Filter by:

• Overall
  • Customer Service Software

About LiveAgent

Great customer service starts with better help desk software. Win more customers by providing excellent customer service with LiveAgent

Learn more about LiveAgent

Showing 1,026 reviews

Christoph S.
Network Administrator
Logistics & Supply Chain, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/08/2021

"Positive Feedback"

Comments: The Live Agent works very well for our company. Regarding this tool we receive now more specific tickets what increase the time for solving a ticket and makes the work for administrators a lot easier.
Also we use the reporting tool what helps a lot to get an overview about all cases and solved problems.

Pros: - fast support help
- many possibilities to design a template for more usefull tickets
- nice overview because of the reporting tools

Cons: I could not write any negatives since now

Alternatives Considered: Microsoft Teams

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent: The Redmine was not supporting O365 and wasnt easy to use

Switched From: Redmine

Reasons for Switching to LiveAgent: Teams is to complicated to implement

by QualityUnit on 03/09/2021

Hello Christoph. Thank you for your kind feedback! We are happy to see that LiveAgent works well for your company :)
- LiveAgent Team

• Reviewed on 19/08/2021
Ben H.
Sales Manager
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/02/2020

"Significant Value for the price"

Pros: Price, Excellent customer support, large amount of features and functionality

Cons: While I love the complete control of all the automated systems being programmable, it could use some additional default built in options. Comparing LiveAgent to competitors like ZenDesk is like comparing Linux to Apple. LiveAgent gives you complete control - but you have to set up everything. The other software out there doesn't let you customize, but everything works for you. An in between 'windows' option that allows control for those who want it but is smoother to set up for those who don't want the extra work would be optimal. That said, programs that do it for you tend to cost a lot more, which would defeat LA's primary value, the low cost.

Alternatives Considered: RingCentral MVP, Zendesk, and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent: Able to bring in information, sales channels, and customers from what was previously multiple products into one centralized system

Reasons for Switching to LiveAgent: Price, functionality, control

by QualityUnit on 04/03/2020

Dear Ben, thank you for your honest feedback! We really appreciate it! :) The reason why LiveAgent was developed in a way that you have to set the majority of things up is so that it would work for each client exactly how they need. Usually, businesses differ from one to another and that is why we wanted to give everybody a chance to adjust it to their business and needs. You know where to find us should you need anything! :)

• Reviewed on 18/02/2020
Cory B.
Co-founder
  • Reviewed on 09/07/2021

"Improved productivity"

Comments: Overall, I’m happy with the software. It’s improved our response times and made our agents more productive.

Pros: - Many useful and versatile features (our favorite are the universal inbox and automation rules)
- Full-service call center
- Integrations with tools we use daily
- If we have any questions or are stuck, the support gets back to us very quickly

Cons: There are some integrations that could use a little work. For example, the Viber integration allows us to answer messages, but it doesn’t let us reach out to customers proactively.

by QualityUnit on 13/07/2021

Hello Cory, thank you very much for your honest and kind feedback! We are excited to hear that you are happy with the software and that it has improved your response times and also made your agents more productive! I will pass your feedback regarding the Viber integration to our developers for our future improvement. Thank you once again and take care! :)

• Reviewed on 09/07/2021
Oskars V.
Head of Users Revenue Department
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/12/2020

"Nice to work with LiveAgent"

Comments: LA is the third company what we have testes in last 6 years and looks like is the best for us.

Pros: We really appreciate they customer support and price.

Cons: The way how ticket merging works, could be better.

by QualityUnit on 11/12/2020

Hello Oskars, thanks a lot for your amazing feedback! We are happy that you chose us and that you find LiveAgent the best one for you! :) You know where to find us should you need anything! :)

• Reviewed on 09/12/2020
Shelby W.
Customer Service Manager & Internal Operations Manager
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/04/2020

"Great Product and Great Customer Service"

Comments: I've been pleased by both the product and the customer service!

Pros: While there are a number of features to praise, a select few have been most beneficial to the company. Having the ability to transfer tickets or chats has proven useful when we are working with a customer who has a specific type of inquiry - perhaps a sales question or an employment request. We’ve found it helpful to have the ability to transfer the chat to the online agent best equipped to answer the inquiry so we are able to serve our customers to the highest standard and with an immediate response. We also find being able to add notes and labels to previous chats and tickets incredibly helpful in data collection and also in our ability to work as a dynamic team. By being able to sort our chats and tickets into an organized system that our company created, we can work cohesively to review old conversations for continuity, opportunities for growth, and with transparency between departments.

Cons: A minor aspect of LiveAgent that could be modified to increase its ease and use as the online agent is the sound feature. When an agent is chatting with a customer in live time, it's ideal to have a noise generated whenever the guest writes a message. This allows the agent to be chatting with multiple people simultaneously and respond when each guest replies. LiveAgent has this feature, and it is in fact very helpful. However, each time the guest clicks on a new page within the website, LiveAgent processes it as a message, and it makes a noise. It is a feature that, if fixed, would enhance the product even more.

by QualityUnit on 13/04/2020

Many thanks for your amazing feedback, Shelby! :) It means a lot to us and it makes us extremely delighted to hear that you find LiveAgent and our customer support great! I am also very glad that you are using all the features you mentioned! I personally love chat transferring as well because I can always get a hold of someone who can help and answer the customer's queries in case the chat got to the wrong department! Feel free to shoot us with any suggestions on improvements at [email protected]!

Barney B.
Barney B.
Head of Marketing
Building Materials, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/03/2020

"Great Features & Great Speed"

Comments: LiveAgent is helping us convert initial chat enquiries visiting our website into qualified sales leads. We provide a niche product to the very top of our market so being able to qualify enquiries at this initial stage is important to us. The other key outcome is LiveAgent has no impact on our site loading speed. We identified ZenDesk, our previous chat solution, was impacting out site loading speed - and therefore potentially impacting our SEO strategy. From a free trial, we found LiveAgent has zero impact on our site loading speed - we now have a better chat solution AND a faster loading webiste.

Pros: We use LiveAgent to manage chat conversations on our website with the aim of converting initial enquiries into qualified sales leads. There is afar great functionality than our previous chat software solution and is far more customisable, with options to brand and personalise it to our business. The other key feature for us is that it is the number one ranked chat widget for website loading speed, an important part of our SEO strategy.

Cons: There is so much more functionality and ability to personalise LiveAgent than our previous chat software (ZenDesk) so set up took a little longer - but the ultimate outcome has been far superior.

by QualityUnit on 25/03/2020

Hello Barney, many thanks for your great review! It means a lot to us and we are super thrilled to hear that you are happy with the platform and the chat solution LiveAgent is offering. We understand that it is necessary to manage all the tickets from the very beginning as each customer is important and should be taken the best care of and that is why LiveAgent makes sure that no ticket is skipped or left out! Just remember that our support team is always ready to help so feel free to start a chat on our website should you have any questions! :)

• Reviewed on 17/03/2020
Jacob W.
Jacob W.
Senior Customer Service / Technical Writer
  • Reviewed on 08/02/2020

"Excellent Experience Overall - I Recommend LiveAgent"

Comments: The customer support team for LiveAgent has been excellent, helping work through our needs and how LiveAgent can meet those. The application has helped us improve our management support items.

Pros: For day-to-day use, it is very intuitive for our client services team; the interface is visually intuitive, with colour coding that makes easy to see which tickets need attention and when. The automatic rules also offer a large amount of flexibility in managing support tickets and providing the right information to our team.

Cons: Some basic features are not yet included; e.g. instead of responding to an individual message, you have to forward that message, and choose all the recipients again. However, I've noticed that new features are available often, and I am confident inconveniences such as this will be resolved with time.

Alternatives Considered: Zendesk and Freshdesk

Reasons for Switching to LiveAgent: Better price-to-value options; LiveAgent's pricing options are scaled towards the extent of your usage. E.g. if you don't use the Chat or Social Media options, you can omit them. The other options tended to leave out core functionality in their basic packages that became an obstacle to efficient usage.

by QualityUnit on 12/02/2020

Hi Jacob,
Thank you for such a nice review. We pride ourselves in making our software feel natural and simple to use and are glad to see the work is paying off. That said, there are always areas where we can improve and will continue to do so to provide the best helpdesk software on the market.

• Reviewed on 08/02/2020
Tyler Y.
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 10/04/2020

"The perfect fit for my needs."

Comments: All in all, LA lets me provide support in a pretty frictionless capacity - for my support submitters AND myself. It brings to the table more features than I will ever use (but enjoy exploring and setting up as I go).I call that a win.

Pros: I've tried many support software packages. Yes, there is one that I found that I like aspects of even more than LiveAgent but at the end of the day, LA brings more to the table. The fact that I can hook up multiple brands and manage them all from one login puts it over the top in my books.

Cons: Honestly, while the software has improved in the aesthetics department over time, it looks a bit dated. I do, however, like it's tabbed interface and customizability.

by QualityUnit on 13/04/2020

Hello Tyler, thank you for your honest feedback! I am glad to hear that from all the software packages you had tried out, you chose to go with our LiveAgent and we also do hope that it will always stay the one at the top in your books! :) Should you be interested in any of the features you are currently not using, feel free to reach out to our support and we will be happy to provide you with more info or help you implement it! :)

Dustin W.
Business Efficiency Manager
Logistics & Supply Chain
  • Reviewed on 26/09/2016

"Genius platform still in it's infancy"

Pros: My company was running our customer service out of a heavily modified gmail inbox. LiveAgent was able to reduce my average customer response time from 28 hours down to 2.5 hours. In fact, we've even managed to go down in manhours and still work through our workload much quicker. Having our tickets and chats, and the ability for a chat to become a ticket, has been super handy! The system is quick to set up and even easier to configure. Setting up rules for automation helps keep our workload low and our responses to customers timely. We haven't set up the custom plugin that allows us to integrate other information yet but I'm looking forward to having that set up soon.

Cons: The support staff is very quick to help out but implementations of suggestions are not quick at all and sometimes the support staff will tell you that you don't need a feature, when in reality, you do. For example, LiveAgent will always count a chat as a "missed chat" if it isn't answered within 30 seconds. Each 30 seconds counts that same chat as another missed chat. This isn't how I define a missed chat (chat initiated and NEVER answered) and I have no control over this setting at all. Some of the reports are also highly confusing. Lastly, the system is simply missing some basic functions. I need my entire team of agents, regardless of which department they are in, to be able to see every ticket but the only way to do this is to put them in every department. This has caused a lot of issues that we've had to change our processes not only with customer service but through the rest of our company as well. It would be beneficial to have a "view only" option for departments. Other basic features that are missing: Chat hours (if an agent is logged in after hours the chat shouldn't be displayed), merging tickets, attachments don't get sent to ebay members etc. There are also random times where LiveAgent will freeze, boot agents out, or simply stop working (I just had a chat show up as a new chat but said the customer was waiting for 14 hours).

• Reviewed on 26/09/2016
Juan manuel R.
Travel Agency
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/04/2020

"LiveAgent for Travel Agency"

Comments: Since many years I have been working in the tourism and hospitality industry, first working in hotels and now having my first experience in MeVuelo, a travel agency. I consider that the communication between the different work departments in essential, in order to carry out tasks efficiently and effectively; this apply for any kind of company. In my past experiences this was one of the main issues when having difficulties or making mistakes. Once I joined the MeVuelo team I have been trained to use Live Agent and I can assure this tool is an after and before when talking about communication channels and the organization of tasks. With the ticketing system that LA provides you can easily charge and find all the information that you need and also get in touch with your colleagues about a specific ticket which makes everything faster. This helps to give our clients the attention and support they need, in a more personalized and efficient way. Last but not least, it is very important than you can have your LiveAgent app in your cell phone, taking into account the times we living in.

Pros: Its very intuitive and easy to learn how to use it Its easy and fast to find the information you need and the comunnication chanels are also very efective.

Cons: At the moment the funcionality is great, nothing to complain about

by QualityUnit on 03/04/2020

Hi Juan,
Thank you very much for your excellent review. You are very much correct - the proper communication between agents and clients is absolutely crucial when running a successful business. We are glad to hear LiveAgent has been able to make this a little easier, especially with the app assisting you anywhere you are. Keep up the amazing work!

• Reviewed on 02/04/2020
Jim G.
Consultant
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/03/2020

"LiveAgent Succeeded Where All the Other Solutions Failed"

Comments: We've tried so many solutions over the past 21 years. Some where self-hosted, others weren't. Getting people to use our help system in the past was like pulling teeth with people. With LiveAgent, everything is much more convenient on the client/customer end.

Pros: This software works seamlessly with all our social platforms. Our tickets are really easy to follow up on now and we finally have a solution in place that works across the board. LiveAgent lets the client contact and communicate with us using their tool of choice (emails, chats, calls, social media). Nothing gets lost now with all the communications kept within our central inbox.

Cons: I'm not a big fan of offering support via telephone, but it's the one feature in LiveAgent that we do not use at all. I wouldn't say I dislike it - but rather, we don't use it.

by QualityUnit on 23/03/2020

Hi Jim. Thank you for your kind feedback. We are pleased to say that one of our permanent priorities is to make life our customers more efficient and definitely easier. Therefore, we are more than happy to see that we are helping you this way. In case you would need to discuss the "Call center" feature and figure out the way how it can benefit you, feel free to get back to us at [email protected]

Juan C.
Sales Manager
Wholesale, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/11/2019

"Very easy to implement"

Comments: Helps pe keep track of how my customer is treated, and also we can see how agents are working, and ways to improve their work.

Pros: Easy to implement, I actually used it for my sales and support team, It help me to better serve my customers.

Cons: Needs to integrate with WhatsApp. To add some sales solution, like a sales funnel or information on sales on each ticket.

by QualityUnit on 19/11/2019

Hi Juan,

thank you for your review and positive words :)

Integrations with popular software are on its way, they will come in the upcoming future.

Have a great day.

• Reviewed on 11/11/2019
Sean I.
  • Reviewed on 18/03/2020

"Helps me keep all my clients connected"

Comments: I like this software and what it has done for my business and I will be using it always.

Pros: This is my support desk for all my client's needs and wants.

Cons: I didn't like that you can not customize the look and feel. There are some preset themes but, I wanted to customize more.

Alternatives Considered: Zendesk

Reasons for Switching to LiveAgent: The reviews it had and I also got it on a App Sumo offer.

by QualityUnit on 23/03/2020

Hello Sean! Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that LiveAgent is making communication with your clients a little bit easier on a daily bases. Can you please specify what exactly you would like to customize? We would be very happy to see your suggestion and in case you have any particular wish feel free to hit us at [email protected] We are always happy to help.

Sales & Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 07/11/2017

"With LiveAgent you get value for money. Great for teams on a budget."

Comments: We were able to build a multi-domain ticket desk for multiple agents on a small budget.

Pros: LiveAgent offers a lot for a low price. We chose LiveAgent to set up a multibrand ticketing system (multiple domains), which it does very well and better than some of the higher priced software out there. In short, here are my pros:
- Easily set up multiple domains and customize signatures for each domain
- Easily set up folders and filter tickets on many different criteria
- Slack integrations. One we used was to get a notification in slack every time we received a ticket in the "New" folder
- It doesn't send emails to Spam (I've tested other help desk solutions, and we've had to deal with emails from customers just going to spam because of the provider's spam folder).

Cons: - It automatically assigns a random ticket code such as [XZJ-OHE] to each email which we didn't want.
- If you're going to send emails to many recipients within the same ticket and one of them replies, you can't hit reply to that person because ALL recipients originally included in the ticket will receive that reply. You'll either have to remove all email addresses or split the ticket.
- The text editor: It does have many features like change text font and size, include links, special characters, block quotes etc, but it often reformats text and doesn't display the ticket the way that the customer will receive it in their inbox. The text format changes after sending.
- The image editor for signatures is buggy.
- Support wasn't great. Every time we contacted support they just gave us standard answers and didn't bother going the extra mile.

• Reviewed on 07/11/2017
John T.
Pharmaceuticals, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/08/2018

"Fantastic multiple channel customer service automation application."

Pros: The interface is very user- friendly and affordable solution to configure multiple mediums for communicating with the consumers. The application also provides chat and video integrations. The application program interface helps you retrieve account information and billing details. They have added a new feature wherein you can view all the calls and e-mail interactions of a client just in a thread. The application is integrated with most of the social media sites. The searchability feature is very powerful, as it allows an in-depth and detailed search. Reporting and statistics help you get tag reports, and an employee’s average answer time. Allows an employee to personalize his dashboard. You can compare the efficiency of the job done by your team members and yourselves. The prioritizing ticketing helps you check out the one that needs to be answered according to its priority.

Cons: The absence of Whatsapp and SMS integration. Bugs encountered while you use the mobile application makes it slower than usual.

• Reviewed on 06/08/2018
Peter J.
Technical Support Officer

"Great Ticketing system"

Comments: Quick and effective

Pros: Customising and creating my own filters.

Cons: Searching feature could do with a little work as its hard to find emails once resolved.

by QualityUnit on 12/03/2020

Dear Peter, thank you for your kind feedback! Feel free to reach out to us via chat on our website, our support team is there for you 24/7/365. We will be very happy to help you find the best solution for finding the emails you need :)

Ricardo D.
COO
Human Resources, 11-50 Employees

"Simple & Fast"

Comments: We use in 2 companies, very straight to the point and easy to implement. I recommend!

Pros: very robust platform, many features, highly customized

Cons: UX not great, it is hard to read an email thread when there is lots os emails, it gets confusing

Alternatives Considered: Freshdesk

Reasons for Switching to LiveAgent: best relation cost x features

by QualityUnit on 06/02/2020

Hello Ricardo,

thank you very much for your recommendation and nice review :)

We appreciate that :)

Have a good day

Cristiane M.
Gerente de Sucesso do Cliente
Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/06/2020

"Experience with LiveAgent"

Comments: Our company has been working with LiveAgent for over 2 years. It is the perfect solution for our business, because with LiveAgent we find agility in customer service and thus our level of satisfaction has increased a lot! Support is always there for us when we need it, and it's agile. Our company indicates LiveAgent.
Cristiane Mattos - Customer Success Manager

Pros: Agility in the system, unique service channel, monitoring report, functionalities in general.

Cons: Not having integration with whatsapp, but it is quite complete in the other channels.

by QualityUnit on 06/07/2020

Hi Cristiane,
Thank you very much for your excellent review. It's amazing to hear that LiveAgent continues to be the right solution for you and that it has been able to make a positive impact on your everyday work-life. Our team is currently working on the Whatsapp integration so stay tuned for more updates and remember, we are available 24/7 if you ever need help!

• Reviewed on 25/06/2020
David C.
David C.
Director, Customer Operations
Consumer Goods, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/11/2018

"New company - but only ever one option"

Comments: I have used LA since 2011. Whenever I get the chance, I use it. I have successfully installed it on companies ranging from 9 to 125 agent seats. and it is my 'go to' application. Yes, there are tiny bugs, like any platform, but they are always quickly updated and resolved. In 7 years of using (and suggesting) LA, I've only had one bad experience with their customer service (and, OK, it WAS poor service), but it was quickly spotted and dealt with. Simply put - If you are reading this review - you have found the CS platform you need, with the support you deserve.

Pros: Live Agent (LA) offers 'everything' for any size CS operation.|
Their support is always fast and friendly.
It simply 'works'

Cons: Some internal rule options could be added to expand the options.

by QualityUnit on 20/11/2018

Hello David,

what an honest review, wow, thank you for being with us for the past 7 years! Here's to another 7 (at least) and a lot of happy customers :)

Take care,
Andy,
LiveAgent

• Reviewed on 19/11/2018
Praveen R.
Software Engineer
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/08/2018

"LIVE AGENT: ONE OF THE BEST HELPDESKS"

Pros: This application provides a platform that helps in combining one or more channels into a single and compact package. Firstly, its GUI is very simple and easy to understand i.e. you can operate it with a short learning curve and secondly, it is very reliable with excellent customization. Its working is nice with a lot of flexible options. It also supports self-service. You get all this at a very reasonable price i.e. anyone can try it as whenever he/she wants to do. I prefer this as it is very easy to implement in very large teams as well as one can manage social channels also. Really Great!! Its pricing structure is also very good. It has some other function also which are amazing. Wanna know, here are they: postpone ticket feature, inbuilt live chat, phone as well as chat integration, multiple customized view, etc.

Cons: This application also has some negative aspects. Its search is not perfect and accurate. Its mobile app needs statistics agent. WhatsApp integration is not available which is a very big problem. Sometimes bugs occur which results as a barrier in workings. Problems about its loading and lagging should also be kept in mind. Its Spanish translation is having some grammar as well as spelling mistakes. Lastly, all its functions are not organized as some of them are hidden.

• Reviewed on 19/08/2018
Rick R.
Computer Hardware, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/12/2019

"Fantastic product - great value and powerful features"

Comments: Love it - I'm a lifetime deal subscriber so I don't anticipate us moving anywhere else any time soon. It does everything we need it to do (and WAY more).

Pros: The portal customisation is great, complete with knowledgebase. I also enjoyed that we can CSS customise it.
I love the gamification aspect as well, giving out badges to agents really spurs people on.

Cons: The rules that we take for granted all need setting up from the get go. Like, when a customer replies, it doesn't send the agent the notification email. However setting up rules is quite easy so it was more just a case of implementation needed a little more TLC than anticipated. It feels a little dated in some areas - maybe due for a revamped interface?

by QualityUnit on 19/12/2019

Hello Rick, thank you very much for your nice feedback. We appreciate it. Have a nice day :)

• Reviewed on 11/12/2019
Hillary G.
Director of Sales
Computer Software, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/01/2020

"Good service for chat and phone support"

Pros: Our company uses LiveAgent to support corporate clients. The first advantage of the service, which I appreciated and actively use, is that incoming applications can be displayed in two categories: with a list of filters and with accelerated display. I have already seen this in another service. This feature slightly speeds up the processing of applications. I also liked the opportunity to pause processing if operators need extra time to solve the problem.

Cons: There are no SLA policies in this service. I need to install them myself and calculate the minimum and maximum decision times in them. The service does not have a separate calendar, but in the standard one I can specify only working hours and days of the week.

by QualityUnit on 29/01/2020

Hello Hillary,

Thank you very much for your review. We are still working on improving ourselves thanks to yours feedback.

We are happy that you are satisfied with LA :)

Have a nice day :)

• Reviewed on 28/01/2020
Victoria G.
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/03/2020

"I like it"

Comments: Great.

Pros: I like that it is real-time and that we can talk to our customers quickly. It is nice that they can see us typing and that we can see them.

Cons: I wish It was a little easier to be notified when people come in the chat. I also get booted off sometimes due to inactivity, which can be annoying.

by QualityUnit on 23/03/2020

Hey Victoria, thank you for your feedback! :) I am glad that you like the Real-time typing-view feature as I love it myself! Regarding the notifications of an incoming chat, there is always a blue pop up window showing up in your agent panel and if you have the agent panel in the background, you get a browser notification on your screen instead, so you are always notified and it does not really matter at what page you are working at that moment. Regarding the "boot off", this is due to a security reason that after a certain time of inactivity, your browser cuts the connection with the LiveAgent panel. You know where to find us should you need anything! :)

• Reviewed on 19/03/2020
Rich H.
IT Manager
Computer Software
  • Reviewed on 22/01/2016

"Reliable and reasonably priced"

Pros: About 6 months ago, we showed a need to take care of our new and also existing customers by reacting to their customer queries. We made some statistics, found information about companies, which provide help desk software and took a lot of time for research. We looked at user's recommendations, price, quality and at the end we decided to go with LiveAgent. Top view looks simple, but the whole software is developed into details. Agents didn't have any problems with getting used to work with LiveAgent. Now customers can simply contact our staff anytime and they will receive a response in a short period of time. They can contact the company not only with problems, but also with requests and suggestions. Agents can manage the whole communication from one place. Options like: "Forum" or "Feedback" help us to stay in contact with customers. Top product, which connects companies with their customers in a clean and elegant way. Will be exploring more LiveAgent functionality in 2016.

Cons: There really hasn't been any major issues. We've run to some bugs but they were resolved. We've requested a couple of new features and are waiting to have these implemented.

• Reviewed on 22/01/2016
Dmitry D.
Medical Devices, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/10/2020

"Experience with this system"

Comments: I've been looking across several platforms to get necessary functionality, all of them either were too expensive or too complicated to setup or missed necessary features. i liked how support team was giving me enough time to evaluate the system and in the end i chose it.
Very good platform, highly recommend for any size of the businesses. we will continue to use it and will scale our operations with IP-telephony and website live chat.

Pros: ticket management is fulfilling and exactly what is needed. I can assign tickets to the relevant experts very easy. I can track the history and automate notifications by email. it is inexpensive.

Cons: maybe reporting sometimes confusing, but i am still new to it.

by QualityUnit on 23/10/2020

Hello Dmitry! Thanks a lot for your great feedback! We are thrilled to see that you have decided to go with us! :) I know that it all including reporting can be confusing a little bit when starting with LiveAgent but remember that we are always here for you to guide you and help you with everything that's needed! :) Just start a chat with us 24/7 on our website and our support team will be there to speak with you! :)

• Reviewed on 20/10/2020