ReaQta-Hive Reviews

5.0 (2) Write a Review!

About ReaQta-Hive

ReaQta-Hive is an Autonomous Detection & Response platform that protects endpoints against threats.

Learn more about ReaQta-Hive

Pros:

Not Available

Cons:

Not Available

ReaQta-Hive ratings

5.0
4.5

ReaQta-Hive has an overall rating of 5 out 5 stars based on 2 user reviews on Capterra.

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used ReaQta-Hive before?

Jarod
Jarod
Global Head of IT Operations in Malaysia
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees

Peace of Mind

Comments: Being an AI powered endpoint protection, there are no constant signature updates which is a good thing. The MDR also enables me to release my team from the monotonous (but necessary) task of constant monitoring and attending to alerts.

Pros:

Having ReaQta-Hive protect my endpoints gives me the peace of mind that my assets are secured and taken care of. The number of malwares this solution has detected and prevented is impressive which gives me confidence that it does what it says it does.

Cons:

I am not able to generate granular reports. Currently the report is able to provide all the threats found and prevented but I would like to have the ability to drill down to specific threats for example.

Stefano
Chief Security Officer in Luxembourg
Defense & Space, 201-500 Employees

Best for Endpoint protection

Comments: Reaqta gave me the possibility to enhance the level of protection of my company and to manage in a easy way a lot of security policies.

Pros:

I like that with artificial intelligence based behavioural analysis system Reaqta give you the highest security level I've ever seen. You can only customize a lot of things and the more you use it the better it works. It works well both in Windows and MacOs environment.

Cons:

I like almost everything about reaqta . Since 2 years ago it was not so easy to update it but nowadays that problem has been fixed