SysAid Reviews

by SysAid Technologies

• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.4 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.5 /5

About SysAid

Scale your service desk in an agile and cost-effective way, with built-in asset management & advanced automation.

Learn more about SysAid

Kevin M.
Global Information Technology Manager
Consumer Goods, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/04/2021

"SysAid the ITSM that you need."

Comments: We are using it for Ticket management, Self Service Knowledge base, Asset Management, Patch Management and reporting.

Pros: SysAid Ticket management are completely customizable to fit our business needs.
Asset Management gives complete visibility into assets across the organization and reporting
The Self Service Portal is extremely user friendly and cuts down on the amount of tickets that actually make it into the que.
Active Directory integration is fantastic.

Cons: The integrated remote control piece works but we miss some features of a more robust product.

• Reviewed on 09/04/2021
Tim H.
Group IS Administrator
Medical Devices, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/01/2021

"Not the bigest name but a full featured surprisingly good solution"

Comments: I have nothing negative to say about them. Our account manager has been excellent. As far as I can remember, we have had no outages during the last 2 years. If you are looking for an ITSM solution, at least give them a try, you might be pleasantly surprised.

Pros: Due to the help offered by Sysaid, it was easy to get the solution configured to our needs. If needed, we could have given them our requirements and they would have configured it for us. I like to learn a solution by doing the config myself, so just relied on them to point me in the right direction as and when needed. I didn't need a lot of help during the initial setup, but when I reached out to them, the service was always excellent. On the surface it looks quite simple but when you dig into the admin settings, it has a lot of powerful features that make it very customizable.

Cons: Rendering email in the ticket was clumsy but has improved recently. It is perfectly useable but others do it better.

• Reviewed on 20/01/2021
Leonel L.
Application Support Specialist
Retail, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/08/2019

"A great IT service management tool"

Comments: for years we needed to get KPI's based on the support workload for the IT team, now we can have them with sysaid

Pros: easy to use tool for end users, and capabilities for reporting services

Cons: very restricted directly access to database.

• Reviewed on 13/08/2019
Frank V.
System Administrator
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/04/2019

"SysAid Helpdesk"

Comments: Excellent! We have used it for many years. Our users like our seasonal theme on the home page. A really nice feature is the ability to keep track of instructions on procedures and how-to articles. We used to keep electronic documents for all that and still have some but having most of them in one place all categorized has made it much easier to find the one we need.

Pros: How flawless it works all the time. Even when we make user errors, the program never crashes. We have experienced a problem a few times over the years. Support is very fast and provides correct fixes right away. We have the ability to make changes in all the screens we use, to customize them for what we want and somewhat how they look. It's very fast. When a user enters a case, we see it immediately. There are far more features that we don't even use.

Cons: It's difficult to find locations for all the areas that can be customized. The whole user interface from the administrator's side could be improved by making it more friendly in finding my way around. The appearances for the whole thing could be polished up with better graphics.

• Reviewed on 08/04/2019
Mario E.
DBA
Financial Services Software, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/04/2020

"Why we choose SysAid's Help Desk Software"

Comments: Great support, they solve very quickly any doubt.

Pros: A very powerfull ticket management tool, is very easy to install it and start using it, you can modify/personalize the flow that the ticket will follow and create different roles for the team members, log the time of the activities and have an insight panel in where you can see a summary of the tickets pending for assignation, closed or being categorized depending of your needs.

Cons: So far I have no complaints, the software does their job

• Reviewed on 28/04/2020
Charles S.
VP of IT
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/06/2020

"Make you job easy"

Comments: I love this product, I use it daily and it brings control to managing your Network. the support is fantastic and SysAid really wants you to use there software to the fullest extent with there training and support they have never left me down

Pros: Sysaid is a one shop stop for managing users and computer in you organization. from inventory, helpdesk, patch management and remote control. SysAid can not be beat

Cons: I really have nothing bad to say about the product, I am very satisfied

• Reviewed on 05/06/2020
Coy N.
Enterprise IT Systems Engineer
Building Materials, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/05/2020

"SysAid is a Great ITSM that provides a robust, feature rich experience"

Pros: SysAid has been instrumental in unifying the ticket and request workflows. Their professional support has always been receptive and their ability to present solution for complex business processes has always been impressive. We consider them a strong ally in assuring that our IT departments can provide the best service to our teammates.

Cons: SysAid is a resolutely stable system. It does everything its advertised as doing in a feature rich and robust manner. If I had to pick a critique its more along the lines of evolutionary. SysAid's features and visuals are currently being updated. This process is conducted in a manner as to not cause issues with various parts of the system. The consequence of this are various applications of a component in different manners in different "subsystems". This is smart on the company's part as it does not disturb any functionality of the overall system. For back-end administrator's, this transition can take adjustment as you jump from configuring various features. These changes are seamless in application for end users and administrators.

• Reviewed on 08/05/2020
Sanjay C.
Technical Support Officer
Financial Services Software, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/09/2020

"SysAid Review by Sanja Campbell of Jamaica Stock Exchange"

Comments: Overall it has been great. Our admins have greater visibility of the tickets submitted. our end users love the product as well.

Pros: tracking of tickets and issues are simple.
centralized hub. I can send messages and update my tickets from one location
I like the live chat feature as well
the auto notifications make my life easier as well

Cons: I cant think of an element i do not like.

• Reviewed on 03/09/2020
Matteo T.
CIO
Legal Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/04/2019

"Full featured Helpdesk Software with outstanding user support"

Comments: We finally are catching the sense of what is going on in our department (tickets, requests, problems), manage our knowledge base, and have some automatic rules to reply and close unanswered tickets. Also reports are a valid asset.

Pros: this israel based company has done a great job by putting out - and constantly enriching - a full featured ITIL based help desk software which covers with various modules (Help Desk, asset management, workflows) most of the daily routines of an IT department. there are many products out there in this category, what I here like the most is the aggressive user support which Sysaid offers: their team is really keen on solving each single issue you might have. they use their product for their own processes - of course - and they are highly motivated.

Cons: the user interface is being rewritten and is more modern now with the latest release. we did not apply it yet but plan to do so soon. certain rules and forms can be complex to manage, a good implementation at the beginning is mandatory. unfortunately there is nobody with know how in our country, the setup has to be performed mostly remotely which can be a bit of an effort.

• Reviewed on 24/04/2019
Austin D.
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2020

"SysAid Review"

Comments: Being able to manage over 500 customers using the tool has made this a key tool for our organization.

Pros: What i liked moved is the incident and problem management features within SysAid.

Cons: The reporting capabilities and self-service portal can use an evolution.

• Reviewed on 19/12/2020
Stephen V.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/04/2019

"Full Featured - Ease of Use Support Desk and Change Management Solution"

Comments: I've been using SysAid for over 15 years both in my current company and in my previous company. I could not be more pleased with this product and the way they handle their version upgrades always making the product better and listening to their customers in making their product better. I also used their professionals to provide enhanced training to my staff and it is helping to make our helpdesk better than ever for our staff and end users.

Pros: The Self-Service dashboard that was recently introduced. The Business Analytics that was added that I have begun to use and find it extremely useful. The staff and people that I have had the pleasure to work with over the past 15 years.

Cons: Cant say there is much I do not like. To be able to have more configuration options in the reporting and Business Analytics would be nice.

• Reviewed on 15/04/2019
51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/11/2017

"SysAid is a cost effective ticketing system. It has many add-on modules to enhance its functionality"

Comments: We use it daily for our ticketing system and it is our asset management system. It performs these two functions very well.

Pros: It was simple to get the cloud version up and running. We had a bit of a learning curve keeping responses to emails from creating duplicate tickets. Pushing out the agents to our desktops for asset management was very simple and is very useful. I used it frequently to ensure software compliance.

Cons: There are many add-on modules but compared to the cost of this system, they are rather pricey. The remote control feature built into SysAid if frustratingly slow and cumbersome. SysAid just released an add-on for TeamViewer that looks very promising but it costs for one simultaneous usage. I have rarely used tech support but when I did, it was always a call back.

• Reviewed on 01/11/2017
Junnys stick S.
TI ADMINISTRATOR
Financial Services Software, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/10/2020

"SUPPORT MIGRATION"

Comments: During the migration activity of the SysAid platform and the update of its components and versions I could notice an excellent accompaniment from the support and customer service area, they sent me guidance documents and the advisors were always attentive to solve my questions and requirements for this reason I give it the highest rating, very good service

Pros: Hello

Cons: THE DOCUMENTATION NEED MORE INFORMATION

• Reviewed on 26/10/2020
Brian D.
Higher Education Software, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/02/2020

"best ticketing system"

Pros: Easy of use, the documentation ton implement the software are really well detailled , great support from the team when you got a small problem.

Cons: Honestly nothing the price is great and it's simple.

• Reviewed on 24/02/2020
Carl T.
Systems Administrator
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/12/2020

"Great product, Great service!!!"

Comments: they have great response time on issues and always willing to help

Pros: ticketing routing and escalation, change management

Cons: the UI in ticketing could use some work but easy once you get used to it.

• Reviewed on 09/12/2020
Hamlet G.
MIS Manager
Food & Beverages, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/01/2021

"SysAid Review"

Comments: Incident management and asset tracking/registering are being used. It has given us the ability to set performance criteria and see how are matching up to them

Pros: Incident management with its graphical displays are excellently done

Cons: So far we have not found any deficiencies with the product

• Reviewed on 21/01/2021
David P.
Analista de Seguridad y Redes
Financial Services Software, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/11/2020

"Sysaid"

Pros: since we have sysaid work has more efficient, delivered on time, better management of assets.

Cons: the interface is not friendly user at all

• Reviewed on 21/11/2020
Randall J.
Manager of AV and VTC
Higher Education Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/07/2018

"One of the best ticketing systems I have ever used."

Comments: The ability to track incidents, requests, changes and much much more.

Pros: We use this system 100 times a day for tracking incidents, inventory, and archiving information. Over the years I have used everything from Footprints, Track-it, and Maximo. I can honestly say this in my opinion is the best one for an administrator.

Cons: The only con I have is access to support. We are located in America and SysAid is in Israel so sometimes getting a window of available time because of the time zone differences can be problematic. On the other hand the system doesn't really give us any issues.

• Reviewed on 11/07/2018
Asnake K.
Manager, IT service operation Division
Banking, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/02/2021

"Hibret Bank SysAid service Review"

Comments: We are accepting different incidents and requests from more than 300 branches ,distribute different departments to resolve their problems and generate reporting to evaluate each and every employee as per the working load and efficiency.

Pros: User request , incident management and the way that configure in your reporting culture and reporting methods is flexible, easy to use and finally the product is user friendly.

Cons: Nothing is left on the product for the time in our Service.

• Reviewed on 19/02/2021
Craig B.
Network Manager
  • Reviewed on 30/04/2015

"Great service management system that integrates seamlessly with other school systems."

Comments: Pros:
Price point makes it accessible for schools.
Easy installation and integration
Cross platform support
Highly customisable
Comprehensive suite of management tools
Scalable
Multitenancy
Modular design
Cons:
Some customisation is lost when upgrading versions
Reporting out of the bag is limited (This can be customised however)
Customising administrator permissions can be confusing
My Desktop provides poor user experience, especially considering the cost
After a long process of evaluation, SysAid, an enterprise level product being offered under their educational license model was chosen because of it's flexibility and modular design. The multi tenancy architecture allowed us to provide a service desk that supported the whole school and was not simply a ticketing system for IT support. We now have a centralised service area for IT support, facilities management, finance and HR. Working together with SysAid's professional services team we were able to get the service desk integrated with Active Directory, Google Apps for Education (Gmail & Calendar) and our MIS (Management Information System) within a few hours. Using the `Password Services Module' and SSO (Single Sign-on) users can now manage their own access to the school's core systems - domain users accounts, email and SIMS - by accessing SysAid's `End User Portal' which is available from any device both within school and externally. SysAid is instrumental in managing the transition from our legacy network and systems while not distracting us from our objective of adding value to the school where it matters the most. As the school is now part of a multi-academy trust and the schools new sponsors plan to scale SysAid to support all academies within the trust, a great endorsement for the product.

• Reviewed on 30/04/2015
Vice President of Information Technology
  • Reviewed on 06/11/2017

"SysAid has been a valued tool in ITSM. It has great potential but some shortcomings."

Pros: SysAid provides a fully customizable experience for IT administrators. Every form can be customized and when combined with using templates, it becomes a powerful tool. Also, I like the ability to separate our clients into different companies and use SysAid as a true MSP ITSM tool.

Cons: The mobile UI leaves a lot to be desired. Although they do have an updated iOS app, it can be difficult for IT staff to manage their queue strictly from the app. Also, the forms do not support logic to create hidden fields.

• Reviewed on 06/11/2017
Victor A.
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 07/06/2018

"SysAid the Total Solution!"

Comments: I would recommend this Solution to cover all the ITIL and ITSM needs of your IT Department and keep all your IT assets well managed.

Pros: SysAid has almost everything your IT staff will need to efficiently manage the company assets and help desk processes. Enhancing the process of first response to the business internal requirements, also for those companies that offers services will fit as a wonderful solution to It is a great combination of help desk, asset management, remote control and IT activity analysis solutions, in one simple, easy-to-access platform and it support multi-language that makes it a plus for multicultural IT teams.

Cons: There's no freemium version available, you can test it for sure using the free trial but won't allow to go further testing the whole package besides that I can't find anything else that will turn against into the features of this great system.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 07/06/2018
Rickell M.
Database Admin
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/04/2018

"IT staff can manage outages with improved speed. Great visualization."

Comments: Overall this product is something to consider when looking for a management tool, tracking of assets and keeping up with user request.

Pros: This entire system is set up to run an IT help desk. Great asset visualization and network detection. Its features are rich, configurable, and highly-scalable help desk solution suitable for any business especially large organization like mine.

Cons: Has an overly tabbed and sectioned user interface (UI). The user interface (UI) was not easy to understand at a first glance.

• Reviewed on 19/04/2018
Jonathan P.
51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/11/2017

"Sysaid offers Perfect Helpdesk Experience for All"

Pros: Syaid truly is the number one helpdesk resource for IT admins, from ticket logging to self-service account unlocks it has it all. But not only that SysAid listens to its customers. Suggestions you make to the product can happen and they are always looking to improve the usability and feel of its product.

Cons: If sysaid has one weakness it is its Project module it is slow clunky and tricky to use. WE use Trello as it is so simple

• Reviewed on 13/11/2017
Andry C.
Oficial Mesa de Servicios
Financial Services Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/10/2019

"My experience with sysaid"

Comments: Sysaid has facilitated the management of incidences and technological and operational requests, giving us the option of tracking tickets and having SLA and routing tickets directly to specific areas.

Pros: Its friendly interface and its ease of adapting to different functionalities

Cons: That you do not have free training for your use as an administrator

• Reviewed on 07/10/2019