to learn, attractive and simple interfaces, easy to make it your daily home base. Great for both new and experienced computer users. I love that you can have task/project-related convos and attachments. This is excellent if you are like me and frequently need to show people where they made decisions in the past in an easy way. I love that events can be recurring on almost every pattern I've ever thought of. I use it for grants tracking, so I can assign out pieces to different team members and easily gather pieces back to me. I love that I can hyperlink to previous years notes, attachments, etc. for easy reference, which is really helpful with donors. I also use it to plan editorial pieces, social media, communications campaigns, nonprofit programs, board meetings, household tasks and chores, etc. Previosuly I used it for large books/projects to break large academic projects into smaller pieces. I've used it with large and small groups aged 18-67. I've set it up for over 10 orgs/groups and it is fast and easy. Everyone loves how easy it is to just start using it. Great email functionality and it has a ton of add-ins you can use to link to other software (like time tracking, invoicing, etc.) I LOVE ASANA.

Cons:

I love their free version with a firey passion, but once downside is as they have grown, the free version has lost some searching/reporting capability. However, using their paid product gets you everything you could want. So if you are piloting the free version to get a sense, there is a lot more out there.

A review of Asana by a Creative Director of a Marketing Agency

Comments: A very useful - maybe even invaluable - tool for busy workplaces. Decent looking UI and colour scheme, clear lists but not so clear Project Views - not very good for visual people. Annoying notifications - but maybe I should just try and reduce the number of concurrent tasks!

Pros:

There is something very satisfying about having a digital to do list, saved in the cloud, updated automatically and reminding you of key dates, comments and edits. There is something even more satisfying about being able to finally click a little tick button and have an animated unicorn fly across the screen as a reward. It is very useful to be able to keep ALL correspondence relating to a particular task or project in the same thread. This includes text messages, copy, images, PDFs, etc. - all easily downloadable. It's fairly intuitive - looming deadlines are highlighted in red, you can order tasks how you'd like them, you can tag people using the @ symbol like in Gmail and on social media. So, when you are in Asana, all is fine - you can see all your tasks as a list, a project as a whole or separated into Elements. You can even see your team-mate's projects too. Oh, also, adding sub tasks to tasks and sub tasks is very useful. It's not a nice feeling knowing that you can't tick something off your list until it's sub tasks sub tasks have been done, but that's not Asana's fault! It's nice that it emails you to notify you of key events, but this does have a downside. It's good that it ties in with Time Tracking software too.

Cons:

So, we have to talk about emails. I, as I'm sure many others do too, have a huge number of tasks assigned to me on Asana. Many of these involve other people - clients, team members, project managers, etc. They all have different deadlines and start dates. Every single action involving you, by default, generates an email. Even after turning many of these notifications off, the Updates folder in my inbox is still so full or notifications, it's very common to miss more important ones. Also, the very fact that there is an Inbox IN Asana itself, means that you are notified of everything twice. This aspect doesn't quite feel right or logical. It also quite frequently logs me out, forcing me to log back in again.

Heidi
Membership Engagement Coordinator in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

The organizational tool to keep your life colorful and carefree

Comments: I'd recommend Asana to anyone who asked because I have not yet found a software that I like as much. It's colorful, inviting, and friendly. It makes you feel encouraged to look at your long list of things to do, rather than fill you with dread. In my job, I have many hats to juggle, and Asana helps to take care of it all. It's the sticky note of the internet, and I am a grateful user.

Pros:

I am a sticky note person. I have sticky notes everywhere, but the problem is that sticky notes can't remind you of your tasks, notify you if you've missed a deadline, or post comments to your coworkers to find out if they've completed their portion of the task. Asana does all of that. I can organize my work life down to the millisecond if I wanted to, but that's a little overkill. Everything in Asana is clearly displayed and labeled. Our staff uses the system together, so I can keep track of what my coworkers have on their plate. It helps me to know if/when I can interrupt them or ask to assist on a task. The deadlines are helpful as well and intuitive. If you miss a task, it goes red. Check off a task, and the funniest thing happens. A unicorn shows up to congratulate you. I appreciate the humor of the software developers. It reminds me that we are all human and just want to laugh sometimes. If you have a task that needs to get done, but a coworker is the person who has to do it, no problem! Simply assign a task to them, and they will get a notification. No more tracking down staff in the office just to ask them to do something. It's a very efficient tool, and I am very happy.

Cons:

There is no messaging component that allows for live chat conversations. That is the only downside. If I want to have a conversation with a coworker on a project, I have to create a comment and tag them in it- real Facebook style. If I could have a chat button to work in real time with my coworkers, I'd get rid of Slack in a heartbeat. Also, sometimes categorizing the section entitled "My Tasks" can be tricky. There are so many settings that you have to be very specific, like assigning a date and a person to the task (like yourself). If you accidentally write a task, but don't assign a date or person, that task could disappear somewhere into your growing list of things to do. It can be easy to lose a task if you're not careful.

Odette
Deputy Executive Director in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Intuitive, Powerful, and Beautiful To Do App

Comments: Asana has allowed our office to both keep extremely flexible and extremely specific project to-do lists. It also allows us to keep our conversations about an issue or project in one place, archived for all time. Additionally, we are able to keep reference information about each project in Asana, creating one central place to check for details, status, and tasks on each project.

Pros:

Asana is extremely easy to implement in an office. The design is clean and intuitive and feels very familiar and easy to use from Day 1. Love the ability to create tracking boards or lists, depending on what my need is; and the ability to switch between both of these views is a huge plus. The animations are a delight. Love the Chrome and Gmail plug-ins, I use those multiple times a day. I liked Asana so much that I implemented it at home to keep our family on track and organized.

Cons:

I wish there was the ability to personalize the skin of the app more -- different backgrounds for the desktop, stickers. I also wish that Asana could integrate with electronic planners to replace their to-do list function.

Alternatives Considered: Trello, Basecamp, and Microsoft To Do

Reasons for Choosing Asana: Wunderlist did not have the data parsing power we needed. Asana is so much more flexible and customizeable!

Shashank
Shashank
Digital Marketing Analyst in India
Information Technology & Services, 501–1,000 Employees

Easiest Way to Manage Your Team Work and Tasks Handling

Comments: We have many promoting enactments spread over different time spans and over numerous brands we own. Having the option to arrange the entirety of this successfully and keep everybody on time has been a huge assistance and has spared us endless long stretches of time. We utilize this apparatus day by day to keep everybody on target, and I was unable to be more joyful with the outcomes. We have seen an improvement in announcing guidelines since we began utilizing Asana. Colleagues are straightforward and it is anything but difficult to see everything and help those that are having difficulties finishing ventures.

Pros:

It's anything but difficult to actualize and to installed new clients. The interface is alluring and instinctive. New highlights are showing up at regular intervals - the as of late included Portfolio/Workload include is splendid. Presently I get the Gantts I have to screen my group's remaining task at hand and our numerous undertakings. Incredible labeling and search capacities make it exceptionally easy to monitor our horde promoting enactments and all their related expectations. Including subtasks and including teammates errands makes it extremely simple to monitor who needs to do what and by when. Different perspectives like records, schedules, and kanban sheets make it open to everybody in the group who thinks and cycles data in an unexpected way. The UX is perfect and basic, and the 'my undertakings' and 'inbox' highlights help us all monitor what's going on in our allocated zones.

Cons:

The main con I have is that there is fairly a lofty expectation to absorb information for a portion of the further developed highlights, and there's some genuine reasoning and truly difficult work needed to get everything spread out and composed in the device and afterward get everybody onboarded. Be that as it may, I think this is likely going to be the situation with any group embracing a task the executives instrument. Despite the fact that it gives the choice to make sure about archives and information from altering by empowering the remark just element, it doesn't limit survey of the information of which it is a component they can add to ensure there is choice on who can see information among the colleagues.

Niklas
Niklas
Senior Project Manager in US
Pharmaceuticals, 501–1,000 Employees

Practical tool for planning and scheduling projects and managing tasks.

Comments: The key issue we are addressing is keeping medium and long-term projects organized in one location, especially when numerous people or departments are involved. Being able to establish schedules is also very important for tracking progress. We have also discovered that Asana may be beneficial for tasks that we previously performed in an Excel spreadsheet, such as establishing our yearly budget, whether you are working in a team or managing projects and people on your own, with or without expertise managing resources. In comparison to other systems, tracking project progress, bottlenecks, recovery, and efficiency is not a huge issue when using Asana remotely or in a typical office environment.

Pros:

I like being able to click "My Tasks" to see what I need to prioritize depending on deadlines, including multi-workflow projects; it helps me remain on top of my work and guarantee I get everything done on time. With Asana, an easy-to-use project management application that is useful even for rookie or inexperienced users, creating, scheduling, and managing operational workflow, development projects, and team performance becomes simple and comfortable.

Cons:

I dislike it when random people in my workplace assign me jobs in Asana with no context or explanation; I believe there should be an option to refuse assignments or seek extra information before they are automatically placed to their task list. Asana is a straightforward and easy-to-use application, however beginner users may struggle to utilize it when they are unfamiliar with how to use it, for example, for project Gantt charts, plan time tracking, and other comparable project functions. counterpart software.