15 years helping Emirati businesses

About WebHR

WebHR is everyone's favorite and a global leader in Cloud HR - Helps you manage the most important asset in your company - your People!

Learn more about WebHR

Pros:

WebHR helps build a good relation among employees working in the same organization. We can digitally sign in and submit applications & forms.

WebHR ratings

4.3

8.2/10

WebHR has an overall rating of 4.3 out 5 stars based on 525 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used WebHR before?

Bharat
Bharat
Information Technology Recruiter at Rose International in India
Staffing & Recruiting, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Employees' Management was Not So Easy Before!

Comments: 1. Lags in speed performance.
2. It doesn't have automated system to send automated e mails to employees for any job openings within
the company.
3. Price should be competitive.

Pros:

1. It is Very Simple and Easy Tool to use, Hassle-free experience in managing employees' credentials. 2. Easily accessible from Mobile phones also. 3. Can make amendments to existing files. 4. No or Very Less Technical Issues. 5. It is all in one tool which helps keeping records of all employees whether serving or not serving with us.

Cons:

1. As It is Very Simple and Easy software to use and gives Hassle-free experience in managing employees' credentials so lesser efforts are required to maintain our records. 2. It can be easily accessed from Mobile phones also so in urgency or in any situation we can access our important records and take actions swiftly. 3. Amendments can be done to existing files so no need to create extra files or documents. This feature avoids confusion. 4. No or Very Less Technical Issues so no technical wizard is required to operate it. 5. It is all in one tool which helps keeping records of all employees whether serving or not serving with us so it avoids confusion and saves a lot of time.

Vasanth
Manager in India
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, Self Employed

WebHR is a decent HR solution for small to medium sized businesses

Comments: WebHR is a cloud-based human resources management (HRM) solution designed for small and midsize businesses. It offers a suite of HR functionalities that includes payroll, time and attendance, performance appraisal, benefits administration, employee self-service, and more.

Pros:

WebHR provides essential HR features for organizations, including an intuitive interface and access to employee data. The self-service portal allows employees to update their information and track their benefits and leave balances, while managers can see their team's performance and request time off.

Cons:

Occasional glitches, slow loading times, and limited customization options for certain features.

Retail, 51–200 Employees

Extrelmly bad support after joining

Comments: Extremly bad given that we are a company that runs around 10-15 different independent softwares. WebHR is never coming back to us.

Pros:

The interface is easy to use, the system is limited but good for our size.

Cons:

The team behind the software is extremly bad. They never delivered on the promises made prior to joining thinking that once a customer is on board, its hard for them to leave. Also, you can only add 5 users at any given time which doesn't make any sense if you have only 1 team member starting. Totally illogical.

Alternatives Considered: BambooHR

Ulrich
Ulrich
Doctor in Benin
Medical Practice, 2–10 Employees

WebHR the best!

Comments: he efficiency, affordability and ease of use of this software put it at the top of everything. And what could be better than being able to collaborate continuously with your employees, even remotely? It's incredible!

Pros:

Very efficient and easy to use, WebHR helps me to follow and assist my employees from the beginning to the end of their work. With a reasonable cost, it's also good for establishing good relations between employees within a structure. What a piece of software!

Cons:

Everything is perfect with this software. I like it and would highly recommend it.

Elizah
Elizah
Assistant Manager HR in Pakistan
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

WEB HR review

Comments: Best thing is that the WEB HR team is very helpful, friendly, cooperative and supportive. Their response time to any of my queries is quick and they never leave you hanging. In fact, some times they go out of their way to give support.

Pros:

It is user friendly and the user interface is quite interactive. It is like Facebook for employees! Makes employee engagement better.

Cons:

Some of the functionalities should be enhanced, the software is still in its initial phases so more different types of features need to be added to make it a holistic HR software. Recruitment tracking and application screening should get better.

karan
karan
Senior Software Developer in India
Information Technology & Services, 501–1,000 Employees

Complete package for management of people

Comments: It has helped in daily tasks management for employees easier. The expense claims are easily met with for the requests by management staff. We can check our days when we were in office and thus it made so many things trackable for us.

Pros:

The pay slip genearation is easy with WebHR. The dashboard has so much information about daily things for employees. The module for time sheet allows me to get my tasks done in time. The time and attendence module is also there. We get the announcements and broadcasts on our dashboard. The claims are very easy.

Cons:

There are some bugs in the application. For example the performance module doesn't show the total marks of review for appraisal.

Alex
Alex
SFDC Developer in Ukraine
Computer Software, 201–500 Employees

Managing my team with WebHR

Comments: I work in a development company on a senior/lead position so I don't have much time to work with management tools.
WebHR was a bit frustrating when I started using it, as any of the software you use for the first time. There were lots of buttons which were available to me, but navigating to them led to a "no access" pages. My first thought as a developer was, that it's a bad design. Now the pages simply show "no data" which is ten thousand times better and less frustrating.
The second thing I didn't like is that I had to log in each time I access WebHR. That's a minor inconvenience which vanished as soon as I discovered a mobile app. With the mobile app, I can simply approve most of the staff with my phone.

Pros:

+Mobile app +Requests are easy to approve +Great infographics +Single page app experience

Cons:

-Single page app experience on some pages -Lots of UI elements, which leads me to "no access" pages

Pervaz
Pervaz
Graphic Designer in Pakistan
Banking, 51–200 Employees

WebHR - a solution for employee management

Comments: Overall experience with WebHR is good. We have a lot of options which helps employees and management team.

Pros:

Cons:

The profile photo of employee often gets stretched when uploaded unlike other social media platforms.

Domingo Antonio
Domingo Antonio
University average technician in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

I have everything in control

Comments: The platform is easy to use and allows me to carry out a complete management of Human Resources in my company

Pros:

What I liked the most about this platform was the way it centralizes all the information related to human resources management

Cons:

I would like them to improve the platform is the integration with other programs or tools that I use in my company

Sukhpreet
Manager in US
Accounting Software, 2–10 Employees

Service

Comments: My overall experience with this platform is great, and will share with everyone

Pros:

I like most about this platform as a service and the compatibility for me to build my business and help my clients live better

Cons:

There’s nothing at least about this platform. I love this and would recommend to all my friends and family members.

Naureen
HR Expert in Pakistan
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51–200 Employees

Effortless and Time Saving Human Resource Management Software (WebHR)

Comments: I have been using this software for three years, it is very easy to use, save lots of time of personnel management and above all, the attendance and payslip generation module are the most useful of all because of its auto-generation feature. The reports of each and every module help administrator and HR personnel keep management updated easily and within no time.

Pros:

First and foremost, I like it because it is cloud based, is accessible from anywhere any time depending on the availability of internet. Further, there are couple of modules that I like most about this software. One is, module of Recruitment generally and its component of candidates' list particularly as it helps saving pool of CVs, and second, module of Employees, which helps maintaining the personnel details at one place instead of keeping piles of files on desks and in cabinets.

Cons:

The shortlisting of job candidates should have more options for qualification such as Bachelors, should have more options like Medical, Engineering, Management, then Engineering can have more options of technologies i.e. Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics etc.

Doug
Director of Operations in US
Medical Practice

A Gem That Needs A Little Polish

Comments: I am in charge of HR at a small company that is growing quickly. I wanted to have an HR program that offered a lot of features, but many of them had large minimum subscription fees. Meanwhile, a lot of cheaper solutions offered very limited functionality, often only dealing in one or two aspects of HR. WebHR is the one solution I found that was affordable, comprehensive, and was flexible to our company's size. The program is very customizable, covers pretty much any task or data you can think of, and generates excellent reports and summaries. The only potential downside is that the interface isn't hugely user-friendly, and there isn't a good resource out there for looking up questions about the software. However, the user support by WebHR staff is very good! Whenever I am stuck, I simply create a support ticket. A WebHR employee schedules a session with me (and they seem to be quite prompt and available), and then I am walked through a solution via web conference. So far, they have solved 100% of my ticket questions. Although WebHR could use a little polishing, the bones of the software are excellent, and the customer service makes up for any shortcomings. I would not hesitate to recommend this software to small and medium sized businesses.

Pros:

-Comprehensive software that covers any potential HR task -More custom options than you can shake a stick at -Affordable -Can scale easily with the growth of your business -Excellent, prompt customer service

Cons:

-User interface is a bit utilitarian and occasionally confusing -No good help resources outside of direct conversations with CS

Verge Systems Response

7 years ago

Thanks for the review, we will definitely tweak our UI to give an even better experience to our clients.

Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Great help to our small businees growth

Comments: For us, it's all about saving time with managing our staff. Giving them the ability to update their records and put in requests for leave or expenses has taken clutter out of my email and task list. Gone are the days of missed requests due to high volume of emails, and no chance of payroll blunders when expenses are right there ready on payslips each month! It has given me more time to actually get to know our staff, rather than just service their email requests.

Pros:

The definite upside is the onboarding process, it makes welcoming new staff on board so easy when everything is all tracked in one place!

Cons:

initial setup of access roles was confusing and needed to be re-worked a couple of times to avoid staff having access where they shouldn't. This could be easily solved with basic templates of access roles being available.

Gowtham
IT Advisor in India
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

One Of The Best User friendly Cloud Based Social Human Resource Software

Comments: i have a good experience with this WebHr Software, i have been using this software for 2 years, Its Really good user friendly software, easy way to use and save the lot of time and save the papers also. Easy way to maintain the payroll and payslips . Overall its a good software, i will suggest everyone .

Pros:

The Main thing is Its a user Friendly software, It can be used very easy way ,even new employee also understand the easy way. payroll Generation, Payslips creation, Leave Request Options are very easy and simple in WebHr . Very Easy way to sharing the data and adding employee in WebHr.

Cons:

Sometimes WebHr Software taking a lot of loading time, Even App also Little bit slow down, Needed to be performance improvement .Remaining everything was good.

Syed Sajjad
Manager Relationship & Development in Pakistan
Financial Services Software, 201–500 Employees

Minor Additions

Comments: Overall its a great tool which is of convenient for employees for handling their, Performance Evaluations, Knowledge Pools, Different Polls, Leaves Management and Most of All to connect with each other digitally.

Pros:

A platform, which connects whole company for the instant delivery of any publication, information or notification. this acts like a Professional Facebook exclusively for the employees of one company.

Cons:

Reporting about Task Assignments should be more efficient, so that this can also concur the maximum share from the users in one company.

Government Administration, 10,000+ Employees

Useful but old fashioned

Comments: Federal government software so possibly the version is outdated compared to what is available now, but the product seems outdated and clunky compared to other products on the market that allow ATS, personnel management, and payroll to all interact and share information

Pros:

Multiple functions available for tracking information, reports are available to compile data, imoorts information from the payroll system.

Cons:

Doesn't allow for information to be imported from our ATS, functionality of the deopdowns and window scroll could be built better.

Everett
Service Manager in US
Consumer Services, 11–50 Employees

This is the ANSWER you have been looking for!!

Comments: WebHR is THE premier HR solution if your companies needs call for a multitude of tasks that have to be accomplished daily. This is now possible, and with WebHR, it's all centrally located in one simple, user friendly program. Don't make the mistake of trying to look further for the Best solution, you have found it, and you owe it to yourself and company to subscribe!

Pros:

There are far to many pro's to list or even go into with WebHR, this software will not disappoint. It would take a multitude of software packages combined to fulfill what a subscription gives you!

Cons:

That it was not available sooner, spent many years looking for something like this, and countless hours formatting excel spreadsheets.

Muhammad
Integration System Manager in Pakistan
Real Estate, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Feedback

Comments: It's Good and easy to use.

Pros:

Payroll Timesheets Recruitment Hiring Process

Cons:

Appraisal Process Is Missing at 360 , Bio Metric Attendance synch Process Flow.

Alexander
EMT in US
Hospital & Health Care

I use WebHR mostly to sign in and out and to approve my attendance. It's been easy to do both.

Comments: The benefits I obtained from this software is the ability to document and review my own attendance and administration concerns at any time while simultaneously being able to send them to the next level of approval.

Pros:

The aspect of WebHR that I interact with the most and also appreciate the most is the easy at which I can sign in for work and sign out. Once I enter the building and my phone connects to the Wi-Fi network there I can simply open the app and press sign-in without having to go to the designated barcode reader in the back. This helps me to get to my work station faster, get started on my work faster, and know that my attendance is being properly documented. I also enjoy simply going to my attendance page after work and simply clicking the check mark next to the day's date to approve it simply, and quickly.

Cons:

The problems I have most contended with when interfacing with this software is in the phone app. I find that approving my attendance from the app doesn't work and the interface itself is a bit less user-friendly. I also noted that the approve-all function from desktops does not work for approvals either.

Rijo
Technology Analyst in India
Financial Services Software, 10,000+ Employees

WebHR is an awesome Amazon skill i used till now. Its very useful for an HR industry.

Comments: Easy interaction of HR services using WebHR

Pros:

WebHR is very interactive, smooth and nullifies the effort of an employee to use the features provided by the HR management. I will describe a use case of the skill, i usually check-in the meeting rooms which i booked in my office with the tool used for booking the room . With this skill i can ask Alexa to check in with a few seconds of effort ( room check - in feature is not enabled currently and it can be easily integrated attendance sign in feature of WebHR ). I like WebHR skill and suggested my management to leverage Alexa skills to office employees for their tension free interaction and usage of HR services.

Cons:

I would like to know how the attendance sign in feature is working the peers with more than one employee, Scenario : if my team has one Alexa, how will it work for signing in attendance for more than a employee. I think, It can be rectified by asking Alexa to sign in and Alexa asking employee name followed by any authentication to successfully sign in the employee to the office/tool.

Kelly
Pakistan
Broadcast Media
Used the Software for: Not provided

Just AMAZING ECHO DOT

Comments: I work in a pharmaceutical company for 10 years as HR manager. Our company is based on 2000 plus employees, and we have been using WebHR from Last two years. As our company is growing day by day. We have to be more updated with technology. And YES WebHR does solve our problem. It is Very easy to operate and very time Effective. As I have to look after 2000 plus employees Attendance, Payroll, and Leaves, Etc.
Now, WebHR just surprised me with this NEW INTEGRATION OF ECHO DOT I have bought ECHO DOT two devices like 3 months ago. One for myself to control all my employees attendance, leaves, employee's birthdays, and upcoming training and much more. And other Device for my CEO because just love the idea of ECHO DOT.
What can I say about this device..!! it is all I want.. I mean being as HR manager and looking all the Records one by one going to every employee leaves their birthdays and etc. it's really time-consuming but when WebHR introduce this device. I was totally hooked with this device because ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS COMMAND. the idea of not having to type your questions and getting pretty good and accurate answers (most of the time) is pretty amazing.
Just ASK ALEXA who's birthday is today? Who is absent? And many more questions you can ask and ALEXA will provide all the answer.. , I've seen scores of Smart devices come and go. Until now, nobody quite got it right. In the Echo Dot, Amazon has created a near perfect blend of hardware and software.
Thank you WebHR for this Integration. Just AMAZING ECHO DOT.

Pros:

it is everything what i was looking for, and also great support team.

Michelle
HR assistant in South Africa

overall a good product. Some snags here and there but easy to navigate the site.

Pros:

Easy to navigate. layout is nice and editing is easy. it is easy to see all employees, claims and reimbursements at a glance.

Cons:

For the South African market it is difficult to setup the proper leave rules, so leave has always been an issue for us. Some reports are not easy to work with, They do not pull through all the information, which makes month end frustrating.

Eswar
Team Leader in India
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11–50 Employees

Its very user friendly and ease to use. Leaves section and payroll everything designed well

Comments: Creating task and meeting information and reminders and Employees tree and dash board and timeline all things at one place

Pros:

User friendly and easy to understand everyone, all information clubbed in one place that is very good.

Cons:

Meeting information need to change, employees directory dash board looks need to change, overall looks needs to change its looks like a just webpage.

ARNEL
ARNEL
SDET in Hong Kong
Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Review

Comments: Not good. It is easy to get lost in it. The only reason I am getting by is because I have used it so many times that I already know how to go through it. But given the choice between this and the lotus hr tool that we were using before, I choose this one.

Pros:

Not much, we are required to use it so I use it

Cons:

Redundant functionalities like when you are trying to file for a leave you still need to file it in employee hours. Overextending and/or overlapping parts of the page. Some action buttons are located way below the page that the user does not know what to do next.. until of course they discover the action buttons way below. The appearance is also not very enticing. There were times in the past too where I received a notification that an employee review is now available, then it says that it is not available when I click the link to view it. The attendance part is also not giving correct information.

Mohamed
Regulatory & Administration Manager in Saudi Arabia
Medical Devices, 51–200 Employees

WebHR has provided a reliable quick solution for administration and HR department.

Comments: Get things done right!

Pros:

Simple, Organized and online cloud system, Open customized Forms section allowed us to do things correctly and follow up with every employee request easily.

Cons:

it solved our administrations and HR inquiries instantly. multiple models to chose from and easy to reach to what you're looking for!