• Overall
    4.3 /5
    4.2 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.1 /5

About WebHR

WebHR is everyone's favorite and a global leader in Cloud HR - Helps you manage the most important asset in your company - your People!

Learn more about WebHR

Bharat V.
Information Technology Recruiter at Rose International
Staffing & Recruiting, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/03/2021

"Employees' Management was Not So Easy Before!"

Comments: 1. Lags in speed performance.
2. It doesn't have automated system to send automated e mails to employees for any job openings within
the company.
3. Price should be competitive.

Pros: 1. It is Very Simple and Easy Tool to use, Hassle-free experience in managing employees' credentials.
2. Easily accessible from Mobile phones also.
3. Can make amendments to existing files.
4. No or Very Less Technical Issues.
5. It is all in one tool which helps keeping records of all employees whether serving or not serving with
us.

Cons: 1. As It is Very Simple and Easy software to use and gives Hassle-free experience in managing
employees' credentials so lesser efforts are required to maintain our records.
2. It can be easily accessed from Mobile phones also so in urgency or in any situation we can access our
important records and take actions swiftly.
3. Amendments can be done to existing files so no need to create extra files or documents. This feature
avoids confusion.
4. No or Very Less Technical Issues so no technical wizard is required to operate it.
us so it avoids confusion and saves a lot of time.

• Reviewed on 03/03/2021
Mohammed K.
Group IT Manager
Education Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/01/2019

"Unmatchable Quality and Performance"

Comments: Being the Head of IT and the decision maker in choosing the right HR and Payroll software, I believe Webhr is unbeatable. After more than 3 years of implementation and rigorous usage, Webhr keeps getting better each day and has never let us down. Highly Recommended!The team is also highly-talented who helped us with smooth implementation. The Support and customer experience is commendable.

Pros: Smart,Flexibile, High Quality, Speed, Bug-Free and almost everything needed for a cloud-based application covering all the required modules.

Cons: Training Module needs to be improved or connected with an LMS.

Ejaz ali M.
Project Manager - Business Systems
Construction, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/01/2018

"It's good product with user friendly interface."

Comments: - Automated our complete HR approval process for leaves, Forms, expense etc.
- Employees have access to their data documents and info.

Pros: - User friendly interface and less costly with almost all the HCM modules available in package.
- support for the software is great from vendor

Cons: Customization is bit problem and less flexible for localization specially for uae leave and eos calculations.

• Reviewed on 20/01/2018
Naureen S.
HR Expert
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/08/2016

"Effortless and Time Saving Human Resource Management Software (WebHR)"

Comments: I have been using this software for three years, it is very easy to use, save lots of time of personnel management and above all, the attendance and payslip generation module are the most useful of all because of its auto-generation feature. The reports of each and every module help administrator and HR personnel keep management updated easily and within no time.

Pros: First and foremost, I like it because it is cloud based, is accessible from anywhere any time depending on the availability of internet. Further, there are couple of modules that I like most about this software. One is, module of Recruitment generally and its component of candidates' list particularly as it helps saving pool of CVs, and second, module of Employees, which helps maintaining the personnel details at one place instead of keeping piles of files on desks and in cabinets.

Cons: The shortlisting of job candidates should have more options for qualification such as Bachelors, should have more options like Medical, Engineering, Management, then Engineering can have more options of technologies i.e. Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics etc.

• Reviewed on 23/08/2016
Moayad R.
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/08/2016

"Happy user"

Comments: I like the user interface, the ease of use, and the general layout. The software works well and has a lot of module, however they are mostly not interconnected... it is lacking on maintaining history and can be a bit a lot of management for a multi-company fast based restaurant business... having said that we've been using for the past 9 months and the guys at webHR keep adding new features and improve existing ones... value-for-money is high, and ease of use is very high... if they fix and interconnect all the modules this will be the best there is for payroll and HR management.

Pros: Easy to setup
Easy to use
Once you adjust to it you will love it
Support is slow but really accommodating if you convince them of your needs.

Cons: Lacks control on payslips (blocking duplicate payslips for the same period for example)
Doesn't keep historical data (if an employee moves stations or companies there is no way to report on this from a financial perspective).
Support is slow and needs chasing.

• Reviewed on 22/08/2016
Kendra K.
HR
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/03/2017

"Great Product"

Comments: As a small-medium business, WebHR offered all the features we were looking for at the best price. The software was easy to learn, and has so much adaptability to fit your exact needs. I love the customization for employee access and access templates to allow me to give each employee just what they need. The ability to have alerts for leave requests, announcements, etc allows for the average user to not feel pressured into checking their account daily as they will get an email if something requires their attention. I have worked closely with the customer rep who has been wonderful to implement all the changes and customized pieces we needed. The standard payslip was very basic initially, but after a bit of time we now have a wonderful payslip that includes summaries for pay, deductions, taxes, and YTD totals for everything. Only complaint is that the company does take a bit more time to respond to requests, so be patient with that but it's worth the wait!

Pros: I love the ability to completely customize it. Each time I found something that didn't fit my needs, the support team was able to get us taken care of. I appreciate all the different modules, and how much you can do with 1 software package for the great price.

Cons: The customer support team is great, but takes a bit longer than I would prefer. Once they get back to you, the issue is resolved which is great.

by WebHR on 06/03/2017

Thanks for your review, we'll be quick with our support next time, we promise =)

• Reviewed on 06/03/2017
Gowtham K.
IT Advisor
  • Reviewed on 11/12/2018

"One Of The Best User friendly Cloud Based Social Human Resource Software"

Comments: i have a good experience with this WebHr Software, i have been using this software for 2 years, Its Really good user friendly software, easy way to use and save the lot of time and save the papers also. Easy way to maintain the payroll and payslips . Overall its a good software, i will suggest everyone .

Pros: The Main thing is Its a user Friendly software, It can be used very easy way ,even new employee also understand the easy way. payroll Generation, Payslips creation, Leave Request Options are very easy and simple in WebHr . Very Easy way to sharing the data and adding employee in WebHr.

Cons: Sometimes WebHr Software taking a lot of loading time, Even App also Little bit slow down, Needed to be performance improvement .Remaining everything was good.

• Reviewed on 11/12/2018
  • Reviewed on 27/12/2018

"Using it for almost 2 years now and..."

Comments: Honestly 2 years ago I reviewed around 20 tools, selected WebHR and never regretted regarding decision I made. Keep it up, WebHR Team!

Pros: I like how flexible WebHR is. It allows achieving almost every goal we have within our org. WebHR is growing rapidly and the most of all I like their support. Those guys helped us a lot with adjusting features, answering our questions and helping us to adopt the solution to fit our business needs. I keep enjoying using WebHR.

Cons: - there still some bugs, which are usually addressed very fast
- UX of some modules is not optimal
- on my opinion recruitment component is not ideal and could be improved

Sarah V.
Interim HR
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

"Interim HR"

Comments: I have enjoyed working with the staff and learning the system overall. There are a several functions that I am currently exploring and will be using this year as we move forward into a new year.

Pros: I like that it stores all the information you need it to and that there are lots of options for integrations.

Cons: When first learning the software it is a bit difficult to navigate as different functions are in different sections. Its almost like it is layered in.

Kelly M.
Broadcast Media
  • Reviewed on 12/03/2017

"Just AMAZING ECHO DOT"

Comments: I work in a pharmaceutical company for 10 years as HR manager. Our company is based on 2000 plus employees, and we have been using WebHR from Last two years. As our company is growing day by day. We have to be more updated with technology. And YES WebHR does solve our problem. It is Very easy to operate and very time Effective. As I have to look after 2000 plus employees Attendance, Payroll, and Leaves, Etc.
Now, WebHR just surprised me with this NEW INTEGRATION OF ECHO DOT I have bought ECHO DOT two devices like 3 months ago. One for myself to control all my employees attendance, leaves, employee's birthdays, and upcoming training and much more. And other Device for my CEO because just love the idea of ECHO DOT.
What can I say about this device..!! it is all I want.. I mean being as HR manager and looking all the Records one by one going to every employee leaves their birthdays and etc. it's really time-consuming but when WebHR introduce this device. I was totally hooked with this device because ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS COMMAND. the idea of not having to type your questions and getting pretty good and accurate answers (most of the time) is pretty amazing.
Just ASK ALEXA who's birthday is today? Who is absent? And many more questions you can ask and ALEXA will provide all the answer.. , I've seen scores of Smart devices come and go. Until now, nobody quite got it right. In the Echo Dot, Amazon has created a near perfect blend of hardware and software.
Thank you WebHR for this Integration. Just AMAZING ECHO DOT.

Pros: it is everything what i was looking for, and also great support team.

• Reviewed on 12/03/2017
Arifur R.
Dy. Manager (Solution & Support)
  • Reviewed on 10/01/2019

"Complete Solution for Ogranization"

Comments: Project management, Task Management, Resource Schedule, We can calculate Employee Performance Evaluation.

Pros: Web HR is very good solution software for HR. it's only not for HD also can we use Project management, Task Management, Resource Schedule, We can calculate Employee Performance Evaluation.
Best one

Cons: Project management
Task Management
Resource Schedule
Leave Approval

Ali Z.
Head of HR
Retail, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/01/2019

"WebHR is among one of the best software i have ever seen in my HR Career, It is so user friendly !"

Comments: So far its very good !

Pros: Web-HR is a friendly software which keep us updated, What is happening around with regard to employee attendance / time keeping and keep the data accessible by one click as and when required. Best Part is its interface and employee statistical dashboard!

Cons: Payroll area needs improvement and needs to just like excel view.

Sarah C.
Director of Admissions/Operations Support
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/06/2018

"Webhr is easy to use and I enjoy the features that are offered."

Comments: It helps keep accurate employee work hours and produces proper time sheets. This has improved our payroll process tremendously. The system also provides and easy way to capture employee information for employee verification's.

Pros: The payroll functions and reimbursement features is what I personally use the most. Those functions are easy to navigate. We also really enjoy the appreciation badges, it is an easy way to show appreciated or recognition of a fellow colleague.

Cons: Sometimes there are issues with on boarding and employees receiving the emails. This has improved but there is still some improvements that can be made to that function. The once things that I dislike the most is the delay in responses from Customer Support. There are many times where I have had to send multiple emails and days will go by before a response is given. Sometime even the response is not helpful.

• Reviewed on 29/06/2018
Regional Engagement (Pre-Sales) Manager
  • Reviewed on 07/01/2019

"infasME experience using WebHR"

Pros: Very easy and friendly user interface, we now use it for our experience claim and travel request and we plan to use more modules in future. like integration with out attendance system and office 365

Cons: Nothing major ,we love it , but some small UI mistakes,Performance module must enhanced

• Reviewed on 07/01/2019
Yaser R.
HR Director
  • Reviewed on 31/08/2017

"Nice one, but need a lot of improvement such as localized policies"

Comments: Managing my HR Related tasks

Pros: Easy using interface
Clean design and pages
Much options in every page
Reasonable prices
Yearly renewal discount offers

Cons: Localized policies not exsist
Leave module don't have projected leaves as a future application
Late response from support team

• Reviewed on 31/08/2017
Emmanuel D.
IT Facility Engineer
  • Reviewed on 13/04/2019

"WebHR Review"

Comments: It simplifies Human Resource Management process and offers a single platform. It provides an easily accessible interface which gives access to information and hierarchical approach to employee management.

Pros: - Ease of Access

• Reviewed on 13/04/2019
Sehrish N.
Assistant Manager HR
  • Reviewed on 27/06/2018

"Great experience so far."

Comments: We almost took all company HR matters to this platform and it helped us to manage all the data in a proper and organized way.

Pros: User Friendly, and the support team always figure out if any issue come across and to fix it ASAP. So far so good experience.

Cons: Some modules need to updated , and the team is already working to improve that like Forms and ad on performance module.

• Reviewed on 27/06/2018
Christopher C.
Engineer
Telecommunications, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/12/2019

"WebHR has saved so much money!!"

Comments: My overall experience with WebHR has been great. My company now has a human resources place to help my employees manage their busienss in private and safety. It is great to live in such a day and age!!!

Pros: I like that i didnt have to hire a HR person!! I can have webHr help my company by managing the employees and their needs at my company without having the overhead of an actual HR person. It is great!!!

Cons: It was hard to tryst the system, and took a few months of contemplating going outside the norm. So glad we did!!! It was worth it.

• Reviewed on 10/12/2019
Taleb Z.
SAM Consultant
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/12/2018

"Easy to use and update"

Comments: I'm so satisfied with the experience I have with WebHR, it make our daily tasks easier and a lot of time saving instead of going back to HR or to our office manager asking about leave balance and notifications about being on sick leaves, etc...

Pros: - Easy to apply for annual leaves, sick leaves & update info
- Give us all the information we require about our employments, remaining annual leaves, sick leaves
- provide information about colleagues birthday which we were missing earlier
- provide a better planning for our leaves where we'll be knowing who is on leave and whether we can schedule a leave on the same day or not when it is related to colleagues from the same team & tasks.

Cons: - many errors are appearing while going into new sections which is normal as a lot of reconfiguration is required for new products to make it suitable for users

• Reviewed on 24/12/2018
Ayaz B.
Director Operation
  • Reviewed on 31/10/2016

"HR is so easy with WEBHR"

Comments: It is easy to use a complete HR life cycle software.Customer is happy to have it .Deployed with a prestigious IT education providers with several branches and it is working fantastically well. Keep it up team VEREGSYSTEMS

Pros: User friendly.
Complete functions.
Integration with IoT.
Chice of multiple languages specially arabic.

Cons: NA

• Reviewed on 31/10/2016
Jerecho S.
Test Analyst
Information Technology & Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/01/2019

"My Two Cents"

Comments: When using WebHR from my Mobile, I can't access the 'Employee Hours' page. In short, site is not mobile responsive.

Pros: Pretty convenient when using WebHR web app, user friendly site.

Cons: Website has some bugs specially on Mobile that needs to be fix. Like the notifications fly-over tab.

• Reviewed on 15/01/2019
Mubashir A.
Senior Technical Consultant
Banking, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/12/2018

"Normal review as an Employee"

Comments: Amazing experience. From the time our company have started this software for employees, everything seem organized. The authority levels are set properly and even the appraisals are done from the WebHR system.
The people who never used the HR software, would benefit from the WebHR with ease of use and nicely customized to cater the needs of company.

Pros: The attendance, leaves, worksheet and forms features are great. The level of authorization is also set to allow approval in a hierarchy. It has a simple and nice layout and easy to use. It have some features of like facebook that people can post like and share their views.

Cons: The options to amend any approved thing is unavailable. The fields which are filled again and again should give options to auto-populate. The layout should be improved a bit more to make it look more nice.

• Reviewed on 26/12/2018
Nurul hazrina M.
Business Development Manager
  • Reviewed on 31/12/2018

"My One Year Experience with WebHR"

Comments: We use WebHR for our overall functionality. It solves a lot of our problems.

Pros: It makes things easy for us and our employees. After we get used to it, everything becomes so easy and convenient.

Cons: There is some limitation that is not adjustable. E.g., no of taking leave cannot be changed from two days to more. We found it quite difficult for employees who want to take more than two days leave.

• Reviewed on 31/12/2018
Daylon D.
Director of Marketing
  • Reviewed on 02/07/2018

"Easy to stay on top of company initiatives"

Pros: I like the conversations element. I can easily engage with the people in the company and stay on top of goals.

Cons: The visual style. It wouldn't hurt to have a few things that were better from an aesthetic standpoint.

• Reviewed on 02/07/2018
Marnelli M.
Consultant
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees

"WEB HR Review"

Pros: It is an all in one shop for employees and managers to track employee performance and attendance.

Cons: Some features are not yet enabled for employees to see performance feedbacks.